PDA

View Full Version : Guard Crush

dias_flac_0g
Aug 3, 2010, 05:24 PM
Is this any good? I sounds kinda good but I dont know lol.

Plus what's this about enemies blocking attacks? I never seen an enemy block an attack like EVER o.o

Phetty
Aug 3, 2010, 05:34 PM
If you play a techer then yeah your spells never miss. If you play a gunner your ATA is so high you probably never notice when you miss, but play a fighter or more specifically a beast and you'll notice enemies blocking your attacks.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 3, 2010, 05:34 PM
I believe it means whenever you miss with an attack. So whenever you see a 0 (unless it's caused by your ATP/TP being too low...), the enemy will take 1 damage and get knocked over.

dias_flac_0g
Aug 3, 2010, 05:37 PM
I believe it means whenever you miss with an attack. So whenever you see a 0 (unless it's caused by your ATP/TP being too low...), the enemy will take 1 damage and get knocked over.

Now this post made much more sense than the other one xD

So seeing a 0 is a "block" interesting xD Cuz ya I NEVER seen an enemy like actually block you know? So I was like "huh" lol.

mvffin
Aug 3, 2010, 09:39 PM
It doesn't have 100% chance of working, but if you would miss with an attack, there is a chance it will do 1 damage instead and knockdown on the enemy.

dias_flac_0g
Aug 3, 2010, 09:45 PM
Do you guys think it's worth the 5 ap?

I'm having a hard time finding a "perk" for wep style. Everything here pretty much "sucks" cuz none of it has any use for me. The elemental one seems cool but all my weps are 50% so that's a waste so the only ones I can really get the one that bumps up my A rank weps but I only use one A rank which is the Kubiri-hikens and the last one is the guard break one.

So which one do you guys think i should spend the ap on?

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Aug 3, 2010, 09:59 PM
well the elemental one still works on 50% doesnt it? like itll technically make it a 55% or whatever wont it?

tadtwisted
Aug 4, 2010, 02:04 AM
I remember seeing a video of this with maylee fury and made it level up super qucik so instead of 3% accuracy it went to 50%

Yujiro
Aug 5, 2010, 07:47 AM
Can anyone verify if the elemental boost stacks on top of 50% armors? Thank you