PDA

View Full Version : They BETTER NOT **** Up The 3DS Game Like They Did Zero

Quintus_The_Force
Jul 31, 2010, 02:34 PM
Why we have to quit online after every boss is retarded, im really getting sick of it at this point... I mean boom we just smoked the level in like 5 mins and it seems I wait for a match longer than it took to complete a stage... ok maybe thats exaggerating a bit but C'MON! Would it have been so hard for a "continue playing?" option popped up after a boss or something to ATLEAST play same level again and reset teleporter.. or if they really got froggy they could have put a level vote in... WHY DO THEY MAKE YOU QUIT? I swear if they **** up the 3DS game im gonna be pissed off

/rant :P

Galax
Jul 31, 2010, 02:57 PM
Why we have to quit online after every boss is retarded, im really getting sick of it at this point... I mean boom we just smoked the level in like 5 mins and it seems I wait for a match longer than it took to complete a stage... ok maybe thats exaggerating a bit but C'MON! Would it have been so hard for a "continue playing?" option popped up after a boss or something to ATLEAST play same level again and reset teleporter.. or if they really got froggy they could have put a level vote in... WHY DO THEY MAKE YOU QUIT? I swear if they **** up the 3DS game im gonna be pissed off

Free play is a retardedly done.
But meh, it's how it is.
Also, are they making a 3DS PS game? I hope, but then again...
Well, get some friends, and say "screw freeplay" or just play offline.
That's my advice :p

PSZFann
Jul 31, 2010, 05:24 PM
Ya that was my problem then i met the FC list and worked till i found GREAT friend who play alot and now i have 5 or 6 people on whenever i jump on

Anon_Fire
Jul 31, 2010, 05:43 PM
They should bring back Simple Mail and Guild Cards.

FOkyasuta
Aug 1, 2010, 05:30 PM
More Weapons? And The Abilty To Join A Session In Progress.

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 08:35 PM
And areas that don't suck. And cool bosses. And cool enemies. And something that doesn't induce suicide like ET. And decent character customization. And class balance. And making the ultra rare weapons the actual best (intead of sucking because they can't get top level celeb). And more stuff that doesn't come to mind.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 3, 2010, 08:15 AM
I'm thinking even if we don't get more weapons, give us less 5 star and below, and more of 6 star and up, and actually make them look unique instead of a whole bunch of little lines of weapons. and of course add in terrain ramps so the areas aren't boring, and make it so you dont have to through a quick load every room, i wanna walk up those awesome steps in dark shrine and the like. give quests that are more then just the area or half the area, some originality in the quests would be nice like weird looking rooms or maybe multiple area in one or not having a boss in each one PSZ missed the mark by a lot, i still like it a lot, but i want it to be as gripping as pso, if a 3DS one comes out maybe sega will see threads like this and understand what the PS fans actually want.

Mike
Aug 3, 2010, 09:07 AM
There's been no news about any sequels besides the PSO 10th game (and we don't even know what that is yet) but it will almost certainly be on a home console so there's no need to worry about anything on a DS yet. However, you can almost be certain that the friend codes will come back on the 3DS and any game that will grace the platform. Because it's Nintendo. Bleh.

Hagaishi
Aug 3, 2010, 09:56 AM
And areas that don't suck. And cool bosses. And cool enemies. And something that doesn't induce suicide like ET. And decent character customization. And class balance. And making the ultra rare weapons the actual best (intead of sucking because they can't get top level celeb). And more stuff that doesn't come to mind.
Ha Ha Ha! ET! Now that was funny!!

Galax
Aug 3, 2010, 01:04 PM
Ha Ha Ha! ET! Now that was funny!!

No. It wasn't.
ET is just about the worst thing ever, for an attempt to make something "fun"...
It's not funny.
It IS suicide inducing.
Why do you think I don't run it?

Broken_L_button
Aug 3, 2010, 01:35 PM
Well, once again, ranting here won't do much. No matter what the game's flaws are, if you managed to play it for a while and still have it in your possession, they MUST have done something right, hm?

Games being what they are, they'll ALWAYS be filled with imperfections. The only way for SEGA NOT to mess up a PS game on the 3DS would be to NOT make one at all. If a PS game on the 3DS happens, you WILL have flaws in it.

Ah, crap. Now I went and wrote another darn wall o' text again. Urrr...Better press Enter here and there...

Sleeper
Aug 9, 2010, 06:45 AM
No. It wasn't.
ET is just about the worst thing ever, for an attempt to make something "fun"...
It's not funny.
It IS suicide inducing.
Why do you think I don't run it?

Sad story about my childhood. I accidently knocked out the card of my ds when I was beating the crap out of SH Heaven Mother for the first time. So not only did I have to start again, I ditched all the weapons I got.

zeital
Aug 9, 2010, 07:48 PM
Sad story about my childhood. I accidently knocked out the card of my ds when I was beating the crap out of SH Heaven Mother for the first time. So not only did I have to start again, I ditched all the weapons I got.

thats y there is a save option, granted u would still have to start ET again, but any good weps u had would have been saved

chibiLegolas
Aug 11, 2010, 04:28 PM

Agree. I've met so many cool players on freeplay and had sweet 4 player groups where we were perfect together. It would of been great to have a continue play option....

TheNameless
Aug 11, 2010, 05:20 PM
No matter what the game's flaws are, if you managed to play it for a while and still have it in your possession, they MUST have done something right, hm?

Sure, the game is awsome. The best since PSO imo. It`s just the friendcode thing that sux. That`s why I tried Phantasy Star Portable, but - even PSZ Free Play is better.. :-?

DoubleJG
Aug 11, 2010, 08:44 PM
Sure, the game is awsome. The best since PSO imo. It`s just the friendcode thing that sux. That`s why I tried Phantasy Star Portable, but - even PSZ Free Play is better.. :-?

Give PSPo2 a try this September and you just might find your new "best since PSO" title.

Anon_Fire
Aug 11, 2010, 09:23 PM
They should make Friend Codes universal, one FC per system

pkrockin
Aug 11, 2010, 09:32 PM
They should make Friend Codes universal, one FC per system

Speaking of that, I thought at first that Wii games would work this way since each Wii has a 12-digit unique code identical to a friend code. Then online games came out...with friend code support. I was like, "WTF, that's so inefficient, Nintendo." I hope that they re-think their network support as the 3DS (and Wii's successor, later) comes to market.

tahu631
Aug 13, 2010, 01:18 PM
hahhahahahhahaha..i think they are going to screw it up again..:P

!Shoebox
Aug 16, 2010, 09:03 PM
I wish they made some kind of lobby system for free play, just like Blue Burst, chat in the lobby with strangers, set up games, and join in on other people's games.They could even hold events with a lobby system. But, a dude could dream ;-;