PDA

View Full Version : AP points

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 4, 2010, 04:17 PM
Im just going to be lazy and ask this bc i dont want to do the GAM missions just to get 1 AP point per level. How Many AP points do you get per level? Also Do the skills you get with the APs work on outside missions? (SEED Express, White Beast, etc.)

Anduril
Aug 4, 2010, 05:05 PM
1 AP = 500K AEXP (Soloing Plains Overlord/R I got ~40K AEXP). Skills and adjustments made with AP can be used outside of GAMs. You also can gain AEXP outside of GAMs if you are lv180. You can only get AMP in GAMs, and they are used to trade for items and to level up to different GAMs.

Mystic_Nessly
Aug 4, 2010, 05:24 PM
I have the same feelings you do. I just don't see myself playing the Advanced Missions for Advanced Mission Points, considering the immense repetitiveness and lack of decent rewards at the RSD Trading station.

At the very least, you have to freaking run Desert Terror (advanced) 21 times just to get to stage 2 and Sacred Stream 20 times just so you can get to stage 3! That's ridiculous.

As far as Advance Points go, you earn those by collecting Advanced EXP. Every 500,000 AEXP you earn automatically yields 1 AP. You can collect "AEXP" by:
1.killing enemies in Advanced missions
2.killilng enemies while your character is at current maximum level (180 at the moment)

To answer your last question, which I think is referring to character enhancements/customizations, you can use any enhancements in regular missions.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 4, 2010, 06:07 PM
So Ure Telling me that im f**ked no matter how i look at it >.> my highest is a lvl 171 and i dont even play on him any more im tring to get all my other character to lvl 150 at least before i get back on my lvl171 and i cant see myself running those g*y /R mission for the AMP or AEXP. >.<
But It would help if yall tell me the best way/mission to get the most AMPs and AEXP from >.>

Anduril
Aug 4, 2010, 06:13 PM
But It would help if yall tell me the best way/mission to get the most AMPs and AEXP from >.>
Find a decent group, and Desert Terror/R is your best bet. 24 AMP for S rank on that.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 4, 2010, 06:16 PM
. . . . . .Bil De Vear City Here I come >.>

Anduril
Aug 4, 2010, 06:18 PM
. . . . . .Bil De Vear City Here I come >.>
I guess it depends on how you handle the Bil de Vears. I was running with a group where we were basically getting the same AMP to time ratio doing Plains Overlord /R because of the Bil De Vears. We were finishing DT/R in 20 minutes, and PO/R in 10.
EDIT: And to preempt it: Yes, yes we did suck.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 4, 2010, 07:13 PM
I guess it depends on how you handle the Bil de Vears. I was running with a group where we were basically getting the same AMP to time ratio doing Plains Overlord /R because of the Bil De Vears. We were finishing DT/R in 20 minutes, and PO/R in 10.
EDIT: And to preempt it: Yes, yes we did suck.

I woud not want to dissapoint...

You suck!

:-p

XbikXBd
Aug 4, 2010, 09:48 PM
So Ure Telling me that im f**ked no matter how i look at it >.> my highest is a lvl 171 and i dont even play on him any more im tring to get all my other character to lvl 150 at least before i get back on my lvl171 and i cant see myself running those g*y /R mission for the AMP or AEXP. >.<

Wow dude the GAM First stage is easy as fuckz lol i got 500 my first day back to 360.
And yah its not hard to get a cher. to 180 if u alreay got him to 170 u kinda went over the big gap just 1mill exp for each lv and roughly if u get 500AMP u should have about 4~5 AP lol