PDA

View Full Version : CYOA Illegitimate Child Edition.

Leviathan
Aug 3, 2010, 07:10 PM
CHAPTER 1 - STRANGE BEGINNINGS

http://www.resourceactionprograms.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nightclubbing.jpg

You are at the club. You are with your homeboys dancing [Not together.], drinking, and taking turns holding each other's hair when you throw up from exceeding your normal alcohol intake. [These are Appletinis - Man the fuck up.] After your last alcoholic spew you gather up the courage [and your newly ruined shirt] you approach a hunny at the other side of the club away from your friends.

What do you do?

A. Gather up your courage [and nuts] to talk to her.
B. You whip out your Yugi-Oh cards and try to impress her with the first card you draw.
C. Go dance with your bro-hoes hoping she will walk over to you.
D. You go to the end of the bar to seductively look at her.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 3, 2010, 07:12 PM
E. Get ye flask.

Seth Astra
Aug 3, 2010, 07:16 PM
C. That's what I'd really do if I somehow got into that situation. I'm timid that way.

Mute City
Aug 3, 2010, 07:35 PM
D. While licking my lips and not-so-subtle pointing to my crotch.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 3, 2010, 07:45 PM
My dad's a bastard. I don't want to be a big as bastard as he is.

Conflicted.

A.

This ain't no Shepard game (D). Lookin @ Jack funny there Shep. Most hilarious part of near end game, possibly whole game. "Hey man, leamealone!" *Shepard smile* "What are you doing?" *Shepard smile*

Lance813
Aug 3, 2010, 09:22 PM
B. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 3, 2010, 09:35 PM
B. :wacko:
2000 Damage to self? :p

Reshuffle at table, alone.

Leviathan
Aug 3, 2010, 10:30 PM
In a fit of not knowing what to do, you slide to the other end of the bar, open ye flask to take a drank, whip out your Yugi-Oh cards and fan them to seductively lure her over to you. Kind of like the fan dance from Star Trek, only 200 pounds and greasier. The fine dame walks up to you and engages in some light to medium flirting. You tell her you love for her is deeper than a the finest pizza from New York. You pull out a Yugi-Oh card and it is a Kuriboh! Unimpressed and rather displeased by your actions...

What do you do now?

A. Let her go, she was a ho anyways and bitches ain't nuttin' but tricks and ho's.
B. Go dance with your bros.
C. Go after her.
D. Survey the club for my fly honeys.

Seth Astra
Aug 3, 2010, 10:35 PM
A. or B.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 3, 2010, 10:37 PM
D.

If all else fails

'Honey B Fly' DJ booth request musica.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 3, 2010, 11:08 PM
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 3, 2010, 11:23 PM
^Looks like Nitro saying a lot of "ED" or shouting out ol girl named "ED(IE)" prolonged pronounce hold the E to the D.

Also this:

D. Survey the club for [my] fly honeys.
Lebi's Bee's?

Or she meant mo' honeys, mo problems

Nitro Vordex
Aug 4, 2010, 12:46 PM
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ME.

Leviathan
Aug 4, 2010, 09:51 PM
After a failed conquest you gather yourself together to look for some gurlz. You seen a red head at the bar wolfing down nachos. There is a bruenette with glasses [Think librarian] at the couch reading a Encyclopedia. A blonde that is half-way drunk and half-way passed out.

Which do you go for?

A. Red head sucking down nachos and Heineken.
B. Hawt out of place librarian.
C. Ke$ha.
D. Allow yourself to be eaten by a club grue. [Thanks for playing.]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 4, 2010, 10:17 PM
Dunno about that Encyclopedia MagYourMomMarica. Gotta shoot lil Susie, out of place like Men in Blackness, Big Willie Style. Agent J-K. That one alien just hanging out, doing pull ups, urban gym.

So to continue with the votes,

D. Gruemanchu.

Unless some people out there start voting, I know you're reading this and not voting like a dirty non-voter!

You know you want to CYOA but without participating it won't continue, Christ the King, like a geewjesus piece bling!

Seth Astra
Aug 4, 2010, 11:09 PM
B. She sounds like the best looking of the choices, and the only one that I'd consider going out with at all. :wacko:

SpikeOtacon
Aug 4, 2010, 11:21 PM
BlazBlue, Bros.

Leviathan
Aug 5, 2010, 12:42 AM
You make your way past plain face red head Jane while intercepting Ke$ha's vituperative clings. You make it safely to the brunette who peered at you once you had made yourself present. You begin with a pleasant "Hello", but she did not hear you.

You pull out your best pick up line.

"Hey baby, I wanna love you like an Emily Bronte book, long, hard, and brooding!"

The librarian gives off a look of :disapprove: . She then pierced through your soul, she glanced back at the book, and then at you, and then at the book. Finally, she pats her hand of so gently at the space next to her making the first move in the first of what could end up as the horizontal fandango your bros chat up about over lunch.

After 30 minutes you decide you want to take this broad home and place her in your library, naw meen?

You get to your car. A Geo Prizm. Your car starts but it stops 5 miles before you get to your house.

What do you do?

A. Fix the car and continue since you are more than ready to check her out.
B. Mope. Dern autos.
C. Pick her up ad run to your house.
D. Hitchhike. You see 2 cars approaching too!

Seth Astra
Aug 5, 2010, 12:46 AM
A. B seems... Lame, C... Not athletic enough... D... Just doesn't seem like the thing I'd do.

Outrider
Aug 5, 2010, 01:55 AM
E. Make more library puns.

Leviathan
Aug 5, 2010, 02:02 AM
E. Make more library puns.

It's a sign that I do not have a life. :disapprove:

Ex. Let's make a love story like the The Great Gatsby; drunk, wreckless, and in triangles.

Bad example.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 5, 2010, 02:07 AM
A. B seems... Lame, C... Not athletic enough... D... Just doesn't seem like the thing I'd do.
Mr. Roleplay, sir, you might need to think of this as choosing for someone else's adventure at this point. Your lack of creative jones is depressing me! 4 ellipsis combo barrage.

Combo breaker that azz. Jesus Christ, Super STAR.

I don't even want to vote right now.

But I do want to find what happened to the Fonzi DDR template score thingy pic, Triple AAA.

G. Pull the bike out your bag like Pokeyman and jet to the serious sounds of Bike BGM, ride on, going faster than any rollercoaster, bike like yours, surely going her way~

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 7, 2010, 08:33 AM
D. for Dizzy Di don't let dis durn into one of dem unfinished dshiggles DBZCYOA! dhen.

Also Leviatha, that was no slight by Outrider. T'was his vote, plus you don't remember his colledge major?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 8, 2010, 10:35 PM
Creadive wdriting adbout creatine damage, or some such dopey moves, dang it!

Dizzle does da nonono-nonono without the yea-yea-yea-yea- yea Destiny Child swings Wyclef music video SMH or even SMDH :nono: to your CYOA Levi! (Or the classic Moo2u approved, Snoop dogg :no: )

See Chapter 2, 5 years later, Shenmue 2 style? :(

driple dpost dboast, erase me posts, condensed milk em, pdost cdounts.