PDA

View Full Version : Segas Server Connections Are Horrible

CEG Sassy
Jul 31, 2010, 03:01 PM
Segas Server Connections Are Horrible. Seriously
Going For 9/10 BS Kicks Me Off Saying Server Interruption In The Middle Of The Grind.
After 40 runs Of Sakura blast Finally A Jigo Booma Spawn But No Sega Has An Server Interruption. Its Rediculous. Im Not Paying $10 A Month To Get Kicked Off The Game.
Sega Seriously Wee Paying Money So Why Dont You Start Using It On Getting A Better Server Host.

ashley50
Jul 31, 2010, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the party.

CEG Sassy
Aug 1, 2010, 12:59 AM
No, I think it's just that your connection sucks.

Im Pretty Sure I Stated This Only Happens In Phantasy Star Universe. So That Will Null And Void Your Suggestion.

Karen Erra
Aug 1, 2010, 05:26 AM
Since many other people don't have any problems, I suggest Norcris is right ^^

Zarode
Aug 1, 2010, 10:32 AM
~*~my dial up-uguu~*~

Mimo
Aug 1, 2010, 10:54 AM
^Haha Zarode, that kind of goes with the picture in your sig...! ^^

TwistedDragon
Aug 1, 2010, 01:50 PM
I think its a mix of both I have been getting server timeouts recently. I don't think you have a good connection after playing with you.

Powder Keg
Aug 1, 2010, 04:12 PM
The server has had some issues in the past week, but in the past few days I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. When the server has problems it will affect multiple people, and of course an overall weaker connection is more than likely to throw you off of the game.

RemiusTA
Aug 1, 2010, 09:59 PM
Segas Server Connections Are Horrible. Seriously
Going For 9/10 BS Kicks Me Off Saying Server Interruption In The Middle Of The Grind.
After 40 runs Of Sakura blast Finally A Jigo Booma Spawn But No Sega Has An Server Interruption. Its Rediculous. Im Not Paying $10 A Month To Get Kicked Off The Game.
Sega Seriously Wee Paying Money So Why Dont You Start Using It On Getting A Better Server Host.

Sega. Is the ULTIMATE troll.

I mean seriously, you cant be trolled any worse.

SStrikerR
Aug 1, 2010, 10:01 PM
Cool rant. Well, if you don't like Sega's service, deal with it and keep paying (this is more likely) or quit. That's really all you can do.

RemiusTA
Aug 1, 2010, 10:03 PM
the point is, nobody should pay for such shitty service.

Galax
Aug 2, 2010, 07:47 AM
Ok, so...
@OP: Please don't capitilize EVERY WORD. It's a PitA to read, atleast for me.

Anyway, yeah it would be your connection, I have had very few lagouts. My connection kicks me off sometimes, but yeah, it's not SEGA this time around.