PDA

View Full Version : Question to Japanese Server players who participated in the Great Arms Race.

reddragon_756
Aug 7, 2010, 07:29 AM
Hi. I don't usually post in the forums but I have a question to those of you who know about or have actually played the Great Arms Race Event that happened in Japan a while ago. I know that you choose 1 of 3 manufacturers and at the end of the event the manufacturer that has the most kills gets a boost in the weapon you recieve from them. Well my question is at the end of the even do you get all 3 weapons or do you only get the weapon from the manufacturer you chose?

Angry_Ryudo
Aug 7, 2010, 07:33 AM
Only the manufacturer you chose. I chose Tenora and got the Giaz XDDD

reddragon_756
Aug 7, 2010, 08:37 AM
Okay thanks for the answer. That helps a lot lol.

LP_Phoenix
Aug 7, 2010, 09:07 AM
but japanese guys got a lil advantage....they got 2 entries....2 "accounts" so they got 2 weps

pikachief
Aug 7, 2010, 03:59 PM
and too bad the weapon goes away after a set amount of time or i'd have my rifle :/ lol

BIG OLAF
Aug 7, 2010, 06:48 PM
and too bad the weapon goes away after a set amount of time or i'd have my rifle :/ lol

Wait, what? The players only get to keep their Firearm/Kongora/Ank Giaz for a certain amount of time?

SuKKrl
Aug 7, 2010, 10:26 PM
Players have a certain amount of time to get their GAR prize items from the common box before they disappear from there.

There isn't a time limit after that.

BIG OLAF
Aug 7, 2010, 10:34 PM
Players have a certain amount of time to get their GAR prize items from the common box before they disappear from there.

There isn't a time limit after that.

Ah, I see. Man, I would've been pissed if it was what I thought earlier.