PDA

View Full Version : would you buy

Chunky McMunky
Aug 6, 2010, 05:39 PM
would you buy an extra expansion pack that would cost the same as aoti or maybe more if you could get all of the content from the japanese servers, such as balance updates and new items, onto the local servers instantly

Psu5675
Aug 6, 2010, 05:45 PM
and the Missions from PSP2

Ce'Nedra
Aug 6, 2010, 05:46 PM
If they would also put up the PC/PS2 servers back or mix them with the 360 servers (so all 3 platforms can play together) at same time i would pay the double price for it plus the monthly fee.

ashley50
Aug 6, 2010, 05:48 PM
and the levers from PSP2

Levers?

Also, no. Since it's never gonna happen.

Chunky McMunky
Aug 6, 2010, 05:51 PM
hypathetically speaking because it is actually incredibly unlikely getting near impossible

Psu5675
Aug 6, 2010, 05:52 PM
the missions of psp2
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Free_missions

shinehex
Aug 6, 2010, 06:04 PM
I actually hope they release the GC content through DLC. It's really unlikely that GC items will come to our servers, especially for free since japanese players have to pay for them. But you never know. Maybe we will get them...

RemiusTA
Aug 6, 2010, 06:33 PM
No. Because even if they did, we'd inevitably just fall behind again. Slowly but surely, we'd get back to the very position we're in now, watching the JP get events as we watch as all the surprises and the content we're deprived of, until it finally gets here and we burn through it faster than it can make a difference because of how slowly we're fed content.

These servers are beyond saving. Stop believing you'll ever play JP PSU in english. Just wont happen.

Dealbreaker
Aug 6, 2010, 06:44 PM
I picked no...

Sure i would love all the jp content but im not putting another dime into this game. The 10.00 is already to much IMO...

The JP psu doesnt really effect me. If i was going to play an MMO on the pc i would play something better then psu. Oh and in English.

I play psu on the 360 because its the only option for me right now. The only other mmo on the 360 is FF and i hate those games. So im just stuck with psu. Its got its good points and bad points.

It will end in time just like the jp psu will end. So there really is no need to put anymore money into a dieing game.

Amy_Starr
Aug 6, 2010, 08:07 PM
would you buy an extra expansion pack .. if you could get all of the content from the japanese servers .. onto the local servers instantly
What local server? They closed it. If you mean the 360 server, nowai! Though I refuse on principle to play using a system that can't be trusted to continue working for longer than two years - and if I was willing to do that, I'd probably be far less concerned about the content of any updates than about the fact they're introduced after the system was well past its working half-life anyway.

Besides, what would be the point of paying for content I already have legitimate access to for free? :p

str898mustang
Aug 6, 2010, 08:34 PM
no cuz I already play JP PSU

Tetsaru
Aug 6, 2010, 10:31 PM
I voted no.

I'd rather see a new online Phantasy Star game made and managed by a competent, experienced development team (NOT Sonic Team, lol), on a non-handheld console, preferably PS3 or PC. Anything less than that doesn't deserve my money (especially when I'm currently unemployed :( ), and could probably be played on a F2P private server. :razz:

If PSP2 somehow got ported to PS3, then yeah, I'd at least try it... but I don't see that happening, lol.

Powder Keg
Aug 6, 2010, 11:58 PM
Only if it was complete. As in, everything is unlocked, all misisons, no level cap, etc. Minus events of course. This and separation of servers will be my deciding factor in buying the next Phantasy Star installment as well.

RemiusTA
Aug 7, 2010, 04:10 PM
could probably be played on a F2P private server. :razz:

This. I'd pay those people before i'd ever pay Sega. At least there is actually hope there for improvements.

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2010, 06:05 PM
I would say no. With the amount of months we've paid our subscriptions for simply "server maintenance" and no new content, the cost of that content would be covered by this idea. (Yes, I know what the ToS says about what subscription costs cover)

I would pay something extra if they did bring back the pc/ps2 servers back along with all that jazzy content, despite how I believe if that happened we shouldn't have to pay for it, but whatever.