PDA

View Full Version : aaaarrrgh! Shag Hodogg!!! ;_;

SolomonGrundy
Aug 3, 2010, 05:50 PM
WHY is the equipping requirement of this god forsaken 171?! That means only CAST guntechers, and newmen and cast fortegunners can use the stupid thing.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRR

/wrist

Karen Erra
Aug 3, 2010, 06:03 PM
O.O what's the deal with it? What would say to weapons like Steam Burst or Final Impact which need 480 ATA or Kaiser Viera, which need over 500 ATA? O.o

ZER0 DX
Aug 3, 2010, 06:05 PM
What? Level up some more. My Human exceeds the requirement for it at level 65 and I didn't even level a class that can use it yet.

Karen Erra
Aug 3, 2010, 06:07 PM
lolz even a Beast guntecher can use it on class level 1 and char level 60, i really don't get the point of this thread xD

beatrixkiddo
Aug 3, 2010, 06:08 PM
Well, you don't HAVE to use it INSIDE an /R mission, you know.

Crysteon
Aug 3, 2010, 06:09 PM
Uhmm....Base ATA +, anyone? Oh wait....nvm...D:

Karen Erra
Aug 3, 2010, 06:11 PM
It isn't simply that easy. A Masterforce can't also use his Psycho Wand in Lv20 GAM missions, and no ones complaining about it.

Maybe you guys get the Base abilities soon and then it should be no problem to use your Shag in the GAMs

TheAstarion
Aug 3, 2010, 08:29 PM
Or just get a full set of them, upgrade them to Shag Goagg with the photon booster (which looks sweet) and rock them in regular missions.

On a Wartecher.

With a whip in your other hand.

And that A-rank boost skill.

For great justice.

milranduil
Aug 3, 2010, 09:17 PM
This thread made me lol. TY SolomonGrundy.

Proto07
Aug 3, 2010, 09:54 PM
Cast Fortegunners using r-mags lol.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 3, 2010, 09:56 PM
wait - what is the point of using a photon booster - it only raises the requirements to 201?!
I want to use them on PD? to virus the enemies with the 4 way shot. I also wanted a fire to take care of dark enemys that I want to burn. (in the dark mission).

Adios: heh.

Cast Fortegunners using r-mags lol.

when I use a 1 handed melee weapon, I usually use a R mag in the left. Free damage, and often SE.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 4, 2010, 04:24 AM
This thread made me lol. TY SolomonGrundy.

you and me both
my boss still thinks im on crack

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 4, 2010, 05:45 AM
Damn. PSU almost had exclaiming topics about Shaq HotDogs!!! :hotdog:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/reminder.jpg

And reminds of those 2006 PSO:BB days, RAmar only?! (earliest, without LV up, mag up, unit up)

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2365&sortby=name

Orosan
Aug 5, 2010, 03:16 PM
Or just get a full set of them, upgrade them to Shag Goagg with the photon booster (which looks sweet) and rock them in regular missions.

On a Wartecher.

With a whip in your other hand.

And that A-rank boost skill.

For great justice.

And don't forget with Lvl 40 Vivi Danga on the whips, which BTW Wartechers are the only ones who can do this after GAS customization. Sounds very good indeed.

TheAstarion
Aug 5, 2010, 10:33 PM
something something Vivi Danga something Level 40

Can't wait to rack up my AP for that! :D
Still only 177 with 1AP, so no super red whip of super red doom for me.

Even further off topic, am I the only one super peeved at WT being the only advanced class with nothing past lv30? I mean, GAS gets them lv40 moves, sure, but the same effort gets anyone else lv50s.

Tomorrow will be a good day, I really do fancy a shag! Yeah baby!

SolomonGrundy
Aug 6, 2010, 01:30 AM
Can't wait to rack up my AP for that! :D
Still only 177 with 1AP, so no super red whip of super red doom for me.

Even further off topic, am I the only one super peeved at WT being the only advanced class with nothing past lv30? I mean, GAS gets them lv40 moves, sure, but the same effort gets anyone else lv50s.

Tomorrow will be a good day, I really do fancy a shag! Yeah baby!

WTs are not the only one not getting anything to improve above 30's

ATs can't (they have buffs and debuffs at level 50, yay)
No on else can improve buffs/debuffs except MFs