PDA

View Full Version : Kyrith's RP: Dark System

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 6, 2010, 06:06 PM
Opening: He thought about it since he was a child and eventually his dream would become a reality. Would it be for the better or for the worse? No one could say at the time. The consumers thought better, but some people were skeptical of what manufactured immortality could bring down upon people, it wasn't... natural just getting to your prime age and then to stop physically aging because of machinery put inside of you to keep you young. Over-population was becoming a problem on the 3 planets of this solar system and now the search for more planets began. But those skeptics had begun to gain power and were starting the movement to end cyborgs... no matter how many of them would die. Thankfully, more planets were found, problem being... That the war already started and every day those other planets were looking less and less needed... well this is a problem, what are you gonna do about it?

Draes: *hops off the cargo ship he'd been hitching a ride in and starts to run down a back ally with a weirdly shaped consealed bomb in his stupendously amazingly awesome trench coat.* "well, this should be fun"

OOC: so this is the concept behind it, but don't worry, it's probably only going to be a slight bit more serious than the other rps so nothing to worry about for our comedy characters out there.

more back story, on the first 3 planets, cyborgs are legal, but on the few side planets there is little government influence on the people but not many use them because generally when they do they get assassinated. and the year is something like 2150 or so.

some character stuff about Draes, he likes to plan out his moves. He's generally a realist and does what he has to to get the end result but he generally doesn't like to kill when it's un-needed. He has Black hair that is slightly longer than the norm (Earth 2010 Norm) and wears a trench coat just about anywhere along with dark cargo pants generally speaking. He has gloves that he wears everywhere to keep his prints off things because he is technically a terrorist. He is totally against cyborgs and is trying to destroy some of the major distributors of them. His normal weapons are a traditional crossbow because it isn't generally as lethal as a gun, and a few daggers that he will sometimes put unlethal poison on.

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 08:53 PM
OOC: Trenchcoats are cool.

Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEOolYYe60k&feature=related

It is night. Dense stormclouds obscure the moon and stars. Rain falls heavily. Lightning splits the sky every few seconds, resulting in deafining thunder. A figure in a black trenchcoat runs through the alleyways. The figure's body figure is hidden by the coat, while its face is hidden by it's slightly long black hair. It is followed by a group of armed soldiers. Coming to a dead end, the figure turns to face its persuers, who level their rifles at him.
"Seth... We are under orders to bring you in for arrest, on alagations of being a cyborg!" The lead soldier yells over the noise of the rain and thunder.
The figure, turning around, responds, "Ah... I havn't heard that name in a long time... Seth... How I long to be called that again... But alas, I'm not him... He'd show you mercy... I'll let you live, but only because I have somewhere to be. With that, he jumps against one wall, before repeling to the other wall, and so on, attempting to get over the wall that had stoppd him. As he is about to jump over, the lead soldier gives the order to fire. Crossing his arms, 6 handleless daggers, looking similar to kunai, appear out of small bursts of dark energy. They then formed a shield, with all of the points touching in the middle, forming a disk like shield with jaged edges. The shield quickly flies appart, and the daggers disappear as they appeared. Landing on the other side of the wall, another group of armed figures are standing there. They wear more ragged clothes.
"So, another spy. Well, we'll just have to... Take care of you..." The lead figure said, ordering the group behind him to aim at the figure.
"Enough wasting time with stealth, Thesx," the figure muttered to himself. He summoned two of the daggers, this time with handles. Holding the one in his left hand backhanded, he daftly sliced through the soldiers. Sticking the two handles together, he then extended the now fused handles and summoned more blades onto the weapon to create a spear, with which he stabbed another solder, before cutting through the rest, and throwing the spear through the commander, after which it disappeaeared.
Thesx then ran through the alleyways, before stopping at a seemingly mundane wall. Summoning his blades again, now combined in the form of two short swords, he cuts the wall appart, revealing a motorcycle with a belt laying on it, before having his blades diappear again. He puts on the belt, which has two pistols, among other equipment, on it, and sits on the motorcycle. Reving it up, he speeds off into the rain.

OOC: Well, this is the multi-dimensional Seth (the one from HUcast's RP). Technically, though, this his his Nobody (Kingdom Hearts style), Thesx. He'll come into an existance in an as of yet unreached KH crossover (I'll have it happen eventually). Yes, I am determined to make his timeline even more complex than Neona's. Here's a picture of his weaponry. I don't have everything I wanted to add because MS paint is a difficult program, I'm unskilled with it, and I sped through it. Also, this isn't supposed to be exact, just a rough guide.

[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1279&pictureid=14468[/spoiler-box]

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 6, 2010, 10:09 PM
OOC: i think im gonna add some more backstory, but for the most part except maybe on one planet, cyborgs are legal, some people just don't like them, one of which is Draes.

Draes runs down the street toward a towering building and then opens up his trench coat to pull out some of his explosives and sets them in front of 2 side entrances. Both doors explode and Draes hides to the side of one of them waiting for the security to walk out of the door. as they come around the bend Draes smashes the first onto the side of the door and then pulls another and half shoves half throws him into a wall. The last one he picks up and then drops and the three of them are all unconscious. Draes creeps inside slowly and up to the stairs.

OOC: Draes is on one of the 3 inner planets also, That was pretty awesome Seth

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 10:52 PM
OOC: You seemed to origionally imply that there was a war going on. Oh well, let's just assume that the first group was a sort of militia of people against cyborgs, with the second group being a resistance against said milita, even if the "resistance" is more of a gang. Seth is suspected of being a cyborg becuase, due to not being human, he lives a lot longer. He's suspected of not being one due to the lack of implants. Now you see what predicament I've put myself in.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 6, 2010, 11:10 PM
OOC: understood, and about the war, its known about but technically not official, so the law states that cyborgs are legal. in otherwords, this is sort of distopyian and the world is sort of crazy atm

NeonaPulsar
Aug 6, 2010, 11:13 PM
OOC: Wow, you two can really type a story!! Though, i'm close to being completely lost... If i'm going to get Neona in there, I think i'll wait for an opening or prompt from you two... still, great work in the writing!! :D

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 11:18 PM
Thesx was swerving through the empty streets, not really obeying the traffic laws. Hearing and seeing the explosions, he did a quick 180, and zoomed away. "Dang, I wish Neona was here..." he muttered. "She usually can figure out what to do... Besides, I need someone to follow... I don't know what's right and what's wrong... But, of course, I don't have a heart..." he continued, before speeding off, determined to see if Neona could be found in this dimension.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 12:07 AM
OOC: ok just for clairity, this is the grall (not spelled right) system right, and now there are cyborgs. most people don't like them and has spond a war against them. Seth is one of them? and Kyrith? right now were on a new planet, in a rainy city...

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 12:23 AM
OOC: Nope, not a cyborg. The non-cyborgs think I'm a cyborg, because I age much slower than normal, the cyborgs think I'm a non-cyborg, because there's not a mechanical part in me. Quite a predicament. Also, I don't think this is guhral. Just some system with 3 planets.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 01:07 AM
Neona was sitting on a bench, in a cental park, waring a KH, no-body style coat over her useual cloths, hood up with a little bit of her green hair sticking out the bottom. The rain bouncing off. She had her HoloPad out, being it waterproof, and the rest a hologram, searching through the citys history. Its blueish glow iluminating some of her face.

"Man, this place has changed sence I was last here" she muddered to herself as she found and read an article about the recent war. "This use to be a happy place to visit in the spring time, but now... everything seems..."

"Hey You!!"

Neona looks up to see a small group of cloaked figures, aproching on the path to her left.

Lead goon: "Who are you and what are you doing out in the rain at night... hey, your a cyborg aren't you. No-one has anything like that, thing, you have there..., Boys, get her" he tells his group, as he pulls out a handgun. So do the others.

Neona puts away her Holopad and stands up, facing foward. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" she says as she turns to face them.

Goon: "Oh, and why not? Even cyborgs can be killed"

Neona: "Well for one, its raining...*summons her Tear Gate*...

The goons react to this and fire at her. Neona acts even before the first shot, and sets up a Deband barrier, stoping the bullets deadcold, then jumps up onto the beanch and casts Razonde on the ground, with a vilent sparking as the charge raced everywhere, arcing over the water soged concrete, and frying the goons.

"... and two, I'm Neona, a Master Techer. And for the record, I'm not a cyborg" she says calmly as she banishes her staff and walks to the street side walk a good block though the park, leaving the bodies behind, as if nothing happend.

She flags down a late night taxi, and rides over to her hotel. She thanks the driver and pays her fair, then turns to enter the building.

"Ya, I miss the old Gellixs city" she mudders as she enters ans takes off her hood.

___

OOC: I like it. I even named the city, Gellixs (Gell-licks) :D ... randomly

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 01:07 AM
OOC: not ghurall system, this system has more then 3 planets, and neona try not to be too uber powerful from now on ok, but cool entrance.

Draes: as Draes walked up the steps he came to a door and upon opening it had 3 cyborgs in front of him with cheaply made parts. Draes pulled out his daggers and stabbed to of them in the leg then kicked the last one in the chin. He ran to the top floor and grabbed the person sitting up there who was also a cyborg and then jumped through the window onto the small ship his accomplices had waiting there. They flew off having kidnapped one of the largest influences in cyborg technology.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 01:14 AM
OOC: Nice post, Neona.

Thesx saw the dead bodies, and skidded to a halt. Parking his motorcycle, he examined the bodes. "Hmm... Freshly killed... No wounds... Looks like minor burns... Whoever did this, I hope their on my side... Heh, what am I saying, no one's on my side here," he muttered under his breath, before jumping on the motorcycle and riding off.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 01:30 AM
OOC: @ Kyrith: Ok, and thanks, to both of you.

------

*Neona got to her room and went to sit by the window, and pulled out her HoloPad again, to continue researching the recent history if Gellixs, and the war.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 01:36 AM
Thesx had found a nice hotel, and decided to call it a night. Parking his bike, he got a room for the night. "Okay... Says here, room 231..." He muttered, finding his room and opening the door. He then opened the window and sat on the edge, gazing outside.

OOC: Yes, this is the same hotel Neona's staying in.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 01:44 AM
OOC: So, what is the story plot, i really don't see us just going around the city, and acting mysterious, the entire RP...

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 01:47 AM
Star was walking down one of the streets in the city of Gellixs and saw many non-cyborgs there with scouls on their faces. She had herd of a war brewing up between the non-cyborgs and the cyborgs but it was unoffical. Star went to a near by Dinner to get something to get to eat. She sat down and looked at the menu.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 01:49 AM
OOC: Well, it'll start to develop at some point. Remember, PSSV started with us all just laying around the beach.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 07:54 AM
Draes: The ship flew on until reaching a small cave in the side of the cliff where 2 of draes's accomplices got off and took the newly kidnapped man with them. Draes turned to the pilot and said, we need to rest, wheres somewhere we can stay? I'm feeling good today so don't worry about the cost. They arrived at a hotel (yes it is also the same one) and with hopes of a lot of money, they bought 2 of the nicest rooms in the hotel and the rest of thee night set in.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 10:36 AM
Thesx was in a good mood, he found... Or at least as good of a mood as someone without a heart can get. He had his motorcycle back, he had a roof over his head, and he wasn't dead. "All in all, a good day," he thought, falling asleep to the pounding of the rain on the hotel's roof.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:44 AM
A man suddenly walked through the hotel door wearing a dark green tunic and black jeans. He walked up to the counter saw Seth and said "well, isn't this a bit convenient, our 3 pivotal characters under one roof, at least I'm not the one bound and gagged like I was back with the 03 fleet, that would just be cliche" said Rilis as he bought a room and walked back over to Seth.

OOC: you were waiting for it, admit it.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 10:49 AM
OOC: Wait... Thesx is up in his room, sleeping... And his name is Thesx now... As I said, he becomes a Nobody in an as of yet undone KH themed RP that's bound to happen. And yes, I was waiting for everyone's favorite 4th wall breaker.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 11:11 AM
... He then opened the window and sat on the edge, gazing outside.

OOC: What is it with Nobodies and sitting on high ledges... LOL

---

*Neona, still unaware that people she knew were sharing the same hotel, also decided to call it a night. She turned off her HoloPad and jumped onto the bed, over the covers, and drifted off...

---

OOC: So, whos going to post morning, and still don't know if we have a plot?

... Rillisssss.... I know you can hear meeee.... LOL

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 11:16 AM
~Time lapse!~

Thesx was sitting downstairs, eating breakfast. "No matter where and when I go, it's always nice that this chain has free breakfast," he mused, shoving a cinnamon roll down his throat.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 02:22 PM
OOC: Let's say Rilis met with Thesx in the morning when he was eating then ok?

Draes: he walks down the hotel stairs with his pilot and sees Rilis and Thesx sitting down at a table in a corner and says to his pilot "call it what you will but my gut is telling me that one *points at Thesx* would be useful to our operation". Draes walks over to them and says to Thesx "would you mind if we sat here with you, we have a business proposition that I think you'll want to hear"

Rilis: "hey weird person, I'm sitting here too, do I get a say in whether you sit down?"

Draes: "no"

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 02:42 PM
OOC: I need an entry point for my character, so I guess Gellix would be the best place for it. He's mostly minor for now. He's gonna run into your characters soon enough. :3

At the Gellix University of Engineering, the students take great pride in their abilities to design and utilize new technologies. Here, one student, having finished the day's routine, sits down at his toolbench to catch up on his work. On the bench, beneath various pieces and parts of machinery, there lies a blueprint for a strange weapon underneath. On it is printed "Bio-Gear Mk. II", and beneath it is the initials "M.H." The young student begins to fiddle with the gears of the machine.

"Shouldn't be long now," he whispered to himself. "It's a shame that this type of technology isn't very 'well-recieved' by the university... The future lies within bio-engineering." The young man walked out towards the balcony of his dorm and took a deep breath. Another student jumped off of the bed behind him and walked up. "Marc," the other student said, "It's only a matter of time before they find out. I'm telling you, it'd be better if you just junked the project all together. You know what will happen if they realize you've been developing this kind of thing."

Marc's expression did not change. "Maybe they'll see once I'm finished that machinery and technology together is not something to be frowned upon."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 03:11 PM
OOC: i liked the opening quark, nice work with the mysterious feel.

OOC2: oh, and i thought this would be a pretty good theme song for the RP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiInUMGcPuU

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 03:13 PM
OOC: Why, thank you. :3 EDIT: Interesting theme. :3

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 04:04 PM
Star woke up at a hotel that was a block away from the dinner she ate at only the night before. She got up and went down to the Lobby to get some breakfast and to checkout of the hotel so she could be on her way.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:02 PM
Thesx turned to the newcomer, and met his gaze. "You can sit here, and we can talk, but if I have to go too far out of the way, you can forget the 'bussiness opporotunity,'" he told the newcomer, firmly. He then put some butter on a biscuit, and started nibbling at it.

OOC: Like the tune, Kyrith. Every inch of it screams this RP. The band name, the album title, and the song title itself. The music itself is appropriate, too.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 08:08 PM
OOC: there one of my favorite bands, there synth rock and power metal.

Draes: so this "opportunity it is a bit on the "riskier" side of things. We have to send someone into a building and leave a note, someone who can get in without being noticed, having a criminal order from breaking in their before i don't think it wold go too well, but the pay might be good if this all works out... but i can't promise anything, it's either very good or practically nothing. before I say more, i need your acceptance or I'm gone before you can call any police officers on me. In fact, just coming here was a risk in its own"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:10 PM
"I like details," Thesx replied. "Who I'm leaving the note for, where I am leaving it, and who I'm really working for. I have plans. I can't go getting myself killed without good reason."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 08:14 PM
Draes: I'm using you so neither of us have to die, otherwise there would be quite a bit of bloodshed there, and just an FYI I don't even quite know who you'd be working for I'm just a small part of all this, and you'd be leaving the note in one of the major cyborg distributing facilities, but i highly doubt you'd die even if you were caught."

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:20 PM
"Let me think... Let me guess, you're one of those anti-cyborg guys right? I don't think your plan would involve a break-in, otherwise," Thesx concluded, standing up. "Tell me, is this one of those things where, after one mission, I basically get recruited for the rest of the campaign?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 08:22 PM
Draes: well, that's the idea yah. If you do this right, it's not even a break-in, u walk up to the desk and- well do you accept

Rilis: "I AM HERE, ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!!! OR I WILL SHOW YOU THE 5TH WALL (whispers) whatever that means"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:32 PM
"No. I don't take sides. I'm wanted by extremists on both sides. You people think I'm a cyborg because I don't age. Cyborgs think I'm one of you because I have no mechanical parts. And if we ever meet again, just remember this: I don't fight wars. I win them..." he said, walking off. "Come on Rilis, we have people to find, sides to pick, cards to play, and one war to come out on top of," Thesx spoke, looking over his shoulder, a slight smile on his face.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 08:38 PM
Draes: "Good attitude, you're going to need it to join us. but at least if your just a non-civilian cyborg you don't have police on your back, so after this you're going to have to be certain it's what you want. (whispering) now we're going to walk out of this building and then disappear but I;m not coming for fifteen minutes we don't want any suspicion, then my pilot will meet you outside and show you where you need to go i can't tell you where, you'll have to be shown. Now go, and I'll see you soon enough." (an person gets up from a table a few rows over and walks outside after draes looking over at him and yawning). (whispering) "now, that's your que"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:52 PM
"Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word no... I'm not helping you," Thesx replied. "And don't plan on forcing me, either. If I wanted, you'd be dead, and I'd be long gone," Thesx said, his clenched fists glowing slightly with dark energy, before disapating. "Now, if we meet again, you better hope I've decided to join you. If not... It'll be the last time we see each other. Understand?" He then grabbed Rilis's wrist and dragged him towards the checkout counter.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 08:53 PM
OOC: are you joining and making people think you aren't or are you not joining?

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:55 PM
OOC: He threatened Draes. Figure it out. Thesx is not joining him. Sorry if I wasn't clear, somehow.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 08:56 PM
OOC: oh, i thought he was saying that loudly, sorry

Draes left the hotel wondering who that Rilis guy was and then walked out to meet the pilot. As they took off, Draes glanced down to see Thesx and Rilis walking on "go in and grab him, if he woon't come with us then we're going to force him to" they flew down and Draes pulled him onto the ship with immense strength. Rilis stood there looking confused and was then grabbed and pulled onto the ship.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:58 PM
OOC: He was, cause he was getting annoyed. But he meant every word of it.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:00 PM
OOC: ok, now back to the plot, i dedited my previous post with my next stuff cuz i hadnt typed this yet so read it again.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:06 PM
OOC: Now's where Thesx gets awesome.

"I told you not to force me..." Thesx sighed. He then summoned his weapons, in the form of twin shortswords, and held them crossed at Draes's throat. "Now get your pilot to set us down, or I can't guarantee the continued attachment of your head to your body."

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 09:08 PM
Meanwhile, Marc was putting the final touches on the Bio-Gear. His eyes heavy from a sleepless night, he yawned heavily before dropping a welding torch on the desk. He picked up the Bio-Gear and held it in his hand. The Bio-Gear was rectangular in shape and only weighed a few ounces; it fit in the palm of Marc's hand. It's exterior was made of fortified chrome and had a red spere in the center. He examined it caringly.

Marc's roommate jumped down from his top bunk residence again. He looked at the Bio-Gear intently. "So, you finished it. That's great. But we need to get to the dictation soon, or else we'll be late." The man started to put on a university blazer.

"I'm not going to the dictation today, Gant." He stood up and put the Bio-Gear in a metal case, which he slipped into a satchel. "I'm going to the cyborg manufacturing facility. I should be back before too long." He put the satchel around his shoulder and walked towards the door. Gant looked towards Marc nervously and fiddled with his hands a little bit. "Uh... Wait," he said. "I should probably come with you." He grabbed a backback from a shelf next to the bunk bed and sild it over his shoulders. Marc looked back at him and sighed. "Suit yourself," he said. "For somebody so cautious, you don't seem terribly hesitant." He walked out the front door, leaving it open behind him.

"Well," Gant whispered to himself, "somebody has to watch your hide, otherwise who knows what'll happen..."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:10 PM
Draes: "You're not going to kill me" Draes punches him in the stomach and Thesx falls back a couple yards away "I won't let you" he says and you can see a glint on Draes's hand where he punched Thesx and Draes quickly hides it.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:14 PM
OOC: Let's assume it's still raining, for dramatic's sake.

Thesx climbed to his feet, clutching his chest. He then recombined the blades into a lance. "Sorry, but I don't plan on dying, or working for you," Thesx said with a smirk. He then slashed a large hole in the wall of the vehicle, before throwing the lance at Draes, grabbing Rilis, and jumping out of the hole he created.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:17 PM
Draes: He looked a bit dismayed but only said "we'll have to get someone else" just then he saw two men walking over to a cyborg manufacturing facility with a large case "watch them, follow at a distance and see what they're doing, they've caught my attention".

OOC: yes, that is you doctor Quark

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:21 PM
OOC: Just so you know, without Thesx there to sustain it, the lance has disappeared.

Thesx started to realise his idea could have used better planning. However, it was too late now, he'd have to improvise. Wrapping Kyrith's arms around his neck, he focused his power, cauing his forearms and hands to glow with a powerful dark energy. Making sure not to hurt any civilians, he fired a blast of darkness straight down, slowing their decent, although leaving a rather large crater. He then grabbed Rilis and started dragging him back towards the hotel.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:24 PM
Rilis looked up at him weirdly "what are you doing? you just jumped out of a ship while holding onto me and almost killed me... I'm leaving (a door appeared with the words "doctor Quark" written on it) Rilis walked through and disappeared along with the door...

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:26 PM
Thesx sighed, and ran back into the parking lot. He then hopped on his motorcycle, pulled out, and started racing through the city streets, unbuttoned trenchcoat streaming behind him. "Well, so far, no good. I need to find a side, and fast"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:34 PM
Xyrio saw a motorcycle going extremely fast in the distance while he cleaned some dishes in the restaurant he worked at. He put them down and walked outside and waved down the driver "Sir, you're going a bit fast don't you think, you could get dead... so hows about trying some of our warm food to heat you up on such a rainy day. Or you could keep going and catch a dead... i mean a cold... yaaaaah I'm so good at this advertising part"

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 09:34 PM
After about an hour of walking, Marc and Gant flagged for a taxi. A taxi pulled up and the two of them got in.

As the taxi pulled away from the sidewalk, Marc looked into his satchel to check on the Bio-Gear. He then zipped it up again quickly, sighing. "Ah, crap. I forgot the blueprints back at the dorm." He set the bag on his lap. "Well, I suppose it's of no consequence. Dr. Kerr probably won't mind. I'll just have to remember to bring it next time." "Well, it's probably for the best, anyways," Gant replied. "If something were to happen to your satchel, at least you'd still be able to replicate the Bio-Gear, right? That's probably what's most important."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Marc looked out the window as the taxi began to near the facility.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:42 PM
Draes followed the taxi from his ship and watched them draw closer to the facility with a smile on his face.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:42 PM
"Sure," Thesx said, slowly pulling his motorcycle into a parking spot, before walking inside. "So, what are you serving?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:47 PM
Xyrio: so that's where it starts to get a bit iffy, i know there's food but i just wash dishes... there are menus though. *Xyrio gets a menu after sitting Thesx down at a table* there's the food, I'll send a waiter over to get your order thingy.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:49 PM
Thesx nodded, took the menu, and started reading.

OOC: What makes me think something's going to go wrong?

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 09:49 PM
Marc walked up to the doors of the facility, with Gant trailing close behind. Marc turned to Gant as he pushed on the door. "Alright, Gant, listen. I had to get an appointment with Dr. Kerr, so you won't be able to go in with me. Wait out here until I come back, okay?" Before Gant could reply, Marc slid inside and closed the door behind him. Gant had raised a hand to stop him, but abruptly put it back down. "What? I can't go in?" He huffed and sat down on the steps. "If you'd mentioned that before, I wouldn't have bothered coming along..."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:52 PM
OOC: dunno...

Draes: "go down there, I want to speak to those 2 *the ship lands next to the two of them and Draes steps out as the ship goes back to hover above them. "so, what are you 2 up to here you wouldn't be thinking of something offensive to do here, cuz if you were i could "hypothetically" you know help out a bit."

Xyrio looked up at the ceiling and sighed as he washed another plate and then walked back out to Thesx and sat down " let me come with you, please please I can't stay here anymore, I need to get out"

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 09:52 PM
OOC: The fact that Marc is carrying a possibly volatile weapon and that Draes is stalking him, maybe? Or perhaps the fact that the menu is equivalent to a school lunch? Lol. Just kidding. :3

Gant looked up at Draes with a strange look on his face. "'Offenisive?' Uh, guy, I'm not sure what you're talking about. My friend's in here to talk to a guy about something. What exactly do you mean?..." Gant sweat a little bit.

While Gant was talking to Draes, Marc was inside, headed for Dr. Kerr's office. He entered a glass elevator and hit the button for the top floor. As the elevator climbed, Marc looked out the glass panes and looked down at the production area. Cyborg production parts lined a conveyor belt, where engineers were prepping them for the process of cyborgation. Marc looked at them intently, and the elevator neared the top floor.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:54 PM
OOC: Really? *Crosses fingers and hopes something goes wrong.*

Thesx ordered a stack of pancakes when the waiter came up, and leaned back in his chair slightly. "Well, this is getting better," he thought. "I never did finish my breakfast back at the hotel."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:55 PM
OOC: i thought of a great plot point to use, let's see how this goes. one sec im editing this

Xyrio looked Thesx in the eye and whispered "we need to leave now, its not just me, it's both of us. Quick, before the waiter comes back."

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 09:58 PM
OOC: I noticed we jumped a page just then. I made a new post back on the last page. Letting you know so you don't think I haven't posted at all. :3

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:59 PM
Thesx sighed, but nodded, and grabbed the dishwasher's wrist, pulled him out, onto the motorcycle. "Hold on tight," Thesx instructed, before pulling out and speeding back onto the street. "So, why did we need to run?" he asked.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:04 PM
Xyrio started the story "they don't know i know, but there's something in the food, a little brainwashing device that doesn't take affect until a day or 2 after you eat it. If you had eaten that you would have come back within that time frame and talked the the manager and he would bring you back to the back door and then take you down a secret passage to a hidden facility where they turn into a cyborg without you knowing by giving you small but powerful cyborg parts in some of your joints that only activate on command. The biggest problem is you've got a chip in your head so they can take control of you whenever they want. They're building an army to take down the hushed resistence that's brewing on one of the outer planets. I heard talk about them getting closer to completion and that soon the employees would be changed as well.

OOC: i think it's a good plot change, although it does bring in a degree of "good" and "evil" but not entirely becuase most of the on the inner planet fights are just about human ethics against cyborgs.

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 10:07 PM
OOC: Is Draes still talking to Gant?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:09 PM
OOC: yes

Draes looked at the sweat running down gants brow "are you sure, because i think if you might be in need of some help here i could offer assisstance. think it over for a second and then I'll help you 2 get in and out safely"

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 10:12 PM
Draes was making Gant feel uncomfortable. Gant only knew what Marc told him. Still, he defended himself. "Seriously, I don't know what you mean. My friend went in there. He's got something... Uh, I shouldn't tell you about that. But at any rate, he's just going in to talk to somebody. And I'm just waiting for him..."

Gant nervously looked at Draes and the ship. "... Is it even legal to fly that thing this close to city property?..."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:13 PM
Draes: i doubt it's legal, but what's legal seems to matter less and less everyday.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 10:14 PM
"Wow... That wouldn't have been fun..." Thesx commented. "I suppose that's one more place to avoid... I really need to pick a side now... I wish I could find someone to stand by..." Seth then pulled over, dropped off Xyrio, and sped off. "Thanks for the tip!" He shouted.

OOC: The way I see it, some on each side are just more extreme than others. Like the gang Thesx fought in his first post. They were some of the more extreme supporters of their side.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:16 PM
Xyrio: "WAIT!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, IT'S NOT SAFE FOR ME THEY KNOW I MIGHT KNOW!!!!" xyrio yelled at Thesx

OOC: yes, the caps were intentional

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 10:23 PM
Gant stood up and held on to the strap of his backpack. "Er, well..." Draes' presence was beginning to bother him; he was becoming somewhat intimidated. He looked for an excuse to get back to Marc. "I should probably go in and check on him. He's been in there for quite a while..." Gant began to walk towards the doors.

At the time, Marc had just stepped out of the elevator into the offices. He went straight across the hall to Dr. Kerr's door and knocked on it. A moment passed, and the door opened. At the entrance stood a woman with long, dark brown hair and a pair of glasses. She was wearing red lipstick and typical secretary's clothing; a modest skirt and a white top emblazoned with the a logo that read "Cytech". She smiled at Marc and stood aside. "Dr. Kerr will see you now. He's been expecting you."

At a desk further inside the room, a rather old man with grey hair and a moustache stood up. The man wore suit which was also emblazoned with the company logo, and pants to match. He made a waving motion for Marc to approach. "Ah, it is good to see you again, young Marc." He smiled. "I trust you have made progress?"

Marc entered the room, and the secretary closed the door behind him.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:26 PM
Draes: "fine, whatever you say, but if anything explodes contact me at this number" Draes handed him a number.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 10:28 PM
Thesx, hearing the man's call, spun around to pick him up. "Fine, jump on. Just don't be a deadweight, or you might just find yourself demoted to 'meatshield'," Thesx told him. After Xyrio jumped on, Thesx asked, "What's your name, anyway?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:29 PM
Xyrio: "oh, sorry it's Xyrio what's yours?"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 10:33 PM
"I'm Thesx," he replied.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:37 PM
Xyrio: "alright Thesx, where we headed?

Draes: "another failed attempt" he said to the pilot "what now?" they flew over xyrio and Thesx "there's that idiot on a motor cycle again, he said if he didnt want to join the next time he was me i was dead, let's see if he's changed his mind within the last 3 hours? but i swear this is the last try today" Draes sat down as they lowered to Thesx again "so, hows that mind changing coming along?"

Xyrio: "what the heck, who are you?"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 10:45 PM
"Some idiot who wants me to join him in some anti-cyborg group. I said no," Thesx replied, after skidding to a stop. Turning to Draes, he said, "Not so well. I still see most people on both sides as little more than filthy terrorists. Sorry, but I'm going." With that, he summoned up his weapons, this time in the form of a longsword, and made an arcing swing downwards, sending out a blast of energy that ripped up the ground heading at Draes. Before the wave even hit, he disapated his blade and sped off.

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 10:49 PM
Gant took the card with some hesitation. He waved to Draes and then quickly ran through the doors, almost slamming into them on his way through.

Marc took a seat across from Kerr and set his bag off to the side. The secretary stood attentively next to the door to the office. Kerr called out to her. "Dahlia," he said, "would you kindly get me and young Mr. Hertz here some coffee?" The secretary obediently walked over and picked up a tray with a coffee set off of a table in the corner of the room. "So, Marc. Tell me. Has development on your Bio-Gear been going smoothly?" Marc reached into his bag and pulled out the case. He opened it and showed the Bio-Gear to Kerr as Dahlia set two cups down on the table and began to fill them with coffee. Kerr stared at the Bio-Gear attentively. "This is Bio-Gear Mark Two," Marc began to explain. "When activated, it begins the process of instant cyborgification. It does so by integrating itself with the flesh of it's user, and it assimilates with the host's central nervous system. In doing so, it augments all of the user's sense and capabilities while keeping the body in perfect shape." Kerr had a grin on his face as Marc explained. "Brilliant, Marc, brilliant!" He exclaimed. "But, with it being such an early model, I'm sure it must have drawbacks, correct?"

"Well, yes," Marc began to say. "It does have some less-than-favorable flaws. First of all, I wasn't able to perfect the process of integration into the human immune system since the last version, so it takes a few days for the entire assimilation process to be completed. However, the estimated time for this one is approximately two to three days, as opposed to the week from last time." He continued, running his fingers over it. "What's more, those that aren't fit enough for such drastic changes in the body may find themselves less than suitable targets for it's effects. Of course, I haven't exactly tested it yet, so I can't be entirely sure about any of this."

Marc handed it to Kerr. "Intriguing," Kerr stated, examining the Bio-Gear closely. "How long do you think it will take you to perfect the design?" "I estimate about five months or so. I-"

Kerr interuppted him. "Marc, you know I value your work. But if we are going to use this device for the betterment of society, you must pick up the pace. There are those that would try and stop our plans." He glared out the window. "Do you have the blueprints?" "Uh, no. Not this time. I'm afraid I forgot them..." Marc sighed. "I can have the here first thing tomorrow, though, if you'll allow it, Dr. Kerr."

Kerr looked at Marc, and then to the Bio-Gear. He turned towards the window. "Very well," he said. "I will take this and test it later on today. You get the blueprints and bring them here as soon as possible."

Marc nodded and began to walk towards the door. Before he could exit, however, Kerr called out to him once more. "Oh, and Marc," he said, "news of this recent development reaches nobody's ears but our own. Understand?" Marc nodded again, reluctantly this time, and walked back towards the door.

As he exited, Dahlia spoke to him. "I apologize for Dr. Kerr's rushedness," she apologized. "You must realize that he is very anxious to see your completed product, and I'm sure you're anxious to get that grant to further your research."

Marc looked at Dahlia. "Well, it is for the good of mankind, after all." He looked at the back of Dahlia's hand, where Bio-Gear Mk. I was attached. "I'm sure we're all a little anxious lately, anyways..."

Marc exited the office and entered the elevator.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 10:51 PM
OOC: Something gives me the feeling that Marc's invention won't be as benificial as he had hoped...

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 10:58 PM
Star was walking down the street from the hotel she was staying at and saw a ship and 3 men. She reconized one of them, Star could have sworn it was Draes. When star got closer she knew it was him "Draes is that you?" said star to him when she got closer.

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 11:11 PM
Gant was at the bottom of the elevator, tapping his foot and waiting for it to arrive. "Man, it's been five minutes." He huffed again. "Such a big building. I could be waiting here all day. And that security guard's starting to make me nervous..." He glanced over to a guard, who was looking in his direction, as if expecting Gant to make some kind of trouble. Suddenly, the elevator rung, startling Gant. The doors opened and Marc stepped out. "Gant?" Marc looked puzzled. "I thought I told you to wait outside. I'm surprised they didn't throw you out of here, since they don't know who you are..." Gant stomped his foot. "Well, hell, Marc, you didn't have some creep breathing down your neck while you were up there! Some guy approached me after you left. Asked if we needed help 'making trouble' or something. Gave me the creeps. Gave me this card, too." Gant handed the card to Marc, who read it and then suddenly looked rather apprehensive.

"Oh, boy," Marc whispered to himself. "Dr. Kerr won't like this one bit."

Gant looked at Marc inquisitively. "Hey, are you awake? Come on, let's get out of here!" Gant waved in front of Marc's face, and Marc quickly shook his head and pocketed the card. "Uh, right. Let's go." The two walked out the front doors and began to flag down taxis. "Say, are you alright?" Gant asked. "You look a little flustered."

"It's nothing, really," Marc said as a taxi pulled up.

"If you say so," Gant replied. The two climbed in, and the taxi drove off.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 8, 2010, 02:25 AM
OOC: Woooow, you guys can type a story!!! This is great. I fell like i'm reading a book. I almost feel out of place bringing Neona here... but, i have an idea...

---

The sky was dark and overcast, raining almost non-stop. Neona had missed all the mornings events down in the lobby (you left me behind... but, no worries). She had left the hotel a little after Thesx had left and had taken a taxi to the Central park, the one she was at last night. She avoided contact with other people as she found her way to a willow tree near a stream, running through the park. She ducked under, and as luck would have it, the tree was blocking most of the rain, leaving a dry patch of grass. She sat down, took off her hood, and pulled out her HoloPad, finishing up her research.

~ time laps ~ (about now, Thesx and Xyrio, were racing away from Draes)

She finished reading the last article, and put away her HoloPad. From her reading of public news paper articles to government documents and secret notes, leaked to the internet, she had learned, a terrible truth. I was these cyborgs who had desimated her once happy visiting destination, starting an underground war against non-cyborgs, and that someone was behind them all, driving the crowd, and the fewed. But why, and who?

"I really miss the old Gellixs" she sighed, before standing and putting on her hood again. "I know i won't like it, but i will get to the head of this snake, even if it means taking out every Cyborg in this city... Gellizs will soon be a place of paradice again" she mutters under her breath, as she steps back out into the rain...

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 8, 2010, 08:53 AM
Draes to star "umm, do i know you? and what is it you want, if you can't tell I'm about to step back into mys ship"

Xyrio: "that was odd, but what are you going to do now? I assure you both sides are going to try to recruit you, and probably most of the time not as nicely as that. It's getting harder everyday to just be a civilian, you have to pick a side before they steal you"

DoctorQuark
Aug 8, 2010, 09:56 AM
Marc and Gant, having returned to the University, quickly retired to their dorm. Inside, Gant was already asleep on his bunk of the bunk bed, and Marc was back at his toolbench. His thoughts were a little skewed due to his lack of sleep, but he diligently continued working on blueprints for the Bio-Gear Mk. III, despite the fact that he wasn't making much progress. Each time he drew a blueprint, he became dissatisfied and tossed it aside. Beneath his drawing pad was an unmarked envelope, now containing the blueprint for the Bio-Gear Mk. II.

Marc's eyes started to droop from his fatigue. He could feel himself slowly falling asleep. As soon as he set down his pen, however, the door suddenly clicked and opened. Marc quickly hid his current blueprint underneath the pad and turned to the door intently. A young woman walked in, who was also wearing a University blazer. She leaned up against the doorway and crossed her arms, looking at Marc. "So you played hooky again today, did you?"

Marc let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, it's just you, Rose." He turned his seat so that his body faced the door. "Yeah, I did. Why do you ask?" "You know very well why I asked," Rose replied. "You can't keep doing this. The professors are wondering where their best student is."

Rose walked into the room, closing the door behind her. Gant was not bothered by this, although he did turn over in his bed, snoring softly. Rose stopped a few feet away from Marc. "If they realize you've been skipping out of class to work on your inventions, espicially this particular invention, they're going to expel you from the University immediately. Every time you don't show up, I cover for you, and I don't plan on sticking my neck out for you much longer." She sighed. "Is it worth it, Marc?"

Marc immediately got up out of his seat. "Yes, it's worth it! Biotechnology is the future, Rose. With my invention, the process of cyborgation would be simplified ten-fold - everyone could become one, without the need for surgery or mechanical parts. People would be able to live much longer and fuller lives. And what's more, Dr. Kerr will give me a grant if I complete my research. If he does that, I won't even need to stay here. I can go to Cytech and work on improving my inventions until my dying day." His face lit up a little. "If I do, the world will be better for it. Isn't that enough by itself?"

Rose got closer to Marc. "And what if your plans fall through, Marc? What if Dr. Kerr doesn't go through with what he says? Or what if you can't finish your research? What if something goes wrong with your inventions and somebody gets hurt? What then?" Marc's face became dark. He sat down in the chair again and went back to his blueprints. "I wouldn't let that happen. I wouldn't..." His voice trailed off.

Rose walked up to Marc and put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm just trying to say that this isn't a one-way road, Marc. There's no guarantee everything will be perfect. But you could stay here. Finish your research. Get a degree. Have something to fall back on. If you have all your hopes and dreams set on this one invention, then what happens if something goes wrong?" Marc said nothing, although he didn't feel as tense anymore. Rose hugged his neck. "I can't make you choose to do so. But I want you to at least think about it. For me." She released Marc and walked back towards the door. As Rose pulled it open, she turned back to Marc and said, "Get some sleep tonight, and come to tomorrow's lecture. It'll be good for you." She walked out, closing the door as she left.

Gant woke up as soon as Rose left, possibly from hearing the door close. He sat up and looked to Marc. "Who was that?" Gant asked. "A friend of yours?"

Marc set his sketchbook aside and took his blazer off. "Yeah, just a good friend." He sat down on his bunk and sighed to himself.

Seth Astra
Aug 8, 2010, 10:14 AM
Thesx pulled over. "What part of me summoning weapons out of darkness don't you understand? I'm not the average civillian," he said, summoning a dagger just to illustrate his point. "Anway, I don't think I can protect you. I'm the guy who runs into danger. But listen. I want you to go home. Load up all your valuable possesions into your truck, and then drive away. As you're leaving town, call in and quit your job. Find a nice town to settle down in, go to college. Meet a nice girl, and ask her out. Once you get a degree and a good job, ask her to marry you. Raise a family, and live a good life. Live for a long time, then die peacefully of old age, having lived a full life. You got all that?"

OOC: Dark City is fitting this RP more and more.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 8, 2010, 11:01 AM
Xyrio: "it's not that simple and you know it, somewhere. Soon we're all going to be split, living a normal life won't be possible until we end this, and I don't care if you don't like it, but I'm going against cyborgs. This has to end and if you just want to sit back and watch trust me when I say, you will be caught in the crossfire and killed or you'll be recruited. And anyone who just wants to be a civilian anymore will hardly have a life to live. They'll either get killed or they'll have to live in fear everyday of their house blowing up. Don't you see? there is no more true neutral."

Star_girl_220
Aug 8, 2010, 11:41 AM
"I guess you dont remember me, i could never forget when i met you. I was 15 when i did. I was studying at the University and i was testing Weapons for a project, i was doing this in a parking lot that i got acess to for it. I looked over and saw you waiting for you to pass then the one of the weapons i was testing started to make these strange noises. You ran into the lot and grabed my wrist and took me around the corner only when the weapon exploded. I could have died if you had not saved me." Said Star looking at Dares

NeonaPulsar
Aug 8, 2010, 02:16 PM
The taxi ride to the outshirts of town took longer then expected. It was probibly due to that, strange person who had ran out of a dinner, yelling "Help me, someone, its a trick, don't ea..." before his managers muffled him and draged him inside, reassuring everyone that he'd be fine after a goods night sleep. But that was no matter, she had reached her destination.

Neona got out, paid her fair, and faced a old abandon warehouse, that looked just large enough.

The taxi driver had u-turned so he could speak to Neona. " You going to be ok here miss? This is far from any taxi route."

She turned to face the question. "I'm ok, thank you though" Neona answered. "Its nice to know there are still caring people here."

The driver gave a nod. "I hear you. Well, I wish you a good day miss" . the taxi sped away as Neona entered though an unlocked door, closeing it behind her. The interior was roomy, but a little drab and dusty. The center strip down the middle was bare and about the whith of a sideways bus. Two over hanging balconys were on either side, supported by pillars, and stairs on either end to get up. Windows lined the next to the balconys, giving a view across a few roof tops.

Neona: "Well, this will have to do." Neona opened a D.Gate at the back of the ware house, bringing in her old faithfull ship, the Star Sailer. It eased its way in to gentialy land on the floor of the warehouse. Neona wondered to herself, how she was going to make something to identify cyborgs, as she opened a door on her craft and jumped inside, to begin work.

----

OOC: This is her ship. Its big enough to have what she needs and to live in, yet small enough to pass a vehical to hover or fly around town in.

Seth Astra
Aug 8, 2010, 02:34 PM
"Again, not your average civillian," Thesx asserted. "You all think you know what's right and what's wrong... But I know the truth... This war is just like any other war... It started as a disagreement, gradually escalating and escalating untill... Boom... Something goes wrong. Always some extremist. Then, that provokes fire from the other side. The fighting is more frequent. Simple protestors become soldiers. Innocents are forced to choose sides. In the end, no one wins... This society will tear itself appart, no matter which side wins. Only one solution... I have to be the one that wins... I'm the only one that can stop this, because I'm the only one who knows. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a war to win," he explained, before driving off.

OOC: Thesx has a plan.

A. Zerran
Aug 8, 2010, 02:48 PM
OOC: I'll do my best to add something exciting. ;)

Somewhere, deep in the city...
Metal banging itself was heard throughout the area. It looked like two giant robots were fighting each other in the sky. "Leave the city, you little freak!", said the first one. "Never!", said the second. They continued to fight, knowing that any sort of gunfire or missiles would damage the city, more importantly end innocent lives. Eventually the second giant robot, which happened to be a special MS, punched the first one so high it was far enough from the city for the MS to use missiles without hurting anyone in the city. It fired. The first mech exploded, with the pilot ejecting instantly. The MS landed in the city and the pilot climbed down to the ground. "It's all good, people. Your safe now."
The pilot was A. Zerran. He climbed back into his MS and flew towards a secret hangar bay. Adam, which was his first name, then relaxed, as he climbed out and sat down while drinking tea.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 8, 2010, 02:55 PM
Xyrio: "fine, but don't come crying to me if you die... wait that doesn't make any sense... ok I'm never mind" He began to walk and walked until he found himself looking up at a weapon store. he walked inside and bought a photon pistol when asked why he said "self-defense" and then left the store to find other anti cyborgs who were willing to actually act to get the job done not just those posers who talked against it on TV.

Draes: "oh, hi there star this is a surprise. What's been happening with you" he waved at the pilot to set the ship down.

DoctorQuark
Aug 8, 2010, 04:12 PM
The next day, Marc woke up early and slid on his clothes. He grabbed his satchel and prepared to go to the morning dictation. Realizing that Gant was still asleep, he shook the top bunk of the bed vigorously and Gant awoke with a start. "What the hell? Who's... Oh, Marc, it's just you." He jumped out of bed. "This is the first time in a while you've woken me up instead of the other way around." "Yeah, yeah. Just hurry up and get ready." Marc laughed a little bit, sliding a notebook into his satchel. "I'm determined not to miss dictation today." Gant slid on his clothes as well, and grabbed his backpack. He grabbed a few books as well before starting to head out the door. Before leaving, he looked back inside and called out to Marc, who was still in the room. "Hey, Marc? You're coming, aren't you?" Marc turned ot him. "Yeah, just a second. I've just got to sort out my desk. I'll catch up, okay?" Gant shurgged and walked out the door. Marc slid things around on his desk, including the Mk. II blueprint and his sketchbook, until it all looked orderly. However, just as he walked away from the desk, Marc's phone started ringing. Marc reluctantly picked up the phone and set it inbetween his ear and his shoulder. "Hello?", Marc inquired.

"Marc, we need you over here, now." Dr. Kerr's voice was all too familiar. "There's been a recent development and we have no time to waste. I want you to be here within an hour. Make sure you bring all of your research related to Bio-Gear, including your latest blueprints," he said. "I'm certain you know what failure to do so will result in."

"Uh, I can't really do that-"

Marc began to speak, but Kerr had already hung up. Marc slammed the phone down on the reciever with an apprehenisive look on his face. He quickly removed his textbooks from his satchel and set all of his Bio-Gear research inside. He walked out the door quickly, abruptly closing it behind him as soon as he was clear. Marc made his way down the hallway and headed down the stairs to the entrance.

As soon as he walked through the front door to the university, Marc stopped. He thought for a moment about what Rose had said; how she asked him to be sure to come to dictation today. However, Marc quickly shook off his thoughts. "This sounds important," he said. "If I miss this, Dr. Kerr will be furious with me." He immediately walked out to the road and waved down a taxi.

Meanwhile, in the medical engineering classroom, Gant had just arrived and quickly took a seat in his row. He set down his bookbag and reclined in his chair. A few moments later, Rose walked up to him and put her hands on the desk in front of Gant. "Where's Marc?", she asked. "Doesn't he usually come to class with you?" "Yeah, but he needed to sort out the dorm," Gant replied. "At least, that's what he told me... Why do you ask?"

Rose's face immediately showed a mix of concern and anger.

earthsenshi
Aug 8, 2010, 04:46 PM
An empty alley, for an instant illuminated by a passing taxi. The light fades and a girl in her late teens appears. She is wearing hunter green sleeveless turtleneck shirt, black pants that tuck into knee-high black boots, open black jacket that ends at the knees and has a hood, hunter green fingerless gloves, and forearm protectors under the sleeves of her jacket.(think of the forearm protectors being similar to wonder woman's bracelets or something) She looks up at the rainy sky with her green eyes and pulls up her hood to keep her black hair dry and her face covered.

OOC her thoughts appear in []

[Beginning conversion of plane's basic information]
[Current location. in plane xx, on planet xx, in the city of Gellixs, on xx street.]
[Current time. year 2150, month xx, day xx, time 11 am]
[Current amount of ITS influence. none. location designated as a n-fw]
She sigh and then said softly.
"I guess I won't have my job to do here, but this place is intriguing."

DoctorQuark
Aug 8, 2010, 05:22 PM
OOC: I know it seems like I'm writing a ton, but I'm trying to get Marc into the mix with the rest of the characters as soon as possible.

The taxi pulled up to the cyborg facility, and Marc paid his fare. He then got out of the car and walked up to the doors of the building. He wasted no time in getting to the elevator, quickly stepping inside and hitting the button for the top floor.

As the elevator rose, Marc took another look out to the cyborg part manufacturing area. It seemed surprisingly quiet; almost as if they were shutting down production. Marc noticed that the parts on some of the machines were being changed, perhaps so as to adapt for some other kind of product. The elevator reached the top floor, and the doors slid away. Marc knocked on the door of the office, which was quickly opened.

Once inside, the door suddenly closed behind Marc. He turned to see two men that were in company suits and wearing shades standing by the door. Turning back around, Marc saw Dr. Kerr sitting in his chair facing the window, and Dahlia standing faithfully beside his desk. The chair swiveled around so Kerr could see Marc. Marc looked to Kerr, asking "You wanted to see me, Dr. Kerr?"

"Yes, Marc. I trust you brought the blueprints for the Bio-Gear Mark Two?" Marc reached into his satchel and pulled out the envelope containing the blueprint. "It's right here, Dr. Kerr," he said. He walked up and handed the envelope to Kerr. Kerr slid the blueprint into his front pocket. "Moving on to more important matters," Kerr began immediately, "Have you been working on the Mark Three?" "Yes, sir. I've been going over the models, and-"

Dr. Kerr stopped him. "In that case, I'm certain you won't mind working a little longer on it. You see, it has come to our attention that a certain man of interest has been asking around about our company. Due to this, we need the Mark Three as soon as possible." At hearing this, Marc pulled Draes' card out of his pocket. "Uh, sir? Could this be who you've spoken of?" He handed the card to Kerr, who's face suddenly became very serious. "That card was given to a friend of mine while I was visiting yesterday. Apparently, he was right outside the factory yesterday..." When Kerr said nothing, Marc continued to speak. "Er, as for the Mark Three, I can certainly work on it with more diligence. I can go back immediately and-"

Kerr cut Marc off once more. "That won't be necessary, Mr. Hertz. You will be working here at the facility, in the solitude of our workshop. I will see to it that you recieve all the materials necessary to complete the job." Kerr stood up and walked over to Marc, whos face was puzzled. "Sir, I can't possibly-" "And I expect to see full results within a week. There will be no shirking your duties. Now, go." As Kerr said this, he waved his hand. The two men from before took one of Marc's arms in each hand and carried him off. "B-but wait!" Marc cried out. However, Kerr had already sat back down and was faced back towards the window. Next to him, Dahlia looked towards Marc with a worried look on her face.

The men dragged Marc down the hallway until they reached what seemed to be an ordinary door. However, one of the men had to scan a card to open it up. After doing so, they brought Marc inside. Marc noticed that the room was full of workbenches, tools of all kinds, and countless chemicals and other chemistry tools. The men dropped Marc carelessly and began to exit as Marc stood up. Marc tried to get their attention, but stopped with mouth agape as he realized that the two men were both wearing Bio-Gear Mk. IIs. However, he noticed that the design was slightly altered; the spere in the center was now slightly larger, and green rather than red. The door shut with a rather loud slam.

Marc couldn't believe his predicament. He took a moment to regain his composure, and walked over to the door to try and open it. However, it was locked and could apparently only be opened from the other side. Frustrated, he sat down at a workbench and sighed, looking down at the floor. "Maybe you were right, Rose. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so caught up in this... But how could I have seen this coming?..."

A. Zerran
Aug 8, 2010, 10:03 PM
Adam was relaxing in his hangar, when suddenly his radar showed multiple contacts towards the city's outskirts. Werther they were hostile or not, he couldn't determine, but Adam could confirm that they were not mechs. They were cyborgs based on the scanner, but the radar treated them like mechs, strangely. So, Adam went to investigate. Along the way, Adam noticed a weapons store. (OOC: Same weapons store that one of Kyrith's characters were in. I don't know which character, as it is difficult to determine who's doing what in your last post, Kyrith.) Just nearby, Adam also noticed Star and Draes. "Huh...more hunters? Or just civilians? Hard to tell......yes, I'll go and talk to them.", he said. "Uh...hello there."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 01:31 AM
OOC: Don't worry about it Doc. you type a great story, long to read, but full of detail :D. I find it good reading practice for me, to try to improve my own writing :D

...Also a question: This is a different world right, just Humans and no PSO races right? I don't know if I should keep Neona's Newman ears hiden under her hood everywhere....

---

After a few hours of work, Neona had the device. She had created a pair of sun-glasses. The glass piece was a single piece, with thin computer tech running though the lens, unnoticeable, and a black frame arcing along the top, and curving back to the ear arms.

She put the glasses in an inside pocket of her KH coat. She then desided to fortify her new warehouse home. She left her ship and got to work...

...After another few hours, she was finished. The doors and broken windows replaced, the floor was now blown clean of any dust and debry, and the walls now had new cross beams for added support. She had also summoned in a couch and a coffee table on the side, next to a wall. Not really a home, but a change of seens from the inside of her ship.

She sat down on the couch, pulled out her HoloPad again, and like someone on a unsertain quest, started to search for leads on a place to start looking for answers to who was the head of the cyborg epidemic.

---

OOC: One more thing... Glad you could join us Zerran. Just be sure you don't forget to roll in here often.

DoctorQuark
Aug 9, 2010, 07:38 AM
OOC:
...Also a question: This is a different world right, just Humans and no PSO races right? I don't know if I should keep Neona's Newman ears hiden under her hood everywhere....
I dunno; that's a good question. If I read correctly from the beginning, there are three planets, at least two of which are populated... But I think it's just humans and cyborgs, as nobody's really shown any abilities that prove PS origins (except you, of course :3 ).

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 08:41 AM
OOC: no ps races, just humans/cyborgs. and there are 6 planets. 3 inner planets where cyborgs are legal (although the underground war is still being fought) and the others don't care much about politics and just fight (not very safe)

Draes:"well hello, what do you need?" (said to A. Zerran)

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 09:04 AM
OOC: Time for Thesx to start his plan. Basically, he plans to end the war himself. Also, his plan borders on suicide. But he's good at surviving his suicide attempts.

Thesx was speeding through the city on his motorcycle. As usual, it was raining, though Thesx was unconcerned. In addition to his black trenchcoat, he wore a black scarf, hiding the lower half of his face. (OOC: Anyone who's played Final Fantasy IV, think of Edge's mask.) Coat and scarf streaming behind him, he eventually stopped at the resteraunt he had visited earlier.
Walking in, he told the waiter, "I'm here to see the manager." He was then given directions to the manger's office.
Walking in, he spoke to the manager. "Ah, so you're the one who's opperating this place," he said. "But let's skip the small-talk. I know you are opperating a forced cyber conversion factory under here."
The manager flinched, before hitting a button under his desk, causing a stairway to open up, and cyborgs started marching out of it.
"They never can make this easy on me," Thesx sighed. "Sorry, but I'll have to kill you," he told the manager. He then pulled out his twin HVS pistols (the prototype pistols from The Conduit) and fired bullet after bullet into the manager. The man fell over, dead. As the manager died, the cyborgs fell over. Uppon examining the body, Thesx realized that the manager was in fact a cyborg, and that the cyborg army was mentally controlled by him.
Thesx then pulled out a card from one of his pockets, and, pouring some dark energy into it, he gave it a spin, right above the manager's dead body. It then hovered and continued to slowly spin. One side had the Nobody symbol (KH), while the other read "Thesx, Dark Angel". Satisfied, he jumped out the window, ran around to his bike, and raced away. After he was convinced he was far enough away, he stopped by the side of the road, pulled out his cell phone, and texted the cops. His message mentioned that he had murdered the man, but also mentioned that the man was a criminal, due to his cyber conversion factory. Thesx then rode away, and muttered to himself, "One extremist down, dozens to go..."

OOC: About the cards. When they are touched, they stop floating, and slowly start do disintigrate.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 10:32 AM
OOC: There's a lot more people in on that operation than one restaurant, he's just getting some of the humans they need. they've got bases all over the place.

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 01:20 PM
OOC: Well then, Thesx still accomplished something then, didn't he?

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 01:22 PM
OOC: Well, for 1, I had typed out this post before but it took to long and PSOW droped me off.... Anoying :etongue: Anyway, I still feel the need to elaborate on details about the location of the warehouse, so will re-type it.

There is s road that leads out of town to the west. It goes for about 3 mile until it reaches a small range of hills, then wineds through them. Looking up the road, faceing the hills, there is a warehouse complex to the right on an off street dead end. The complex has 14 houses, all the same size. Most look run down and neglected for years, there paint worn off to expose the metal walls, broken windows, ect. The landscape around the is dotted with trees and the range is covered in them.

---

Neona was in her Star Sailer, flying off towards the city. Her efferts back at the warehoues weren't very suggcessful, leaving her with just one lead. There was a cyborg parts factory on the other side of town, supposedly shut down some time ago. Recent reports say that at night, and from the glow of the city lights, people can see thin smoke, riseing from the stacks. It seemed as good a place as any to start looking.

Neona had reached the city now. She was flying at the 15th story level, to avoid traffic. She passed all sorts of high rise buildings, from 30 story offices, to major corperation, and hotels. Unaware to Neona though, she had also passed by Dr. Kerr's window.(You never did spessify the "top floor" Doc.)

"Wow, I forgot how large this city is" Neona said to herself before glancing up throught the windshield, rain careening into it and sliding off. " But why, is it always raining now?"

---

OOC: Also, Seth. It seems Thesx and Neona Share the same idea. Is he still looking for her, or has he just desided that Neona's not here?

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 01:36 PM
OOC: Not really. Thesx stopped looking for her because he figured out what he has to do for himself. And it's a different plan from Neona's.

Thesx had decided on his next target. He had done a little digging, and he found a major distributor of illegal anti-cyborg weaponry. They were one of the biggest suppliers to the anti-cyborg movement in this city. The downside of being so big, they were easy to find. Thesx walked into the door of the supposedly empty building, and walked down some stairs. Underneath, there was a massive web of assembly lines.
A group of guards weilding rifles ran up and pointed their weapons at Thesx. He ignored them and just kept walking. They fired, but the weapons were all firing electromagnetic blasts. Very dangerous to a cyborg, but harmless to a normal human. One of them had the guts to attempt to whack Thesx over the head with his rifle. Thesx summoned his weapons in the form of a longsword, sliced the rifle in two, then stabbed the guard. The others ran immediately. Thesx sighed, had his blade disappear, and continued further in.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 02:11 PM
Neona reached the factory, and touched down her ship in a space between two of the many buildings that made up the whole of the factory. She got out and looked around.

The place was huge. A large building, most likly the menufacturing and assembly lines, sat in her view. Pipes and ventilation ducks protruded in verious places, or running the langth of the building, to arcing over to other buildings. The grounds around the place were struin with shipping containers, and loading equipment.

"(There seemed to be no-one here yet but just in case...)" she thought

She pulled up her hood, then turned to her ship and activated its micro-material cloaking, making it see-through, and hiding it from view.

She walked up to a door, next to a truck loading dock, and tryed to open it, only to find it locked. She softly whispered "Grants" casting it into the lock mech, and heard a small POP, as it exploded, leaving a hole where the handle was and nothing to hold the door closed. She pushed it open and steped inside.

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 02:21 PM
Thesx was strolling through the factory, whistling. He had his Pseudoaxe, and every few feet he swung his weapon into some piece of equipment, smashing it. Whenever some guards came up, he'd just ignore their useless shots and would cut them down if they came within reach. Finally, he reached the core of the factory. He placed his hand on the controll panel, and fired a concentrated burst of darkness into it. Alarms started to go off, as a warning that the core was unstable. "Now, to get out before the emergency security protocols fail," Thesx muttered, before running out of the factory.
Thesx ran out, hopped on his motorcycle, and sped away just in time. The entire factory went up. Turning back, he left another one of his cards outside the rubble. He then texted the cops again, informing them that they'd find the building to be an illegal weapons factory. He then sped off again, thinking about what his next target'd be.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 02:48 PM
Neona was imeditly meet with a wide view of the factory. Complicated mechines standing in the shadows of the dark, unlit room, empty convayer belts, and an erry cold feel to the place, as if something horid was lurking around.

Neona held out her hand and condenced a small ball of tight from the door behind her and the dingy windows, spaced here and there, illumiating her suroundings. She held the ball as she wondered around, examining the machines. She noticed that even though the look of this place seemed to suggest it wasn't used in years, she could find no dust, covering the equipment to support that idea.

She continued to search, when a voice rang out through the cold atmosphere. Neona imeditly dispurst her light ball, and sliped into the shadows.

"HEY, who goes there!!!... We know your in here. Show your self or we will be forced to use lethal means". Silence. " So be it, I always love this part" He muttered to his crew, as he signaled to fan out.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 03:00 PM
OOC: Seth, can you try to tone down your strength? you're a bit over powered to just waltz in to a place and light it up against a whole slew of guards. + i think they would have some sort of other defense then anti cyborg only. it's ok but from now on can you?

Xyrio: he walked out of the store with the pistol hidden under his coat at his belt. Not certain of what he would accomplish he was busy thinking when he walked straight into draes standing outside the store "woah uhh yah sorry about that umm... is it ok to say that your ship is illegally parked?"

Draes: "who are you? and I'm fully aware of my ship being here, "i'll move it when I leave now if you couldn't tell I'm trying to talk to someone"

OOC: here's another song I think fits the RP, we now have 2 theme songs (this is my all-time favorite band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLVw33Y3IXs

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 03:09 PM
OOC: I just realized. In your Sig, you still mention this RP as unnamed.

Thesx had gotten tired. Going all out left him all but dead. However, he knew he couldn't stop fighting, if he stopped to sleep, he could very well end up captured or dead. He had to find a nice place to just lay down for a little bit. He finally decided to lay under a bridge. However, he had both of his pistols loaded and cocked, laying on his chest, ready for any danger.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 03:37 PM
From Neona's hiding spot in the shadows, she could hear foot steps echoing though the room, and gun lights searching for her. After a few minutes, she remembered the Cy-glass she made. She pulled them out and put them on. She could still see as they self-adjust to light.

No sooner did she put them on, did a guard, come around a corner. Well if anything, the glasses work. The guard lit up in a red silowet, indicating he had Cyborg implants somewhere in him. Neona was still in the shadows, as the guard had yet to turn around. Neona silently set up a Deband barrier, for safety, then spoke.

"Excuse me" she asked, "Do you know where I could find who's in charge here?"

The guard spun around in suprize, bathing Neona in light from a rifle mounted sorce, reveiling her in her KH Coat, hood up, hinding the top of her face.

"Intruder spoted" he yelled into the factory. In responce, a shuffle of feet and more lights came into view. All lit up red to Neona.

"I'll take that as a n..." she said before being cut off.

"Silence" the guard interjected, "You are trespassing on private grounds. We have the right to shoot you where you stand. Remove your hood, now"

Neona said nothing, but did as instrucked, pulling back her hood, reveiling her neon green hair and pointed ears.

The guard barely had time to wheeze out the words " What the..." before Neona acted. She droped to the floor and cast Grants in front of her, knocking the guards over and propelling her backwards across the floor and into the shadows.

The guards recovered their footing. One yelled "Don't let her escape".

earthsenshi
Aug 9, 2010, 04:24 PM
[beginning search of major conflicts. key points are current and local.]
[in the current era there is conflicts between humans, cyborgs, and a mysterious 3rd party. conflict is based upon ideals and ideas.]
[Therefore, no action of mine can be taken alone. If I want to involve myself, I must fall under the command of a major player. Based upon the circumstances, I shouldn't align myself with either the humans or the cyborgs. That leaves the unknown 3rd party.]
[beginning search of 3rd party]

As the girl read the information she had obtained, a small smirk spread across her face.
"hmm, and where is this Thesx right now?" she asked herself. The answer immediately came to her.
As she headed towards Thesx' location, she passed a recently ruined building surrounding by police.
"Well, it seems like this will only get more dangerous. Then again, that makes this all the more interesting."

After awhile, she spotted Thesx under a bridge and slowly and cautiously approached him.
When she was 50 ft away from him, she stopped and waited for a response.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 04:29 PM
Xyrio: (thoughts) ok, i heard about this guy I think, somewhere on the news and they showed a picture of him, he's one of the guys who kidnapped the CEO of one of the cyborg distributors (talking) "I need to ask you something in private"

Draes: "uhh... Star wait here a second (they walked over to the other side of the building)" what is it"

Xyrio: "I want to join you, I want to join the anti-cyborg movement"

Draes: "whoa whoa kid really?

Xyrio: "Yes, I'm serious and by the way, I'm 19 years old."

Draes: "Why would you want to join?"

Xyrio: "I know what some of them are doing, they're taking normal people and turning them into cyborgs that can be controlled by their will."

Draes: "If you're serious, you know there's no turning back after this. You go in we can't let you out unless this ever ends."

Xyrio: "yes, i understand"

Draes: "alright then, I'm going to take you on my ship and we're going to fly to a secure facility you can't talk about to anyone.

Xyrio: "understood"

They walked back to star Draes said "sorry, I have to go I'll see you around. They both walked onto the ship and flew off.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 05:03 PM
There was shuffleing of feet as the guards ran in the direction the girl went.

Guard: "When you find her, open fire. She must not be aloud to esca... AHHH!!!!"

There was a flash. The guards came to a suddon halt, and turned around. The guard at the back of the group was dead on the floor, sparking and smoldering from what look like a lightning strike.

"She's here. She's useing the mechery and dicharging it. Keep your eyes open." they raised there weapons.

Neona simply smiled from her hinding spot in the shadows, as she put her hood back up. Watching them start to panic.

"... There she is" one exclaimed and a second latter, was dead in a flash, just like the last.

Neona darted through the machines, before the other guards could spot her(there are 3 now) and started to use the erry feel of the place to her advantage. Once she was a good distance away, she yelled into the room.

"Come now, you can do better then that. But be carefull, I have traps set all over this place" she lied "One wrong turn and your dead"

After her announsment, it didn't take long for the remaining guards to find her location. Outside, it had started to rain harder, and lightning spit the sky every few minutes as thunder echoed though out the building. The guards ran into the empty loading dock floor. Neona was standing behind the door frame as they ran past and summoned her staff, and retracked it into a wand.

"So, I take it you don't know whos in charge. Just mindless guards in an empty factory, guarding nothing" Neona taunted, before blasting the three through the flimsy metal dock door and out into the rain with Rafoie.

She walk around to the door she had used to get in, and steped outside. The guards were laying a pool of water at the edge of the loading ramp. Neona muttered sorry under her breath, as she looked away.

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 05:19 PM
OOC: Being the mysterious 3rd party, FTW.

Thesx woke up, annoyed that he allowed himself to doze off. Noticing a girl stairing at him, he stood up and spoke, holding his pistols at his side. "Who are you?" he questioned, "And are you one of the no doubt many people who want to kill me?"

A. Zerran
Aug 9, 2010, 05:21 PM
"I...", he started, but couldn't finish. He then realized who the man was. "Hey miss, wait here, ok? Oh and here's my card." Adam handed a card to Star that showed he was an MS pilot for hire. He got back to his hangar, and powered up one of his MS's. Instantly, he tracked Draes's ship, and followed it. When he caught up, he attempted to contact the ship. "Hello, aircraft pilot, this is Zerran. Is there someone by the name of...Draes aboard?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 05:30 PM
OOC: now im talking to all of you , we have to make sure we're not over powered, it takes some of the fun out of this if we are, there is reasoning behind how much damage I did in the first post, I just am yet to more than hint at it, but here goes. (neona, ur last post was close to bordering over powered, but there weren't too many guards so it's fine

Xyrio: "Draes, how did you manage to break in and out safely from that builidng?
Draes: "I had a plan, it was a pretty good one.
Xyrio: " there's got to be more to it than that, You don't just knock out a bunch of guards with no problem, that's why they guard because they can fight.
Draes: "Kid, are you going to keep prying or are you going to let us get back to the facility and set you up in our group?
Xyrio: "If you ask me I'd say we can do both you're not flying this thing anyway.
Draes: "heh, I like the attitude. Fine I'll tell you. *insert commercial break here* It happened to me, They turned me into an unknowing cyborg. Luckily, I hurt myself and my friend was the "doctor" I saw, he had very advanced equipment that could see the hidden cyborg part unlike normal hospital equipment and he told me, i was by that time about to join that same friends anti-cyborg group and this gave me all the more incentive. We decided to keep it in and I would use it to my advantage. Only the leaders of our organization knows because we knew the rest of the group wouldn't be too happy to have a cyborg among their ranks. Now it's already been implied but I'm going to make sure you don't, Do not. tell. anyone.

A few minutes passed and then a nows came over the intercom, the pilot brought Draes to the front of the ship and Draes said "who is it? Who's there?"

A. Zerran
Aug 9, 2010, 05:36 PM
"Hello, Draes. My name is Adam Zerran. I'm an MS pilot. Although I'm not a professional, I think I can help you. I know someone who's been spying on you, and may be attempting to assassinate your entire team, including yourself. So, I want to join your cause by giving you me and my 4 MS's. Sound good?"

OOC: How am I doing so far? (Just a reminder, A. Zerran has no extreme powers, only PS Zero techniques. Fair enough, right?)

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 08:04 PM
OOC: yah zerran, that's fine.

Xyrio: "A microsoft Pilot? what is that?
Draes: "He means mech I think.
Xyrio: "oh, so we going to let him in?
Draes: " We? you're not even in yet but I will take this into consideration, Zerran, I'm going to land this ship and you're going to board it ok?"

Just then Draes noticed the tv news was talking about an anti cyborg building going up in flames he told zerran to wait a sec and looked over at it "we have recieved word that there is a force out there fighting both sides, 2 buildings one of cyborg manufacturing and the anti cyborgs destroyed by someone with an almost identical description by survivors, it would appear that we have a fighter out there who's decided to try to end this war his own way, we'll give you more on this as the story comes in but do remember this man is dangerous, report him on site"

Draes: "well isnt that interesting, it sounds like it's our little Thesx, hmm, go in for landing and prepare to let Zerran board"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 09:45 PM
OOC: Sorry Kyrith, may I ask you to define "overpowered" and what i could do to make it seem less so. ^^;

earthsenshi
Aug 9, 2010, 09:52 PM
The girl allowed a slight trace of amusement to show on her face.
"And here I thought at this distance you would be a bit more relaxed. oh well. Don't worry, I dislike all loss of life and try to avoid violence. I'm Izumi. I'm sort of a jack of all trades, but I mostly deal with information."

She paused, her expression becoming serious again.
"I wish to aid you in your cause, since it intrigues me. And before you ask, this conflict between humans and cyborgs means nothing to me. It may be chaos, but it is natural. It's the natural order of all things to begin at order and descend to chaos; From energy in thermodynamics to the tidiness of a child's room....."

Izumi had a far away look in her eyes. Realizing she was saying, her eyes snapped back into focus. She resumed, "The debate is something the worlds need to come to a consensus to on their own. At the same time, I don't mind trying to end the conflict and I believe you have the ability to. So, I can offer you my services in the field of information gathering. "

OOC there's a difference between "conflict" and "debate" Izumi is saying she wants to end the fighting, but wants the people to settle their differences on their own. Also, while Izumi can fight well, she's trying to appear as a noncombatant type.

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 09:56 PM
Thesx put away his pistols, and shrugged. "Well, that's all great and stuff, but you better be able to keep yourself alive, since I don't do well keeping others alive," Thesx told Izumi. "I'm Thesx, by the way" he said, walking up and extending a hand. "Think you could help me track down a friend of mine, or at least see if she's in this system? Her name is Neona Pulsar."

earthsenshi
Aug 9, 2010, 10:19 PM
Izumi shrugged, "Nice to meet you. And by the way, don't worry about me. I'm good at taking care of myself as well. As for Neona, no problem, finding people is easy."

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 10:21 PM
Thesx, slightly annoyed that she didn't return his handshake, walked over to his motorcycle and started to get it fired up. "Well, find her, then hop on and give me directions."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 10:29 PM
Neona turned and walked back inside. It was still dark as ever.

"Well, I may have not goten any answers" she said to herself. "But I can't find any dust on the mechines, and the random guards? That means that this place is still an operation. I just hope that was everyone..."

She extended her wand back into a staff, and pointed it into the cold empty space in the room, above the assembly and yelled "Gimegid" firing a small dark sphere into the room. Neona quickly made it out and into her ship, and took off.

The sphere sat quietly in the dark, thunder roaring outside, then in a vilent burst, sent out mulipul arcing waves of dark energy. The waves careened into the mechines tearing them to shreads and causing them to explode and into the factory its self. Rendering it to the ground in a massive whoosh.

Neona continued to fly off as she looked back to see the building fall. She was still under cloak, but desided to remove it and did so just as she was flying over a bridge, heading for the city.

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 10:31 PM
"Scratch that!" Thesx yelled to Izumi, before dragging her onto the back seat of the motorcycle and flooring it, following Neona's ship. "Well, an explosion one way, Neona going the other way... Typical day..." he muttered, still following the ship.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 10:36 PM
And then he stepped through the gate holding his blade spiking out to either side with a green coloring to the metal and a hilt handcrafted that was a beauty to behold. "I come before to receive the power I was promised" He held his blade up and it shown a light blue for approximately 7 seconds. He stepped away from the altar and walked back to the gate. "I will end this torment, it is wrong and must be stopped, the creators will pay. their selfish deeds will come to an end, i promise" he said as he walked through the gate again.

OOC: I'm thinking of what to name "him" i have a few names I'm not sure about

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 10:39 PM
OOC: Interesting...

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 10:47 PM
*Neona continued to fly toward the city, unaware that Thesx was following her. She angled up high into the city sky line as she reach it and started to have a bit of fun to lighten her mood, killing people wasn't exactly heart warming. She weaved between the buildings slowing down here and picking up speed there. On the run, she buzzed be Dr. Kerrs's window again.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 11:01 PM
He walked up to the throne hall and inside there were 3 thrones with 1 women and 2 men sitting in them, they stood each at around 8 feet in height with the thrones being about 5 feet off the ground. He looked up to them and shouted "Your game has gone on long enough, there are so many people dying, it isn't right to play with them like this." the man farthest to the right replied "We created them, it is our choice what happens to them now" He looked up again "No, you created them and should therefore take care of them, that is your responsibility" The woman on the left replied "The truth is of no consequence, what do you intend to do to stop us then?" He yelled fiercely "I have been granted power, I and my warriors will fight you and kill each of you!" Finally the man in the middle spoke "You can not fight us, even your master can not destroy us! and you think your warriors will defeat us? I'm not going to kill you pathetic boy, Your punishment for this is the world down there, you and all your warriors will be forced to live out your eternity down there with practically all your power neutralized if you even attempt an attack on our thrones." He said this time in a level tone "We will not stand by and let you do this, if there's a chance we can win we will fight you" They charged at the thrones. "Foolish people, I banish you to the mortal realm!" Him and his warriors then disappeared and suddenly reappeared on a dark street illuminated by street lamps. "No, I should have known from the start it was futile, I beg forgiveness my warriors"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 11:06 PM
OOC: Thats in interesting twist. How do they fit in?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 9, 2010, 11:09 PM
OOC: They're pretty important because they know the reality, and i have an idea of how to progress the story somewhat but only an overview, no details

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 02:57 AM
OCC: Well Seth Told Me To Come And I Did! Ill Try To Respond As Fast As I Can On My Dsi.

~Then Suddenly Gunfire And Heavy Foot Steps Followed Was Heard~

???:Damn It!!! I Told You I Know Nothing! *Fires His Twin Varistas At The Chaseing Patrolmen* NOTHING!!!

Patrolmen: Guess We Have No Choice To Elimate You...

???: Go Ahead Be My Guest. But Im Warning You...

A. Zerran
Aug 10, 2010, 09:01 AM
OOC: How was I, Kyrith?

Adam boarded the ship, leaving his MS parked inside. It wasn't enormous enough to not fit after all. He spoke to Draes once inside. "Well, MS stands for Mobile Suit first of all, so yes, you can consider it a mech. Secondly, the reason I want to join you is because...well the assassin in question also carries a mech like me. And I think he's tracking us right now. Is there a way to make this thing fly faster?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 11:40 AM
Draes: "well, that all depends on you, you have to promise that once you're in you know you can't leave and will keep everything you see secret"

OOC: how were you what?

Donnikun
Aug 10, 2010, 01:03 PM
Oh heck you had to say Cyborgs didnt you, well im so gonna be a Cyborg lol

i am Maverick Hunter DonnikunX and now i shall begin my epic side scrolling opening stage blasting apart those trying to end my existance...

*Starts running to the right using charge shots at various people with weapons and vehicles of war whilst the stage music plays*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crVpnpmwtV0

OOC: well to be more literal im battling for survival in another area, basically im a cyborg fighting oppression, but im not anywhere near you guys at the moment, we have to find a way of running into eachother lol.

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 01:35 PM
OOC: Eh, none of us started out at the same place, either... Now... I need something to do with Thesx...

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 03:18 PM
OOC: Thesx probably would have seen the news broadcast. I'd think he'd do something or have some sort of reaction.

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 03:56 PM
*Throws A Smoke Grenade Blinding The Patrolmen* ???:Well If It Aint So.

~Walks Off Into A Nearby Alllyway And Wall Jumps Up Into The Rooftop And Takes A Seat On A Nearby Ledge Over Looking The Street Below*

???:Why Do They Want Me Anyways?!?! Im Just A Prototype! That Has A Odd Issue!

*Stands Up And Sighs* ???: Guess I Got To Wander Again. Like I Did For The Past Few Years...

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 04:09 PM
OOC: remember, if you are a cyborg, u still act human whatever your personality may be, just like Draes.

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 04:14 PM
Occ: Oi He Dosent Reallize It.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 04:24 PM
OOC: whats Occ stand for?

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 04:28 PM
OCC:Tell Seth. He Knows.

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 05:08 PM
OOC: OOC means Out Of Character... And Thesx probably wouldn't have. He had just woken up under the bridge...

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 05:11 PM
Kyrith: Kyrith looked around to see the destruction they had caused. "So this is the world they have made? Dim even by daylight, by pollution no doubt. Robotic mutation? All is not well, nothing is well"

OOC: Kyrith is his name, I wanted a name that wasn't entirely masculine but could pass for male or female and had a bit of an immaculate feel, Kyrith fits the bill.

OOC2: I know what OOC means, what does OCC mean?

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 05:15 PM
OOC: 1, so you went for your account name? 2, I think OCC was I typo.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 05:16 PM
OOC: oh ok, and yes i did, but my account name comes from my GCPSO Ranger Kyrith hence "Kyrith_Ranger_Pso

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 05:39 PM
occ: W00t PSO!

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 06:02 PM
After navigating through the city, she had lightend her mood, with the test of ship skills. She no longer was worred too bad for those guards. Neona had just crossed the city lines when a singlar blip showed up on radar. She wheeled her ship around flying backwards nows to face the threat. I was hard to see in the distance... a, man... wareing black clothes, chacing her on a motorcycle.

She couldn't let anyone know her hiding spot. She activated the armed system, as under the ship, a minature model of the Pulsar Cannon folded out, charged, and fired, at the man on the motorcycle.

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 06:04 PM
OCC: Was That Ment To Be A Typo?!?!?!

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 06:09 PM
Kyrith: Kyrith walked over to the wall closest to him and sat up against it. "what do we do now? People need to know, but they will never believe us. what can we do to make them believe."

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 06:11 PM
OOC: Don't forget, Izumi (earthy's char) is with Thesx.

"Oh crap!" Thesx yelled, "Not this!" When the cannon hit, he was gone, and all that was left was a crater...

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 06:13 PM
OOC: Oops, I didn't mean to do that. you were sopost to dodge...^^;^^;

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 06:21 PM
OOC:~Voice In Neonas Head~

Look At What Youve Done!!! U Better Go Down There And Cast Reverser!!! NOW!!!

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 06:23 PM
OOC: i hope he's not dead, Seth can not leave us!

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 06:28 PM
OOC: I figured the blast would be too big. But don't worry...

Inside Neona's ship, a dark corridor (the portals that the organization uses in KH) opens, and Thesx and Izumi ride out, surrounded by an aura of darkness, which faded after a moment, although Thesx was clearly strained. He then turned off his bike, and said, to no one in particular, "Dang, trying to keep the darkness off is rather hard."
Turning to Neona, he said, "Well, I can't say I blame you. A guy dressed like me is hard to identify, and is not the kind of guy you want following you."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 06:36 PM
"WAH!!!" Neona flails in shock, almost losing control of her ship, but quickly puts it on auto. She imdeditly summons her Staff and wherls around to point it at seth... ?

"Seth? ... is that you? " she asks in surprize as the ship reorients to fly foward, continuing on to the the warehouse. "How'd you get in here... what are you "doing" here?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 10, 2010, 06:40 PM
The trio (Xyrio, Draes, and Zerran) arrived at the facility outiside of the city undetected. They walked into the cave and to the back of it to find a large brown metal door, Draes spoke his voice identification and was aloud access. They walked inside to find a large facility with guards patrolling around the area and people busy at work doing whatever their job might be.

Xyrio: "woah, this is a big organization isn't it."
Draes: "yep, now you 2 have to go on up their (he pointed to a staircase) and talk to the guy there about joining our ranks"
Xyrio: "will do"

Xyrio began to walk up the steps motioning to Zerran to follow

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 06:59 PM
"It's Thesx now..." he said, slightly saddened, "It's always annoying when we have reached points where the other hasn't. Interdimensional travel does get confusing for one's timeline. Even more so with 2 people.... As to how I got here, if you havn't reached the point where you know about my new name, you wouldn't understand how I got in. Anyway, what's up with the big explosion thing? Who'd you blow up this time?"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 07:13 PM
"Thesx... Oh, I under stand. Your a Kingdom Hearts Nobody of Seth" She said as she took the controls and banished her staff, feeling a bit more relaxed knowing it was someone she could trust. "What I'm not sure of is how you came into being". The ship had now reached the warehouse. Neona opened the doors, spun the ship around and parked the it inside, rear first. She still had not taken notice of Izumi, standing quietly next to the bike. "As for the explosion, back at the other side of the city, I had taken out a cyborg parts factory, that was beileved to have shut down months ago."

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 07:28 PM
*Jumps From The Roof Top*

???:Guess Ill Starte Were That Explosion Came From. Who Knows What Might Happen?

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 07:30 PM
"Huh, if it was supposed to be shut down, that's not good. It's never good when something's opperating when it's supposed to be shut down... Anyway, I take it you're staying here? Not bad. At least you have somewhere to sleep... So, tell me, how much do you know, what's your plan, and what do I need to help you figure out... But first, let's find somewhere to sit down."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 07:48 PM
Neona lowered a platform under the ship, enabling seth to get his bike out and park it behind a couch. The three took seats on the couches and Neona finally noticed Izumi, and the two exchanged greetings, Seth letting neona know Izumi was on there side. (Earthys not here ATM)

Then the conversation started. Neona explaining what she knew. About how she had once use to visit here and how it had changed sence. About her research about the war and how the cyborgs were being controled by someone and that she needed to find that person, to try and restore her ruined visiting dimension.

---

OOC: Best I got so far. Its hard to think of a motive...

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 07:57 PM
"Well, you certainly seem... Uninformed..." Thesx said. "I've been living here for about 10 years now. The cyborgs aren't all under someone's controll. Mostly, they're people just like you and me... Well, not like either of us, really, but just regular people with some mechanical parts. Some have been forcibly controlled, but they are mostly free thinking beings. But do you really believe it's just the cyborgs' fault?"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 08:12 PM
OOC: Well... LOL... that does make me sound Ill informed. Lets see what I can do with this.... (I kind of fell out of place again...)

----

Neona was taken aback. Was her research wrong? She was so sure that the cyborgs were the ones behind her beautifull city becoming a rain soaked slum of war. Where both side foght each other in secret... Now she was really confused. Had she distroyed the factory for no reason?

Neona looked up at thesx, with a worried look on her face. "I... don't know" she said, her voice trailing off.

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 08:30 PM
Thesx put a hand on her back, trying to comfort her. "As much as I would like to say you were right this whole time, you're wrong. Both sides caused it. But only the extremists on either side. It's a long story, though, so make yourself comfortable."
"The disagreement started peacefully. Some people wanted cyborgs banned, some cyborgs wanted legal protection against descrimination, and some people even wanted to force everyone to be a cyborg. People protested for these, prompting the government to begin discussing laws. This took a while, though, and more violent groups evolved on each side. Protests became angrier, bloodshed more common, gang violence started, even assasinations. Eventually, the government decided to keep the law as is."
"This wasn't the end of it. The next day, terrorist groups from both sides committed mass murder. Anti-cyborg extremists bombed a train station containing many pro-cyborg lawmakers and advocates. Pro-cyborgs committed mass murder where a group of anti-cyborg lawmakers were speaking to their supporters. That was a truely horrible day. That sparked the war. People who wouldn't have even thought of fighting were angered into joining a side. More people joined for their own safety. The system is taring itself appart, and all because some people think that they're god and they get to decide what's right and what's wrong."
"Anyway, that's what I'm doing. Taking out the extremists. Without them, the war will slacken. Hopefully even breaking appart. Perhaps we could finally get peace... So, will you join me?"

OOC: Not NEARLY as dramatic as what I had hoped Thesx and Neona's reuinion to be like, but it works.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 08:40 PM
Neona relaxed a bit. "... Yes, that seems more accurate. I... I'll join you. We can use this place, this complex, as our base... or, do you already have one?"

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 08:43 PM
"Yes, but this place certainly beats under a bridge, we can use this. Now, let's start looking into some stuff. We can't go bombing places randomly, that's stupid, and we don't want more people involved than need be. So, now we just need to find some major base or factor."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 08:58 PM
As lightning roared outside and the rain continued to poar, the group got started on finding their next target.

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 11:18 PM
???: Im Here. Well I See Nothing But Rubble. *Sigh* I Wish Could Have A Least Saw Something. Well Guess Its Time To Trace Were That Bomb Came From...

A. Zerran
Aug 10, 2010, 11:53 PM
OOC: I mean how was my RP attempts? Were they fitting and decent?

"Yes sir!", Adam said. He went up the staircase with Draes's partner. "So, partner, whats your name?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 11, 2010, 12:03 AM
Occ: I Say There Good. With The Mech's And All.

Donnikun
Aug 11, 2010, 12:50 AM
*DonnikunX is in a battle with a human and defeats the human, endfight dialogue occurs*

human: freaks like you dont deserve to live!

DonnikunX: I didnt choose to be a Cyborg, You chose to try and end my life, I had no desire to end yours!

human: We fight to purify ourselves, your Cybernetic parts are a corruption to our race!

DonnikunX: Your sounding a lot like someone from our past!

human: I know! Im a hero! I sould like the heros of our past! *takes out a gun and points at DonnikunX and DonnikunX counters fast with a mortal chest shot*

Donnikun: That someone called himself a hero too.

*walks toward human*

human: who?

DonnikunX: Hitler.

*Donnikun shoots the human in the head finishing him off*

OOC: my "arm cannon" is more like Ironman, it shoots from my hand, but my hand does not turn into a cannon, it just shoots from my hand lol.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 11, 2010, 01:17 PM
OOC: that was hilarious donnikun

Xyrio: "oh, Xyrio sorry and im not his partner, im just like you, a new recruit well... soon to be anyway."

Draes: Draes walked out of the complex through a city entrance and began his walk along the street to find a place to eat dinner that night when he saw a group of renaissance looking people with one wearing a shining green tunic while the others were in dark green. "who are you guys?"

Kyrith looked up "who are you?"
Draes pulled out a dagger "who are you?"
Ryke, one of the soldiers pulled out his sword "I'm asking you this time, who are you"
Draes looked annoyed "Draes, Now who are you?"
Kyrith replied "I am Kyrith, you need not know their names."
Draes: "alright well what's with the costumes?"
Ryke: "what are you calling a costume? you're the one looking like a vampire"
Draes: "Well at least I have clothes that aren't from hundreds of years ago"
Ryke: "Is this really important right now?"
Kyrith: "Silence, both of you we have more pressing thigns to deal with. Draes, do you know of an inn nearby we could stay in?"
Draes: "yah, i do, that way, cya later weirdos."

Seth Astra
Aug 11, 2010, 01:29 PM
OOC: That was hillarious.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 11, 2010, 02:21 PM
OOC: me or donni or both

earthsenshi
Aug 11, 2010, 02:29 PM
After a few hours of looking at probable base locations for each side, Izumi interrupted, "We should probably call it quits for today. Thesx was really tired when I found him under the bridge. Then he transported both of us onto Neona's ship. And he's been concentrating for hours on this map. We won't be able to stop a war if we're exhausted. Besides, I need to go confirm some information with my sources."
Izumi stands up, walks out, and quickly vanishes in the pouring rain.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 11, 2010, 02:30 PM
OOC: Seth, can you deside on a place, i'm kind of at a lose of where possible targets could hide ATM.... ^^;

Seth Astra
Aug 11, 2010, 02:39 PM
OOC: @Kyrith: I was talking about you. @Neona: Okay, I will when we get back to it.

A. Zerran
Aug 11, 2010, 05:53 PM
OOC: @HUcast Lvl 100, thanks.

Adam walked up the steps to a recruitment office of some sort. He opened the door.

Seth Astra
Aug 11, 2010, 05:55 PM
Late that night, Thesx is laying on the floor, unable to sleep. Bored, he sits up and starts looking at one of his cards.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 11, 2010, 07:50 PM
OOC: its time to bring a new comedy relief into the mix i think

"Hello muffin buds, my name is umm... unimportant all you need to know is I'm going to be giving orders 'round here hehe round and that tables round... yah so stand up do a twirl and sit back down or I will attempt to hurt you"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 11, 2010, 09:16 PM
OOC: I'll bring in mine too Kyrith. Look forward to when i can think of a way to get Tommy in.... *grin*

FOkyasuta
Aug 11, 2010, 11:09 PM
ooc: 1 Word: Head-On.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 12, 2010, 07:23 AM
OOC: just assume im referring to my new guy (he doesnt have a name yet) in this post ok

Somebody fired at him and he jumped off his stand and flew right into somebody as they fell over he picked up the unconscious person held him as a human shield and walked out. "what a bunch bunch of bad... not. nice. people."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 12, 2010, 11:24 AM
As the night grew longer in the city, all was quiet. The lights of late night Pubs, the 24 hour fastfood joints, and the car lights, of those who worked the graveyard shifts, driving to work were the only one lit asside from the street lights. The dead scilence was only broken by the constant pounding rain and random thunder through out the night , until...

Deep within the citys limits, in an dark cluttered ally illuminated parcially by a dim and dieing street lamp, there came this horible noise. A noise like the sound of deep piched tear in reality itself. A void dark hole opend at the end of the ally and something shot out at incredible speed, crashing into a Pub across the street, the force of the impact leaving it in a wreck. The hole closed and the noise sudsided.

The drunks who had come to drown their sarrows stumbled out into the srteet about the time the fire department arived to assess the damage and help those in need. As the fire department came to the end of there search in the wreck, they found one last person. It was an odd man, laying in the rubble. He apeard to have no wounds at all. As they went to get him he suddonly lurched into an upright sitting possision.

???: "WOW! That was fun. Who knew Falz would take losesing in Monopoly so badly.... HOW DO YOU LOSE IN MONOPOLY!?!? .... Well no matter, just have to find out wher.... what are you looking at?" He demaned a fireworker who was stareing in a bizzar wonderment at the him.

???: "Dude, you want to quit doing that, your freaking me out". The fire worker hastily looked else-where, as another tryed to help him out of the wrecked building.

???: "Touch me, and that'll be the last thing your hand touches" he snaped at the worker as he himself got up and walked out onto the street. The drunks were now stareing at him, though, in their state, couldn't really make him out very well. In someones clear sight, he had wild, black hair, and bright red eyes. He wore a long black trench coat that went down to his thighs, a red patterned shirt and black cargo pants. He had one scar across his left eye. What others found odd was that he had long pointed ears as well. (Newman)

The police had now arived and had started to ask around, so they could get an acruate report if this was a murder atemt by either sides of the Cyborg or Anti war. They finaly got to the odd man as he was trying to just walk away, and asked for his name. As they did so, something seemed to "snap" in his head, as he turned around to address the new person to bother him.

???: IF you must know, my name is Tommy, Tommy Lockwar. Not that it really matters though, you won't live long enough to remember it" He said with a grin.

The city grew quiet, yet again, except for the constant rain and thunder.... Well, almost.

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 11:46 AM
*Sigh* ???:Ive Spent Hours Doing This! And Nothing! But Hmm. I Think I Hear The Police, Better Check It Out....

~On A Rooftop~ ???: Looks Like Somebody Used Megid. Defently A FO's Work. Oh Well Pityfull Soul That Got Hit With That High Level Blast. But Why Do I Care? I Wasn't Him.

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 04:41 PM
OOC: Crap. I missed a lot. Can somebody summarize all of this for me, please? So I can get back to writing? Because I'm completely lost right now. D:

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 05:17 PM
OOC: Let's see... Thesx blows up an illegal cyborg factory, followed by an illegal anti-cyborg weapons factory, before meeting up with Izumi (earthy's char) and Neona (who had just blown up a secret cyborg factory), then Thesx informed them of his plans, and they're working together now. That's all I can think of for Thesx and all the chars he's met... Or you can just read it, since it's all good writing.

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 05:18 PM
OOC: I don't think my mind has the capacity at the moment. And please tell me that neither of those now-exploded factories is the one that Marc was in. D:

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 05:24 PM
OOC: Nope, although Neona's ship has flown past it several times.

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 05:25 PM
OOC: One last question, and then I can start writing again; how long has it been since my last post (where Marc is confined in the factory)? If I know that, I can decide on where his storyline should be right now.

Edit: I mean to say in terms of days in the RP, not days in real life.

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 05:31 PM
OOC: Probably about a day... Yeah, just a day.

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 06:10 PM
OOC: Alright, good. :3

A day had passed since Marc was forced to work at Cytech. Back at the University, questions were being raised as to his disappearance. Teachers and students were wondering where their top student was, and the headmaster was prepared to start an investigation into his case; if not to find Marc, then to protect the University's reputation. Rose and Gant, however, didn't need an investigation to figure out what had happened.

In Marc and Gant's dorm room, Gant was ranting about Marc's disappearance while Rose sorted through Marc's work area. Gant nervously paced about the room, muttering to himself. "I told him it was only a matter of time. Just a matter of time before something went wrong. And what did he do? He went and vanished. Why do I even bother? He's just-" Rose interrupted him. "Gant, shut it, will you? It's not like Marc's dead or anything. He's gotten into a little bit of a scrape, I promise you." Rose shifted a few of Marc's files aside, and whispered to herself, "Ugh, the files aren't here. He must have taken them with him. I'm certain Kerr has something to do with this..."

Gant stood up quickly and loudly retaliated to Rose's previous statement. "How do you know that?", he asked. "Anything could have happened to him. He could just as easily be dead or alive. And what if he is alive? If we tell the authorities about this, then what do you think will happen after he's rescued? I'll tell you! He'll be expelled, that's what. He'll be expelled from the University, and-" Rose interrupted Gant again, this time whipping around and giving Gant a light smack in the face. "And I'm telling you, he's fine. The authorities won't need to hear about this, either." She grabbed a bag sitting on the floor next to her and slung it over her shoulder, and she began to exit the room. Gant stopped her before she could reach the door. "What do you mean, 'the authorities won't need to hear about this'? Why not?" He threw his arms up in the air."

"Because we're going after him," Rose stated firmly as she pulled the door open. Gant's arms promptly fell to his sides, and he started to sweat a little bit.

Over at Cytech, Marc was beginning to feel a tad hysteric. Sitting at a worktable, he was hurriedly scratching out equations on a piece of paper while muttering to himself. "No. No. No." He repeated this each time he finished an equation, quickly scratching it out afterwards. "No. No. No. No! Damn it!" Having filled up the page, he crumpled up the paper and tossed it across the room. Marc let his head fall to the table and he cupped his hands around his face. "How am I going to improve this design in one week? Without some kind of epiphany, it's impossible! How did I get myself into this?..." He sighed and laid back in his chair, pushing his glasses back up onto his nose and rubbing his forehead.

Down the hall, Dahlia was carrying a carefully-prepared meal on a tray towards the workshop. Her face was placid, but inside, she was concerned for Marc's well-being. "Dr. Kerr, what were you thinking?", she thought to herself. "Forcing Marc to work like that... He's done so much for you. How could you treat him like that?" She looked down at her Bio-Gear with a sigh, and kept walking. "Although, you have always been a bit too eager to get the job done..."

Proceeding down the hallway, Dahlia walked past the board room, where the proprietors of Cytech were having a meeting. As she walked by the door, she heard somebody raise their voice. Curious, she sidled up to the door and put her ear against it.

An unknown voice rang out. "What's that you say? Use this technology to produce expert armies effectively? That's a complete violation of restrictions regarding bio-technology!" Another strange voice echoed throughout the room. "You realize what will happen if any word gets out about this, don't you? The technology alone is enough to make competitors want to get their hands on it. Possibly dangerous mimics could be created. But what if your plans for it's usage reach the general public? Cytech will be put out of business faster than you can blink. You'd better be able to back up these claims."

Then, Dahlia heard an all-too familiar voice. "I promise that with the Bio-Gear, even kept under wraps, will bring Cytech to the top. And once we're at the top," Dr. Kerr said, "we can use the power of the Bio-Gear to bring us even higher. We're going to be kings, men."

Dahlia, having heard enough, backed away from the door and hurriedly headed for the workshop with anger in her steps. "I'll get you out of there, Marc," Dahlia whispered to herself. "As long as I've worked here, nothing Kerr has done has been quite so ridiculous as this..."

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 07:16 PM
???: Guess I Have Follow Him. Or Find Out Of My Creation. Meh Creation Sounds Better.
*Runs Off Into The Stormy Night Like A Cyber Ninja....

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 07:47 PM
OOC: Neona, Earthy, my last post with Thesx was an attempt at starting a base conversation.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 12, 2010, 08:59 PM
As night wained into early morning, the rain pounding outside as useual. Neona woke from a third couch she had summoned and looked around the room. Earthy was sleeping peasfully on the second couch, but Thesx was no-where to be seen. His couch was empty. So Neona got up and headed up to the balcony over head. It seemed like the most likly place to find to find him, as the rain never seemed to let up.

She wandered around to the stairs and walked up. Sure enough, he was there, gazzing out a clouded window at the roof tops of the other buildings, a card of some sort, rotating in his hand.

"Umm... Thesx? You ok?" she ask quietly as she walked up next to him.

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 09:02 PM
OOc: Lol You Didnt See Me. I Am A Cyber Ninja!

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 09:09 PM
"Huh? Oh, it's just you, Neona," Thesx replied, looking over his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine... Just can't sleep..." he sighed. "You know, I didn't come here for the war, you know. Yup, for once I didn't come somewhere with combat in mind. I wanted to settle down, start a family, perhaps somehow, I might be able to regain my heart..." He explained, sadness in his voice.

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 09:20 PM
OOC: I'm gonna try and get Marc over to the main story as quickly as possible. Maybe two more posts after this one (they're still gonna be long posts :3 ).

Inside his virtual prison, Marc scratched out more and more equations until he finally gave up. "I'm never gonna figure this out. I mean, the only possible way to speed up the bonding process would be to use a hybrid of proteins, which would require-" He suddenly perked up. "Wait, that's it! I've got it!" He then heard the door open behind him. "And now I've lost it." He turned to face the door.

Dahlia walked in through the door and stopped about a foot away from Marc. "Marc, I do hope you're faring well," she said. She set Marc's meal on the table in front of him. I cooked this for you myself. I hope you enjoy it." Marc looked at the meal and smiled a little bit. "Thanks, Dahila. I appreciate that..." He turned away from her and went back to the table. Dahlia walked back out the door, and said as she left, "I hope your visit here isn't as long and painful as you think it will be." She smiled a little bit and then closed the door behind her.

A bit confused, Marc went back to working. "Now, where was I?" He said. "He reached over to the chemistry table and grabbed a few powdered protiens from the shelf, and immediately got to work on the compound.

Meanwhile, Gant and Rose were almost to the Cytech facility. "We're gonna get him out of there, don't you worry," Rose said to Gant from the drivers seat of her car. "I think I have an idea of what Kerr may be up to." "I have no idea how you would know all of this," Gant replied, "but I suppose I can't complain as long as we manage to get Marc out of this in one piece..."

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 09:44 PM
???: Well I Have No Idea Were To Go Or A Clue What To Do Next? Well... Were Should I Look?

NeonaPulsar
Aug 12, 2010, 09:45 PM
OOC: OH, Doc. , can he run into Tommy?

---

"Oh... sorry it turned out this way. If I can help any, I'll try... and Thesx, as for your heart, don't worry about it too much. I heard that just like a soul, they regenerate. All you need is a start. Do something nice for someone. I'll work out, trust me, I've seen these things". She smiles as she looks out the window with seth.

~~~

Tommy was now pasting a a TV repair shop that also sold TV and had them displayed in the front window. At the moment they were tuned to the news. A well dressed news woman had just walked into the screen and sat down.

~Good Morning to all citizens of Gellixs! I bring you the wrost of last nights attack in the on going under ground war. We have recived repots of a shop know as the Leaky Pub being blasted to the ground late last night. But it wasn't until hours latter did anyone report this, as it seems that EVERYONE was killed at the the scene. Victoms wounds ranged from burns to odd as it seems, lightning strikes. There is no witness to as of yet, we will bring more as it comes. On a happyer note, grand priz...~

The news Woman never got to finish. As Tommy had lauched a powerfull Rafoie into the shop, setting it ablaze.

A homeless man watched this, leaning against a near-by wall.

Tommy noticed him.

"What, I've never liked the news. They always have happy things to share" he grumbled as he walked on passed the man, deeper into town.

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 09:47 PM
OOC: Maybe? Personally, I'd really rather not have anything impede Marc's progress, but if you can introduce the two without majorly changing anything, then be my guest. :3

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 09:47 PM
???: Hmm *Sniffs The Air* BBQ Were?

NeonaPulsar
Aug 12, 2010, 09:51 PM
OOC: Oh, ok... Well, if you can get him out i'll... No, NVM, just get him out. I need to think of how they "could" meet. Tommy would kill just about anyone, no-questions...

If you have any ideas, let me know. I'm at a lose?

EDIT: Maybe he could meet HUcast insted?

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 09:54 PM
OOC: Even A Follower?

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 09:56 PM
OOC: Meeting HU instead would be fine. Tommy could meet Marc, and I could get him out. It's just... Marc dying is not a good idea. :3

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 09:56 PM
OOC: HU, why don't you run into Tommy?

"I suppose you're right," Thesx sighed. "But I guess I'll have to wait... This war will make it impossible for me to get it back. Darkness corrups the heart, and a corrupted heart becomes a heartless and, if you're lucky, a Nobody."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 12, 2010, 10:07 PM
"Well, we'll do what we can, for now" Neona said as she turned to head back to the stairs. "You coming Shadow" she joked in a happy tone, trying to cheer him up a bit. "We still never found a target".

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 10:08 PM
OOC: You Really Think Im That StupiD

???: Why Do I Care Again? I Cant Eat! *Walks Away*

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 10:14 PM
OOC: Getting closer...

A mere hour later, Marc proudly held his Bio-Gear Mk. III in his hands. Holding it up above his head, the light in the room gleamed off of the chrome covering. Marc smiled for a moment, only to realize that he would have it taken away from him as soon as Kerr realized that it was finished. With a sigh, he set it down on the worktable and leaned his head up against his arm. However, he noticed Dahlia's dinner, which he realized had gone uneaten. Upon seeing it, his stomach grumbled, and he quickly pulled the tray towards him and started to eat the mashed potatoes on the tray. However, as he shoveled away at it, he noticed that something shined inside the potatoes. Pulling it out, he realized that it was a key card. Ecstatic, he grabbed the Bio-Gear and ran up to the door. However, he then remembered that the card slot was on the other side. Defeated, he slumped over and let out a heavy sigh. "Well, thanks for tryng, Dahlia. I think." He looked up at the ceiling.

Gant and Rose were heading up the elevator at the time. Rose looked down at the cyborg production area, which she noticed was now mass-producing Bio-Gears. She shook her head in disapproval. "I can only imagine what they're going to do with that many Bio-Gears." She stepped back and leaned up on the elevator shaft next to Gant. Gant looked at the floor indicator anxiously. "C'mon, hurry up. Hurry up. The faster we can get to Marc, the faster we can get out of here..."

The elevator doors slid open and Rose and Gant slowly walked out. Noticing that nobody was in the hallway, Rose made her way down one end. "Listen out for Marc," she said. "I'm going to check Kerr's office first." "Wait a second," Gant interrupted, "how do you know all of this stuff? Like where Kerr's office is? What's your connection?"

"That's not important right now," Rose challenged Gant. "Just keep your ears and eyes peeled for him." Rose listened into Kerr's office to see if she could hear anybody and stepped in quickly. Gant, meanwhile, walked down the opposite hallway. "Oh, man. I have a bad feeling about this." Gant stumbled a little as he ran down the hallway.

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 10:17 PM
Thesx put away the card and followed Neona. "So, I was thinking we alternate, so we should go for an anit-cyborg place next. Theres a place I've found that literally draws cyborgs to it, where they get decyber converted... They don't survive..." he described, cryptically. "So, wanna head there next?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 10:28 PM
???: Ah What The Heck! Its Not Like I Get Tormented A Lot Already By Other Pepole. Besides FOs Are Cool Dudes! If Him Or Her Is A FO. *Runs Tward The Smell Of BBQ*

NeonaPulsar
Aug 12, 2010, 10:30 PM
"Sure, that sounds like a good start, we can take my ship.... but what about Izumi, she's still sleeping?"

~~~

Tommy had made it to the citys heart. Before him stode a tall, shiny corperation building, with the words Cytech printed on its surface, above the glass doors.

Tommy: "Wow, now thats a tall building. I wonder how long i'd take to reach the bottom if I push someone off at the top?"

----

OOC: The idea i had is that Tommy likes to kill things and doesn't like to help others, or save others. But, mension something to the fact that if he does help out, he'll get the opprotunity to kill masses latter with them.. or something like that.

Seth Astra
Aug 12, 2010, 10:33 PM
Thesx pulled out a sticky note, wrote "going to blow something up, be back soon" on it, and stuck it to Izumi's head. "Okay, lets' go," he said.

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 10:43 PM
OOC: I Have No Idea What Seth And Neona Have Done In Rps Did Before I Joined This Fad.

???: *Looking At The Mess Tommy Made* Well... Jugdeing By This Catastrophe Guess He Went That Way. *Starts His Long Walk Tward The Cytech Buliding*

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 10:47 PM
OOC: Interesting.

Inside Kerr's office, Rose's path seemed to be clear. She ran straight up to Kerr's desk and began to sort through his things. However, she heard a voice behind her. "Hello, Miss Garrington. It's been some time since you last visited us." Rose whipped around and reached for her bag, seeing Dahlia. Rose immediately realized that Dahlia meant no harm, though, and relaxed. "Miss Cirina. It has been a while. But why are you still here? I thought you..." "Never mind about that. I think your friend needs help." Dahlia walked closer to Rose. "Kerr plans to use the newest model of Bio-Gear that Marc has been developing to push his company to the top, financially. Once he has the ability to produce a tremendous amount of top-grade Bio-Gears, he plans to create an army with which to bring Gellix City under his control. You musn't allow him to succeed." Dahlia turned to the door. "Further down the hall to my right, you'll find an unmarked door. Inside, Marc is being forced to work. He has a key card to open it. Simply let him know you're there and he should give it to you," she said. Rose nodded and promptly ran out the door, only looking back to Dahlia once. "Please help Marc," Dahlia whispered. "Talent like his only comes once in a lifetime."

Rose made her way to the workshop, calling out for Marc as soon as she reached the door. "Marc, can you hear me?" she whispered loudly. It's me, Rose. "I'm here to get you out." Marc quickly perked up. "Rose, is that you? Oh, thank you. I thought I was going to be trapped in here fo-" "Yeah, yeah," Rose interrupted. "Just hand me the card key. And bring whatever Bio-Gear stuff you've got in there with you." Marc eagerly slid the card key under the door and Rose promptly unlocked it. Marc exited quickly. "Thanks, Rose. But how-"

Once again, Marc was interrpted; this time, with a swift slap to the face. Marc held his hand on his now red cheek. "That's for making me worry about you," she said angrily. "Now, let's get you out of here, before-" Just as Rose said this, Gant came down the hallway, screaming. "Help!" He yelled. Rose and Marc turned to see that Gant was being chased by three men, all wearing Bio-Gears and carrying pistols. They were firing wildly at Gant. Behind the men, Kerr was barking commands. "Get him! Don't let him escape! He's heard everything!" Marc, currently stunned by the situation, simply stared. Rose, however, pulled a pistol out of her bag and started to fire back. This surprised both Gant and Marc. Rose grabbed Marc's arm, and pulled him along, yelling "Hurry up, you two! We've got to get to the elevator!" The three both ran up to the elevator, with Gant mashing the button for the first floor. Rose held off the three men by firing at them, effectively hitting and killing one of the men. The doors opened and the three quickly jumped inside.

While the elevator was making it's descent, Gant gasped for air. "What the hell was all that?" He yelped. "And Rose, where did you learn how to use a gun?" "There's a lot about me you don't know," Rose replied. Marc simply leaned up against the wall of the elevator and sighed.

FOkyasuta
Aug 12, 2010, 10:51 PM
OCC: I See Ur Trick Neona!

???: Theres The Subject. Yup Defently A Force. Looks Like Hes Gonna Go Inside That Tall Building. I Should Follow Him.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 12, 2010, 11:30 PM
Kak: "stupid ... demon pig people, screw this I'm going home......... hmm about that uhh that sort of was where i was staying aww cra-" Suddenly Kak walked into Draes on accident "well wtahc where you're going vampire guy"

Draes: "seriously, can't things beside vampires where trench coats?"
Kak: "well actually im thinking about it myself, that things cool"
Draes: "I don't have to put up with this"
Kak: "Put up with what muffinbud?"
Draes: "What is a muffinbud!?"
Kak: "I have a feeling you don't like me much"
Draes: "wonder why..."
Kak: "whatever, let's go eat food ok?"
Draes: "I am very confused"
Kak: "not surprising"

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 11:35 PM
As the trio went down the elevator, Marc looked down at the production facility again. However, he was shocked to see that not only were Bio-Gears being mass produced, but there was also a large group of people with sub-machine guns aimed at the elevator. Seeing this, Marc quickly tackled Gant and Rose to the floor. "Get down!" He yelled, just as a flurry of bullets flew by, shattering the glass walls of the elevator. Glass flew and bullets audibly zipped by. When everything got quiet again, Marc looked up to see that they were now out of sight of the men, and stood up. Gant did so as well; the two managed to get by with only a few cuts and scrapes. When Rose didn't stand up, though, Marc knew something was wrong. He quickly helped Rose up while an exasperated Gant clutched his chest, breathing heavily. Rose was also breathing heavily, and has a bleeding spot on her stomach. "Damn," Rose gasped. "I shouldn't have let my guard down, even for a second." "Don't worry about that," Marc replied caringly. "Are you going to be okay?" With an grunt, Rose steadied herself and clutched her pistol in one hand with her other hand on her stomach. "Yeah, I think I'm fine. For now, at least."

The elevator was only a few floors from the bottom. Marc, knowing that it was the Bio-Gear the men wanted, looked at it with a serious face. "I can't let them have this," he said. "But I can't just get rid of it; then anybody could get their hands on it." With this, Marc strapped the Bio-Gear around his hand and hit the sphere in the center. It immediately began the coupling process. Marc let out a yell of pain as it joined with his nervous system, and then fell over. Marc could hear Rose and Gant calling out to him. "Marc? Are you insane? Wake up! Marc..." Darkness fell in, and Marc fainted.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 13, 2010, 09:38 AM
Kak: "now what is that? (looks up to the sky and there is a satelite crossing the sky)"
Draes: "that's a satellite now I'm leaving"
Kak: "aww come on you're coming with me and we're going to have some fun"
Draes: "im kind of on a tight schedule, plus i don't like you so no"
Kak: "fine, be boring I'm leaving too"

They seperate

Draes: "that guys different..."
Kak: "Well that was fun would have been even more fun if the guy wasn't an insensitive son of a wh- what the heck HAHAHAHAHAHA another dress up"
Kyrith: "Hello, what do you require"
Kak: "now you see how much the first phrase can matter? The other guy was a lot not nicer than you"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 11:25 AM
Neona and Thesx climbed into the Star Sailer, Neona opened the doors to the warehouse, and gently flew out into the rain, as not to wake Izumi, then closed the doors and took off for Thesx's new target.

~~~

Tommy had just entered Cytech, in hopes that someone would be on the roof and he could test his idea. He started to walk across the lobby, before suddonly, guards, and lots of them rushed out of a door behind the checkin counter, all pointing various guns at the elevater door. They seemed to be waiting for someone, maybe a thief?

Tommy: "Oh, this could be interesting. Anybody know who's coming?"

At this the guards whirld around and point fired at him, blasting holes through out his body.

Tommy staggered back, then looked down at the holes in his chest then at the ones in his arm. The guards watched in udder shock as they started to heal and close up on there own. A small symbol glowing under his shirt.

"Tech ceals" he answered to their dumb struck looks, "You got to love the Neudaiz tech researchers, they really out did themselfs. They help prevent an unwanted death...." Tommy continued. " Now, can't say the same for you though." as lightning started to spark around his hands.

----

OOC: The idea was for your group Doc. to reach the bottom to find Tommy and a shlew of dead guards.

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 11:31 AM
OOC: Okay, I'm on it, then. :3

Marc woke up just as the elevator reached the bottom floor. Rose helped him up and shook him awake. "Hey, what did you think you were doing?" She said. "You're a cyborg now. You know what that means, don't you?" Marc sighed, looking at the Bio-Gear, which was now fully assimilated into his body. "Yeah. But sometimes you have to take drastic measures to do what needs to be done."

When the bell rung for the elevator to open, the door didn't slide away. "Wait, what?" Gant yelled. "You mean we're stuck in here? This is frigging ridiculous. I'm not going to rot away in this elevator." Rose smacked Gant yet again. "We could always leave you behind," she said. "Now calm down." Marc walked up to the doors, which were only about an inch apart. He stuck his hands in and quickly bent the doors aside. Rose and Gant simply gawked. "That's what the Bio-Gear can do?" Gant yelped. "You've created a freaking weapon, Marc!" Marc sighed. "Yeah, I know..."

Stepping out of the elevator, the three stayed on guard for any opposition they might face. Rose was stumbling a bit, as the pain from her wound was immense. The three were greeted by a group of bodies and a man standing over them. Gant was the first to speak. "Okay, I'll bite," he said. "What the hell happened here?" Rose kept her pistol up, just to be safe.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 11:36 AM
"Oh, not much" the odd man with the pointed ears answered, wipping a body part off his shoe. "They wouldn't let me on the roof"

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 11:43 AM
Gant, Marc, and Rose simply stared. "Well, that's a shame," Marc commented. "The employees here aren't exactly the best in terms of customer service." Gant interrupted. "Uh, we should probably get out of here before more goons show up." He grabbed Rose by the arm and dragged her out the door. "Hey!" Rose yelled. However, she wasn't in any condition to be arguing, so she went with it. Marc turned to Tommy before leaving. "So, who are you, anyways? What's your angle?"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 11:56 AM
OOC: I have an idea, ask for his help,... wait for answer.... then mention he'd get to kill if he helped out.

----

At this moment, the lightning and thunder roared outside giving a dramatic effect behind him. "I'm Tommy Lockwar, Thief lord, Master of any and all Techs, Professional Assasin, and .... *the effects fade* seemingly lost, do you know where this is? ..." looking around, hand over his eyes like a spoter.

"Why do you ask?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 11:57 AM
*Follows Him In*???: Well That Was A Show! *Starts Clapping And Cheering*

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 12:11 PM
"Uh, you're in the middle of Gellix City," he said. "Not the nicest place to live, but you could do worse... I ask because it seems like you made quick work of these guys. Is there any chance you could help my friend get to the hospital?"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 12:13 PM
Tommy: "I know the dark clothes may allude to some mysteriousness. But I can assure you, I'm rather translucent on my goals and morals... I DON'T HELP OTHERS!!!"

---

OOC: Sorry if this sounds a bit mean, just go with it, it makes for the effect.... (remember my note?)

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 12:15 PM
"But," Marc said, "These guys are going to be chasing me around; I'm sure of it. Certainly, you wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity to use your talents more?" Marc's glasses shone with a certain intelligence.

A. Zerran
Aug 13, 2010, 12:30 PM
Adam hesitated, and then answered the recruiter. "Sir. I am a certified Mobile Suit pilot. I hope my skills would prove useful." He anticipated instructions from the man.

OOC: A. Zerran does not have any sort of extreme powers. He's simply human. But he knows several PS0 techniques, and he's even trying to learn Megid and Grants.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 13, 2010, 12:31 PM
Xyrio to the recruiter: "I got nothing special, but the will to fight till the end"

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 12:32 PM
???: What Hes Saying Is U Can Kill If You Follow Him.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 12:35 PM
"I need to help these people!!!" he exclaimed with a vallant look, his hand beat his chest. He jumped into action, running up to Rose and Gant. He quickly picked up Rose and put her over his sholder and ran out the front doors, passing Hucast.

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 12:42 PM
???: *Looks At Gant* What Was That???

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 02:10 PM
"Let go of me!" Rose yelped. She beat on Tommy's back, but then slumped over. "Oh, what's the use?", she said. "I suppose I'm in no position to complain..."

Gant turned to the mystery man. "I have no idea. Honestly, I-" He jumped back. "Wait, who are you? When did you get here?" Marc charged out the front doors after Rose and Tommy. "Wait up!" Marc realized he was running faster than he ever had in his entire life; he quickly caught up to Tommy. Meanwhile, more men with Bio-Gears were pouring out of the front doors of Cytech. Gant, noticing them, screamed. "Oh, no! We've got to get out of here!" He started to run, but then turned to the man. "Hey, don't just sit there! Do something, will you?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 02:34 PM
OOC: Umm Doc? Im A Cast... A Robot?

???: Fine Geez. *Opens His Arm And Pushes A Red Button And Yawns* This Is Easy.

*Opens His Palm And Out Shot A Beam Of Ice Cold Barta Freezing The Troops Dead In There Tracks*

???: You Act Like Youve Been Important Or Something. Geez.

Seth Astra
Aug 13, 2010, 03:13 PM
OOC: Figures, I miss everything good. Now, to have Thesx do something stupid rather than blow up some generic meaningless place.

As Neona and Thesx were flying towards their next target, Thesx noticed a large area in the street below that was frozen solid. "Woah. That's not good. I like not good. Things are always fun when their not good," Thesx said with a smile. "Be back soon, Neona." He then opened the ramp and jumped down, towards the frozen patch, slowing his fall by blasting the ground with a dark blast, he landed in the middle of the frozen guards. Noticing HUcast (is this the same one from your RP, HU? If so, then our chars know each other), he walked over to ask what was happening.

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 03:14 PM
OOC: Well, you're still a male, I'm assuming. To say CAST would just kinda throw that off. :3

Gant wiped his forehead off. "Okay, then. As long as that's taken care of..." He nervously waved to the CAST (OOC: Happy now? :3 ) and ran off towards the others.

Meanwhile, Rose, Tommy, and Marc were making their way towards the Gellix City Hospital. Marc was worriedly looking at Rose's wound. Her face was stern. "What are you looking at, Marc?" Her voice was a bit irritated. Marc backed away to be just out of Rose's reach. "Uh, I was looking at your wound. You're sure you're okay, right?" Rose, embarrassed, looked away. "Uh, yeah. So just worry about yourself, then, okay?" Confused, Marc kept up. He noticed that even after all this running, he still felt in the best shape of his life. He liked the feeling, but still thought that there could have been a better option to using the Bio-Gear on himself.

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 03:37 PM
OOC: HUcast Amused. =3

Hu: Thesx? Is That You??? *Takes A Closer Look* IT IS YOU!!! Howve Ya Been???

Seth Astra
Aug 13, 2010, 03:41 PM
"HUcast! Didn't recognize you just there! Good to see you," Thesx replied, running right up to him. "So, how have you been? What's been going on lately with you?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hu: Nothing Really Just Tryed To Follow This FOrce. And Look What I Got Caught Up In. Im Pretty Confused Myself.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 04:06 PM
Neona, cercled around high over the city, as she watched Thesx land on the ground. Still a bit surprized at his choice to jump out. She opened a com link with a device she wore on her rist, to one she had not moments ago given to Thesx.

~ What was that for Thesx. I thought we were going after our target? ~

~~~

Tommy, and the group of people he was aiding reached Gellix City Hospital. Tommy ran through the automatic doors as they opened and up to the front counter. There he set Rose down and turned to face the doors at the other end of the lobby ready to strike down anyone trying to follow them. Marc had already passed him, but Gants had just now huffed through the doors.

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 04:18 PM
Gant, exasperated already, walked in. "So, if they attack the hospital, what then?" He said. "It's not like this place has any kind of defense. Even if we manage to keep them away, innocents could be hurt..." Marc, who was standing next to Rose, looked out the door. "But it's me they want." He turned to Rose. "I'm going to find a place to hide. You just worry about yourself." Rose tried to stop him. "Are you mad? There's no hiding from Cytech. They have connections all over Gellix." "Well, I've got to do something, don't I?" Rose sighed. "I suppose you do, don't you? Please, stay safe." She looked at Marc with a serious face. Marc sweat a little bit. "I'll be sure to try..." As he started to leave, he turned to Gant. "Gant, do me a favor and stay with Rose, okay? Make sure her treatment goes well." "Joy," Gant replied sarcastically. He checked to make sure Rose didn't overhear him. Marc then turned to Tommy. "They're probably scouring the city for me," he stated. "Want to come with?"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 04:31 PM
Tommy gets a look, like that of a kid who's just been promised a new game.

"Ooo, that sound like a slended idea" he said, in a mocking, but happy tone as he walks ot the door and waves his hand in front of it, causing it to open. "The road ahead of us is long, so let litter it with bodies!" *gesturing for marc to go through the doors.

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 04:37 PM
Marc and Tommy ran out the front door quickly. Rose and Gant looked on as a few doctors came over with a stretcher to pick Rose up. "I hope he'll be okay," Rose sighed aloud. "I'm sure he'll be fine," Gant replied. "At least, I think he will..."

The duo had made their way a few blocks down when they made a wrong turn at a dead-end street. "Well, we'll just turn back," Marc said. "I don't think anybody has been following us so far." Just as Marc said this, six men in Cytech suits and assualt rifles came down the street after them. "Crap. I should never have said anything." Marc anxiously awaited the attack, but then suddenly felt an impulse to fight. He ran straight up to one of the men before he had time to react, and quickly snatched the gun out of his hand. Marc hit him in the face with the butt of the gun before turning it on two more of the men and unloading it on them, effectively killing them. However, the other three took the opportunity to turn their guns on Marc, and prepared to fire.

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 04:38 PM
OOC: What Are Me And Seth Doing?

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 04:39 PM
OOC: Talking, I suppose?...

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 04:51 PM
Tommy quickly steped in, not wanting Marc to have all the fun. As the three Cytech suits, took aim, there guns froze solid around their hands. They took notice of Tommy now, who was waveing a finger back and forth before saying "Megiverse". The suits, now out of options charged Tommy, only to suddonly stop. Their skin seemed to crawl and shrivil, as turned a pail white. Small globs of light were being sucked out and into a small sphere Tommy had hovering in his hand. Moments latter, three weak thuds, as the suits hit the ground, dead.

Marc eyeing him.

"Just be glad I'm on your side." He answered to the look, pocketing the sphere. "...So, do you want ot help me stack them?"

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 04:59 PM
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on that one," Marc said reluctantly. "But thanks for your help. I think I can handle this myself from here on." Marc jumped onto a ladder and quickly made his way up, vaulting the rest of the way to the roof of the building.

Back at Cytech, Kerr was furiously pacing about his office. "How the hell did Marc get out? And the guards! Their incompetence would be punished greatly, were they not already dead! I..." "Dr. Kerr, sir, please calm down. It was a chance happening." Dahlia insincerely tried to comfort Kerr. "Chance happening? What were the chances? You tell me that! I only made two cards for that door. I have mine, and the only other was-"

Kerr stopped immediately. He turned to Dahila. "Dahlia, dearest. Where is your card?" Dahlia nervously took a step back as two guards walked into the room.

Marc, now at the top of the building, looked down to Tommy and called out to him. "Thanks again," he yelled. "Will I ever see you again?"

NeonaPulsar
Aug 13, 2010, 05:15 PM
"Are you kidding" he yelled up at Marc, as he put the final suits dead body in his stack, making a cheer leader style pyrimid . " This is the most fun I've had in a while, I'm comeing with you... "DIGA". He drops a small lump of something at his feet. A loud explosion followed when it hit the ground, blasting out windows and distroying the body pyrimid. Tommy was sent rocketing upward and wizzed pass marc on the roof top, before falling to smack into it with a mighty WHAM! spred egale, and face first.

Tommy got up, seemingly unharmed and walked over to Marc. "You know" wipping roofing gravil from his clothes."There should be a Teleporting Tech designed next. There's got to be an easyer way to get up high... Anyway, where are we off to next?"

Tommy dawned an angry look and thrust his finger at Marc's chest. "You did promise me that I'd get to kill things..."

Seth Astra
Aug 13, 2010, 05:17 PM
"Oh, just saw a big patch of frozen dead guys and it looked like fun... But they were all dead... Yeah, big waste of time jumping out of there... But guess who I found! Guess... HUcast! Yes, the same one we've met so many times before! Yeah, we're just going to follow someone now," Thesx replied, over his communicator. "Wanna follow us? This is certainly a better way to spend our time then just blowing up another place. Okay, thanks. See you soon. Bye."
"Well, my friend, you're in luck. Me and Neona just happined to see these frozen guys and I decided to take a shortcut at a sharp downward angle. Anyway, you were saying you were following someone? Allow me to help," Thesx said, before summoning his motorcycle out of a D. gate, causing him great exhaustion. "Dang, that's tiring. So, hop on, and let's get going!" he said, jumping on the motorcycle. "Don't worry now, it's built to handle a cast."