PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Element

Reverie
Jul 31, 2010, 06:34 AM
I haven't got it yet, but I was curious how exactly it worked?

Chaos Rappy
Jul 31, 2010, 03:29 PM
When you attack an enemy, if the enemy isn't resistant to it, it can killl it in one hit.

Macman
Jul 31, 2010, 09:01 PM
But in later levels it only works on small enemies you have no problem killing normally anyway.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 31, 2010, 09:09 PM
Hence why I said IF THE ENEMY ISN'T RESISTANT TO IT. <_<

Reverie
Aug 1, 2010, 02:18 AM
So basically if I were to make a character centered around looking freaking bad*** with it, (I'm thinking of making a HUcaseal instead of my HUcast sheerly based off of looks XP) would it still be at all effective in the harder difficulties?

Edit: I meant to add in that I would have Hagal equipped, with the Heaven Element attached to my Calamity Soul

Chaos Rappy
Aug 1, 2010, 02:30 AM
Considering in all difficulties, bosses resist Heaven (should be obvious, but I have to say it or SOMEONE will try and correct me <_<), in Hard, all the big enemies (and bosses obviously) resist Heaven, and in SH, everything but the tiny foes resist Heaven... not so much.

Also, Calamity Soul has Risk Lv1, not Heaven.

Reverie
Aug 1, 2010, 03:03 AM
I've changed the element on other weapons though, I thought I could do the same with Calamity Soul?

Chaos Rappy
Aug 1, 2010, 03:21 AM
No RARE weapon (aka, weapons that comes set with an element and/or PA, the "or" being the ones that drop with a random element besides Heaven that can't have their element changed; all rare weapons sell for 10 meseta, so that's an easy and quick way to find out if a weapon's rare or not) can have their element changed.

Macman
Aug 1, 2010, 02:11 PM
I hate the whole "can't change element of 10 meseta rare" thing. Because only one of them worth anything has celeb and we all know how much celeb rules over everything...

Reverie
Aug 2, 2010, 12:31 AM
Ah. Well, that's all I wanted to know about. Thanks!