PDA

View Full Version : Horizons: The Underworld

Pages : [1] 2 3

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 11:21 AM
OOC: This is my new idea for an RP. Tell me what you think. It's a direct follow-up to PSSV. :3

In the center of civilization, there stands a city that is a testament to the will of the three races combined. In a time of peace such as this, nobody within the boundaries of this great metropolis has a qualm with another person; hate is non-existent. The three races coincide peacefully.

At least, most of them do.

No matter how hard those that oversee the city try, there is always a hidden sub-culture of those that choose to break the rules; those that choose to forgoe the the laws set before them in exchange for a more free and exciting life. A life of theivery, of sleaze, of debauchery. Their presence frightens those that inhabit the city with plans to live a peaceful life; they fear for their own safety; for the consistency of their livelihoods. The politicians do their best to quell these fears, but no matter what measures they take, there will always be those that prefer to break the rules.

Deep within the city, reaching from the tallest of skyscrapers to the lowest of sewers, there are two organizations that stand in an endless tug-of-war with each other. The politicians, the lawmakers; their endeavors mean nothing. They are invisible to everyone but each other. One group stands for all that is rebellion. The other looks to stop them by any means necessary; a secret vigilante group devoted to keeping all that is evil at bay. But in a world where one's beliefs lead define the very paths of their lives, both are the truly evil one in the other's eyes.

Our intrepid heroes make there way here with pure hearts and their path set clear. But as they step through the teleporter, will they find themselves questioning their own beliefs for the sake of a better life?...

Red stepped out of the teleporter behind Seth and Cecina. Immediately, the sounds and smells of the city were overwhelming. The teleporter station was filled to the brim with travelers, businessmen, and otherwise busy people. Red looked at the arch that served as a doorway for the station and red "Merit Granz Station, Gestalt City". Beyond the doorway stood rows upon rows of shops with massive buildings serving as a backdrop. "It's huge," Red exclaimed. "I've never seen anything like it... At least, not that I can remember."

OOC: The only real rule in this is that if your character wasn't present at the end of the last RP (Phantasy Star Summer Vacation) and thusly didn't come through the teleporter with the other characters, you need to introduce them to the story in some other way (they can't just be there all of a sudden). Aside from that, pretty much anything goes. Your character can even be separate from the main storyline as long as it doesn't hinder it in any way. Do good work and have fun. :3

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 11:26 AM
"Hmm... Not bad..." Seth commented, taking in the sights. "It's a lot larger then back home, that's for sure."
"Hey, where's Omega?" Cecina asked.
"He wanted to go home, he's gonna stand in for me and lead the guild for a while," Seth replied.

OOC: He was virtually unused last time, so I'm taking him out of this RP.

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 11:31 AM
OOC: Fair enough. :3

Red began to walk towards the city. However, there was an immediate ringing and flashing of lights as he passed through a checkpoint. A guard walked over and examined Red before speaking. "Sir, I'm going to need to relieve you of any weapons you may have.

Red looked down at his trusty sword and removed it from his belt. He reluctantly handed it to the guard. "So, will you hold onto this for me or something?" he said. "I'll be able to get this back, right?" The guard set his blade onto a table. "You can retrieve it from Collections after you've gotten a cleared weapons licence. You can pick one up at this address." He handed a card to Red. He then turned to Seth and Cecina. "I'm going to require any weapons you have on hand as well."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 11:38 AM
As the guard back at the counter, watched as Red walked away he turned and started to take Red's collected weapon to a storage room. Suddonly it vanished. The guard was in shock, looking a round feverishly trying to find it, and after a while, of searching, he finaly decided he had drank too much coffee that morning and went back to his post.

---

OOC: Yes, Neona is here as well, I'll have to get her in latter though.

~~~EDITED~~~

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 11:43 AM
OOC: Sorry, Neona, I kinda had a plan for Seth and Cecina. You can still take back Red's sword, though. Kinda doing a time reveral thing here.

"Yeah..." Seth sighed, "I guarante there's no way I could get that license, I'm from another dimension, same with my sister. So... See you later!" He then lept through the checkpoint, Cecina following him, and ran out onto the streets, guards chasing them.

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 01:54 PM
Red stared as Seth and Cecina ran off. He sighed and turned to the guard, who was also staring confusedly. "I don't know them, I swear." He walked away. "I'll see what I can do about that licence."

Red exited the station hurriedly, chasing after Seth and Cecina. As he ran, a thought occured to him. "Wait a second," he thought to himself. "Didn't HU come through the teleporter with us?..."

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 08:37 PM
Seth and Cecina were cornered by the guards. "Ugh... I was really hoping for a peaceful solution... Guess I have to knock you guys out... Don't worry, you probably won't be that badly hurt... Cecina, now!" Seth yelled.
At this, Cecina unleashed a Gigrants spell which, although it didn't hit the guards, blinded them. Seth then rushed forward, punched one out, kicked one in the groin, then kicked another in the face. He then knocked the wind out of another, before choking the last one, knocking him out. He then grabbed Cecina and ran.

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 08:53 PM
Red shook his head. "If he's here, I'm sure he'll catch up. He's not the type to be stopped easily." Seeing the scuffle up ahead, Red quickened his pace so as to catch up. As he passed by the guards, he quickly said, "Sorry," and kept going.

Once he was further up the street, Red looked around for a moment to see if he could find Seth or Cecina. However, they were already out of sight. Red gave a heavy sigh and leaned up against a lamp post. "Geez, we've been here for five minutes and they've already gone and run off. Why am I not surprised?" He pulled the card given to him by the checkpoint guard out of his pocket. "1179 Queens Street. Well, I should probably work on finding where that is." Red slid the card back into his pocket and waded through the people on the street in search of a lead.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:02 PM
Seth, satisfied that he had gotten away, slowed down and released Cecina's wrist. "Ugh... It took you all of 5 minutes to mess this up."
"What did you expect me to do? We needed a liscense to get our weapons back, and I'm guessing they'd do a background check on us. And, as far as this world's concerned, we have no background."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:22 PM
Rilis: "hi guys that other place was really depressing for my attitude... so yah hi Seth, nice to see you again. So? where am I exacl- oh crap"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:24 PM
Seth looked at Rilis really strangely. "Why do you always act so weird?" he asked. "And what's wrong?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:26 PM
Rilis: "well, i was hoping something was wrong so i said oh crap to act like i knew what i was doing so what's this about 2 sides with a war about something or othe- oh screw I'm going to read the first po- i mean that dirt over there, I'm going to pee on it, yep don't mind me peeing..."

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 09:27 PM
Red, eager to get out of the sea of citizens known as the city streets, quickly stepped aside into the entrance of a curiosity shop. He looked around for a second, browsing until he found a stack of maps. Grabbing one, however, he found they were covered in a kind of nylon wrap, presumably to prevent anyone from reading them without buying. He walked up to the counter and saw a rather strange looking man sitting behind it. He was wearing a starched flannel shirt with unusually dressy pants to go with it, and a bowler's cap which was pulled over his eyes. Red tapped on the glass of the display to get the man's attention.

"Uh, hello?" he said. "Are you awake? I'd like to-"

Suddenly, the man jumped up from his seat, which startled Red a little bit. "Why, hello, there!" the man exclaimed. "Want a map, eh? That'll be twenty-six Meseta, please!" The man held his hand out invitingly, expecting payment. "Uh..." Red began with some apprehensiveness. "I don't actually have any Meseta. You see, I came from-"

The man interrupted him immediately. "No Meseta? No Meseta means no goods, my friend." He backed away from the counter with his arms crossed. "Unless..." He eyed Red's rucksack. "You have something to trade for it." A smirk spread across the man's face.

"Trade?" Red said inquisitively. "Yes, trade!" The man replied. "That's how curio shops work, m'boy. Well, when there's no Meseta to be had, at any rate."

Red apprehensively took his rucksack off and began to rummage through it. He sorted through his various goods, looking for something to give for the map...

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:28 PM
Seth and Cecina exchanged confused glances. "Well, we'll be over there when you're done," Seth told Rilis, sounding slightly nervous, before strolling away with Cecina.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:30 PM
Rilis walked back without peeing (but no body will ever know that he never peeed right then on that fateful day that he read the first post) and then said "ok i get our back story now, so where do we fit in in all of this?"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:32 PM
"Try reading the other posts," said a voice from beyond the 4th wall, which only Rilis could hear. "But don't worry, the plot's not really in full swing yet. Only Doctor Quark knows where it's going."
"What are you talking about?" Seth asked.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:35 PM
Rilis: don't worry about it, I'm just going to uhh pee... again over there...

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 09:43 PM
Red walked back out of the curiousity shop, map in hand. However, he had a rather glum look on his face. "Two of my tomes and a survival knife? Hardly a fair trade..." As he started to open the map, he looked up in astonishment. "Wait. Survival knife? But how did it get through the checkpoint?..."

Red shrugged. "Meh. It's probably nothing." He looked back down to the map and started to read it, taking a seat on the steps to the curiousity shop.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 09:45 PM
Rilis: alright Seth, i got it now s- HOLY CRAP why are there bodies over there now? *Rilis ran after Seth and Cecina*

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 09:57 PM
"Didn't you read?" asked the voice from beyond the 4th wall.
"They cornered us, and I didn't feel like getting arrested." Seth replied.
"He was too stubborn to give up his weapons," the 4th wall voice explained.

DoctorQuark
Aug 7, 2010, 10:01 PM
Having surveyed the map, Red folded it up and slid it into his rucksack. "Alright, Queens Street is just a few blocks down from here. And the licence administration..." He sighed yet again. "Is approximately a mile down from the closest point... Gah."

He thought about going there immediately, but then he realized that if he went that far, he might not be able to find Seth and Cecina later. He leaned against the side of the staircase. "Great. What now?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 7, 2010, 10:06 PM
Rilis: ok, i certainly peeed thru some important events, so i guess let's go

NeonaPulsar
Aug 8, 2010, 01:04 AM
Deep in the city, amongst the tall buildings, a D.Gate opened onto a public observation balcony and Neona stepped out, holding Reds sword. The deck was empty of people so she walked over to the railling and gazed at the city below.

Neona: "Wow, this is a nice place, and a large one at that. I hope I can even find Red and the others in there."

DoctorQuark
Aug 8, 2010, 09:29 AM
Finally giving up, Red stood up and tried to see if could find any clues as to where Seth and Cecina were. He asked various passerby, "Have you seen anybody run by here? Probably crashing through everything in sight? You couldn't have missed them. They're very noticable." However, each time that Red asked, he got a swift "no". One person even went so far as to say "I don't give information to strangers". Red, exhausted after only half an hour of his "adventures" through the city, sighed and walked in the direction of the nearest hotel. "Maybe I should go ahead and work out living arrangements. I'll think of a way to get their attention later." He entered through the door.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 11, 2010, 09:17 PM
OOC: Woh... this one's been forgoten....

DoctorQuark
Aug 12, 2010, 04:44 PM
OOC: Yeah, it has. Although I suppose I'm not surprised... Kyrith's has been overshadowing everything. Maybe I'll just put this one on lockdown and save it for later. T_T

Seth Astra
Aug 13, 2010, 09:00 PM
"Huh, where do we go now?" asked Cecina.
"Wanna get something to eat?"
"Okay. Itallian?"
"Would I have it any other way?"
"I suppose not, Seth."
"What do you think, Rilis, want to grab a bite to eat?"

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 09:53 PM
Inside the hotel, Red looked around. He found that the inside was rather posh, although it had a strange air to it; some things were a bright shade of pink, and things were otherwise quite feminine. He walked up to the counter and rang the bell. "Hello?" he called out. "Anyone here?" A man ran through a door and straightened out his hair, which was somewhat messy. He folded up his hands on the desk. He wore a tux and dress pants. "Hello there, young sir," he said. "Can I interest you in a room?" "Certainly," Red replied kindly. "What are your rates?"

"Well, for first-timers, you get a one-night's stay free!" The man smiled. "I'm assuming this is your first time here. Take this." He tossed a key to Red. "Go ahead and check out your room. It's upstairs, first one on the left. Enjoy." The man bowed to Red, and Red happily went up the stairs, giving the man a little nod."

The further Red climbed up the stairs, however, the more suspicious he began to get. The decor was becoming more and more pink, and there were some questionable pictures of women on the wall, although Red thought this to be more of the manager's tastes than anything. When he reached the room, he slid the key into the lock and opened it up.

Red entered the room, but then stopped dead in his tracks. The room was well decorated, he noted, but with a canopied bed and a chair in the center of the room. And in that chair, he also noted, was a woman wearing bunny ears. "Bonjour, young one." The woman waved playfully. "Are you here to inquire about a room?" She smiled.

Red looked at her for a moment, puzzled. When it finally hit him, his face turned red and he slowly closed the door. The woman looked in his direction, also puzzled by this point. Red dashed down the stairs and ran straight up to the man at the counter. He dropped the key on the counter and quickly said, "Hey, thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to have to take my service elsewhere. Thanks again." He gave a little wave to the confused proprietor and slid out the door, slamming in behind him.

Outside, Red's face was bright crimson. He slumped over against yet another lamppost. "Gah, I give up," he said. "I had read about all the temptations of the city, but I thought they were mostly joking..." He fell back, startling a few people walking down the street.

OOC: It wouldn't have been the first time he's made a wrong turn...

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 10:21 PM
*Then All Of A Sudden A D.Gate Opens And A HUcast Purple RAcast Steps Out With A NUG-2000 Bazooka* OOC: Did I Mention That Was Loud?

???: What's This? I Thought I Was Going Back Home! *Looks At Him Self* Damn It Happend Again. At Least I Have My Bazooka. =3

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 10:23 PM
OOC: Just to clarify, what do you mean room?

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 10:25 PM
OOC: Ora Le'... Were This Is Happening!

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 10:30 PM
OOC: Red left that room and is outside of the hotel... But oh, well. I can still play off of this. :3

Red heard the loud noise from outside, as did everybody else on the street. Red, however, knew it needed checking out, although he didn't like the idea of going back inside. Opening up the door, he ran up the stairs where the manager and a ton of women were gathering. The smoke cleared around the area, and Red saw who the perpetrator was. "HU!" He said. "Holy crap! I was hoping you'd come along, but I had no idea you planned to make this kind of an entrance."

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 10:36 PM
Actually I Took A Wrong Turn... But Red!!! =3 Is That Really The HUmar I Met?

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 10:39 PM
Red was about to give HU a high five, but he looked around at all the women and blushed. "Uh, HU? We should probably get moving. I don't wanna stick around here." He tugged at his collar.

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 10:51 PM
Occ: Remeber Im Taller And Bigger Than You And I Have A Racast Body Ok?

*Pulls Out His Gulid And Milia Mechguns* All Right Ladys Move It. Or Else... This Is Gonna Be Easy.

DoctorQuark
Aug 13, 2010, 10:57 PM
All of the women, seeing the machine guns, quickly ran out of the room screaming, as did the manager. Red put his hand in his face. "HU, you've been here two minutes and you're already terrorizing the city. I guess it can't be helped...."

FOkyasuta
Aug 13, 2010, 11:09 PM
What?!?!*Hits Him In The Sholder* Geez... You Have No Idea What I Just Saved You From Red!

That Girl You Were With Earlier? You Know! The One Thats Was With You While You Were At The Beach With The Gang?

If She Found Out About All This Girl Stuff Happening She'd Kill You!

Besides Who Knows What Those Women Whold Have Done To You?!?

*Cracks His Knuckles* Well Now That Im Here.. Were To Red? :3

OOC: Guess It Cant.

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 09:25 AM
"I know, I know. Sheesh." Red scratched his head. "But, yeah, we should get moving. Linking up with Seth and Cecina should probably be our first objective..." Red took out a map and started looking it over. "Except I have absolutely no idea where they are at this point.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 09:35 AM
*Takes The Map And Looks At It* Hmm. *Looks Like Eats The Map But Makes A Copy Instead*

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 09:38 AM
"Okay, then..." Red took one of the copies and read it as he walked out the front door, HU following close behind.

Once outside of the building, Red gave the map a light tap where the weapon's licence station was. "Maybe we should take care of this first," he stated. "You got here without going through a checkpoint, but if you're going to be lugging that... Er, bazooka around with you, you're going to need a weapon's licence. I need one too, or else I can't get my sword back. Maybe that should be our first stop, eh?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 09:43 AM
>.> Whats This Town Comeing To? *Sighs* Guess I Have To Put It Away.

*Puts The NUG-2000 Away* Well Then Lets Get A Move On Then.

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 09:48 AM
Red gave HU and nod, and the two made their way down the busy streets to find the weapon licence station. Meanwhile, two men, one human and one newman, were watching them carefully from across the street.

"There's that kid again," the human said. "And he's got a CAST with him this time. So much for taking him alone. But are you sure he's the one the boss wants?" "I'm certain of it. He fits the bill perfectly," the newman replied. "But now's not the time. We'll catch him later, when there's less witnesses to be had."

The two men slinked away into the crowd and promptly vanished.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
~Walking Down The Street~

Well Red... How've Yea Been Since I Left?

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 10:02 AM
"Well, to be honest, it's only been a few hours since I saw you last..." he sighed. "But that was plenty of time for things to go wrong. You have no idea what I've been through since we got here... Or, maybe you do." Red shook his head and kept on walking.

After about an hour or so, the two neared the station. Surprised, Red took out the map and reviewed it. "That's funny," he said to himself. "I could have sworn the station was a few miles further from here... No harm done, I suppose."

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 10:35 AM
Maybe The Map's Upside Down Perhaps? Or Your Reading It Wrong.

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 07:22 PM
The 3 had finally found an Itallian resturant in the city. Quite oddly located right near the place that issues weapons licenses. They were all sitting at a table outside, reading their menues.
"Hey Seth, there's something I've always wondered," Cecina said.
"What's that?"
"Why do they call it 'Itallian' food? Normally, food is named after a place, but there's never been a place with a remotely similar name."
"Good point, I've always wondered myself. Any ideas, Rilis?

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 07:27 PM
"No, I'm sure I was reading it right," Red replied. "Oh, well. Not that it matters. Let's go ahead and get inside, okay?" Red pointed to the door.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 07:29 PM
Do We Need Meseta For This Red?

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 07:30 PM
Red opened up the door. "I would certainly hope not. I'm broke as it is. What about you, HU?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 07:32 PM
How Do I Put This... I Found A Huge Huge Bag Of Meseta Through That D.Gate Just Floating Around! Am I Lucky Or What?

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 07:42 PM
Red laughed. "Pretty lucky, yeah. Maybe you can share some of it with me later... Er, but that's not important. Let's get this over with." Red walked up to the desk and got the clerk's attention. The clerk was a newman with bright blue hair and glasses; she wore a city blazer that was colored in black and red. "Excuse me, miss, but is there any chance me and my friend here could get our weapons licences?" He asked. "Of course," the clerk gleefully replied. "You can just go on your way through that door there and the instructor will give you your examinations. He will have to do a background check first, though." She pointed to a door behind Red and HU, smiling. "Best of luck to you and your friend." She gave the two a wink before going back to her papers."

Red's face reddened a little bit, but he quickly shook the feeling off and led HU to the testing room. "I swear, this city's out to get me," he said. "But you're right, HU. Zelara would kill me if she thought I was doing anything funny," he joked.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 07:44 PM
Ha! Well Ya Gonna Make A Lie? I Have No Idea Were I Came From. So Are Ya?

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 07:47 PM
"I honestly don't know," Red sighed. "I suppose I'll have to think of something, won't I?"

Once inside, the instructor handed Red and HU a few sheets of paper; one for their personal information and two more with a weapon care questionairre on them. "Go ahead and start filling those out," he said. "I'll judge by that whether or not you two are fit to hold weapons licences." He sat down at his desk and gnawed at a pencil while watching the two work. Red did his best to fill out everything that he could.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 08:00 PM
*Eats The Paper* Done! *Paper Comes Out Completed* Man I Love Being Able To Do That!

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 08:09 PM
The instructor came and began to check out HU's papers. Suddenly, a door behind everybody opened up, and the two men from before walked out quietly so ask to keep anybody from noticing them. One of the men pulled out a large cloth, and the newman gave him a nod. They then both jumped on Red before he could say anything, and dragged him back through the door, somehow making no noise in the process. They were gone in an instant.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 08:18 PM
So Red What Ya Gonna *Sees That Red Has Vanished* RED!!! *As He Barges Out The Door* Red!! Were'd Ya Go?!?!?!

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 08:27 PM
Red was nowhere to be found. The instructor was puzzled as well.

Meanwhile, Red was currently being dragged down a hallway to a dark room. The two men opened up the door and tossed him in, locking the door as they left. Red quickly got up and started banging on the door in the lightless room. "Hey! You bastards! Let me out of here!" Red banged for five straight minutes before finally giving up. "I can't win, can I?" He slumped over against the door. "What in the world is going on here?..."

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 08:29 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]
The three were eating a pizza, minding their own business. Cecina, however, noticed something wrong. "Hey, is this cheddar cheese? It is! I can't believe it, we specifically requested mozzerella!" She shouted.
"Calm down," Seth told her. Then, noticing two people dragging a large sack behind them, he said, "Hey, that looks like they kidnapped someone... Either that, or a cat got stuck in their laundry. Should we help?"
"Yeah, we better," Cecina sighed, finishing off her slice of pizza. She then summoned a lightning bolt right in front of the two kidnappers.
Seth then finished his slice, before running out in front of them. "Now, what could you be doing with that?" he asked.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

OOC: EDIT: Just disregard this post. It never happined. I just didn't want to delete it.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 08:30 PM
*Grabs A Mega Phone And Shouts*

RED!!!

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 08:37 PM
Red just barely heard HU's voice, and called out to him. "HU? Is that you?" However, his voice didn't carry far past the door. Suddenly, the door burst open. It was the newman male from before. "Hey, you. Would you kindly shut the hell up?" He punched Red in the face, who promptly fell back. He clutched his now bleeding face. "Hey, careful there, Jack. The boss wants him in good condition." The other man walked past Jack and grabbed Red by the hair. "Speaking of which, the boss wants to see him right now."

The two men brought Red down the hallway and down a long flight of stairs, locking the trapdoor behind them.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 08:49 PM
*Cocks Head Up* I Heard Him! *Follows Sound To The Door And Trys To Open It* Damn Locked! *Starts Ramming Into The Door* Open Dammit!

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 08:56 PM
As the two men carried Red downstairs, one of them stopped when he heard HU assailing the door. "Sounds like we have unwanted company," Jack spoke. "Trent, you go take him there. I'll take out our visitor." Jack smiled evilly while Trent continued carrying Red downstairs.

Jack unlocked the trap door and climbed out. He stood in front of HU and spoke nonchalantly. "Hello. Can I help you with something?" He smirked.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 09:02 PM
OOC: Lol My Mega Phone Looks Like The Pardodus Megaphone Power Up. XD

Yesh You Can. How? Let Me Ask You This. Can I Punch You? *Punches Him Clean In The Face K.Oing Him Clean*

K.O Loser Get A Life. * Descend Down The Steps* Red? You Down Here? *As He Shouted Through His Mega Phone*

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 09:11 PM
OOC: It wasn't supposed to be that easy, HU, but I guess it's written now... :P

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 09:18 PM
Occ: What You Dont You Want 2 Be Helped? Cause I Will March Back Up Those Stairs And Lock The Door. Do You Want That?

DoctorQuark
Aug 16, 2010, 03:17 PM
OOC: No, but try not to make things so one-sided next time. :3

Further down the stairs, the man carrying Red had noticed HU's arrival and rushed out of a door. He promptly locked it behind him and continued bringing Red to their boss.

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 03:23 PM
*Hears The Door Closeing* THERE!*Rushes To The Door* Damn Locked Again... Wait A Minute! *Pulls Out Bazooka From Earlyer* Forgot I Had This!*Starts Knocking On The Door* You Better Open This Door Or Else!

DoctorQuark
Aug 16, 2010, 03:30 PM
Somebody then came up behind HU and pushed the barrel of his bazooka downwards. "This door is reinforced steel, hun." The voice said. It was the receptionist from before. "You're not going to be able to blow it up. Let's try this instead." She pulled out what looked like some sort of laser and burnt a hole through the lock on the door, simply pushing it open after she was finished. "Now," she said to HU, "shall I escort you to your friend?" She cocked her head to the side a little and smiled.

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 03:33 PM
*Confused* But This Is The NUG-2000! It Will Anlahate Any Thing! *Sigh* Whats The Use... Sure Thing Mad'am.

DoctorQuark
Aug 16, 2010, 03:41 PM
OOC: Her reasoning is probably that even if you blew down the door, you'd obliderate yourself in the process. :3

The clerk lead HU down the hallway until the two of them reached a big set of doors. She then kicked it in, and HU could see that Red was on the floor in front of a big desk, with Trent standing by. There was a rather large man sitting at the desk and looking straight at the clerk, paying no attention to HU. "Ah, Krise." the man said. "What a pleasant surprise. Shouldn't you be off running errands for your master, Salvador?" The clerk took a confident step forward. "He's not my master, Blackjack. But this is an errand he asked me to run for him." She reached into her top and pulled out what looked like a short baton. Pressing a button on it, it suddenly hummed, as if electrified. She pointed it in Blackjack's direction. "Now, release the boy," Krise demanded.

"Okay, for the last time. Would somebody explain what the hell is going on here?" Red wiggled around a bit in his restraints; a pair of handcuffs that Trent might have slapped on him. "Silence, cur." Trent kicked Red in the face and Red, finding that he couldn't argue with somebody's boot, stopped talking.

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 03:51 PM
OOc: Doc. It Wont Obliterate Me. Cause IT Loves Me. =3

*Shouting* Lay Just One Finger On My Friend, One Finger!*Pulls Out Guld & Milla And Aims It At Trent* I WILL PULL THE TRIGGER!

DoctorQuark
Aug 16, 2010, 04:11 PM
Trent picked up Red and hoisted him in front of himself. He then pulled out a handgun and aimed it at HU. "Go ahead, tough guy. Take the shot. You'll be taking your friend out, too." Trent smiled evilly.

Blackjack laughed and looked at Krise and HU. "So that's it, eh? Just you two? I have more guards crawling this place than you can imagine. If you make a fuss, they'll be here in an instant." He laughed again. "So, what are you going to do, then?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 04:24 PM
Look Buddy I Have No Time For Idiots Like You. Hand Him Over If You Know Whats Good For Ya. Moron.

DoctorQuark
Aug 16, 2010, 04:54 PM
Trent simply laughed defiantly at HU. In that instant, however, Krise leapt up and clobbered Trent straight in his head with the stunstick, knocking him out cold. Blackjack, seeing this, reached down to hit a button to call for backup. Krise then knocked him back from the desk and kicked him towards the wall. Blackjack stood up and snarled angrily. "Ugh, fine then. Maybe now wasn't the time. I should have known Salvador would be breathing down my neck during this whole operation. I'll be back." Blackjack tossed down a smoke bomb, which quickly filled the room. When it cleared, he was gone.

Krise quickly removed Red's handcuffs. He stood up and massaged the area that they had been locked on to. "Thanks, you two," Red said. "But, weren't you the..." Red's voice trailed off as he looked at the clerk, who dusted herself off and put away the stunstick before smiling at HU and Red.

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 04:57 PM
Wow.... You Part Female Ninja?*Walks Tward Red An Helps Him Up* You Were Saying?

DoctorQuark
Aug 16, 2010, 05:01 PM
"Erm, it was nothing, I'm sure." Red blinked. "So, now what?"

As he said this, Krise walked up and took his hand. "I think I might have an idea," she said with a slyness in her voice. She dropped some sort of Telepipe on the ground, and walked into it, dragging Red in with her. As the two vanished, the Telepipe burst into a cloud of light.

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 05:10 PM
Not Cool! *Runs Out Side Of The Buliding And Bashes The Front Door* DAMNIT Why Didnt I She Something Was Wrong!!! *Starts Walking* I Knew It! Whats She Gonna Do To Him Now? *Walks By Seth* Hi Seth. *Continues Walking* WHY?

Seth Astra
Aug 16, 2010, 05:52 PM
A few minutes earlier...

Seth was eating some pasta with pesto, clearly enjoying himself. "You know, I have a feeling we're missing something important," he said.
"Yeah, me too," Cecina agreed, "I have a feeling that I should be blowing something up..."
"Yeah, and I feel like I should have cut at least three people in half by now."
"Oh well, probably nothing."
"Yeah, you're right."

A few minutes later, HUcastz was walking by. "Hi Seth," he said, before walking on and yelling, "WHY?"
"Well, that was rude of him, he didn't even give me time to respond," Seth said.
"Yeah. Do you have the feeling we should follow him?" Cecina replied.
"Yeah, I do. Shall we?" Seth replied, paying the bill, and standing up.

A few minutes after that, three figures were jumping across rooftops, following HUcastz. They were Seth, Cecina, and Rilis.

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 06:13 PM
* Strikes A Thinking Pose* Where Did I Go Wrong?!?! Why Dose That Woman Want Red?

Come On! Think HUcast! Wait Im Not A HUcast Any More... *Sits Down On A Nearby Bench Next To A Pink Haired Newman* Im A RAcast Now! Due To That D.Gate Warp. Now Were Did I Leave Off? Oh Yeah! Come On RAcast Think!!!

Star_girl_220
Aug 17, 2010, 12:14 AM
Star looks over at him she had never seen anything like him.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 12:45 AM
Is It Cause I Am To Careless? Do I Joke Around To Much? Am I Stupid?!?!?

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 12:56 AM
OOC: WOW, every RP I'm in seems more active when i'm not here.... *mimics HUcast* WHY?

Well, lets see, last I left Neona, she has Red's sword, and was at the roof of a tall building.

~~~Time laps (For Neona)~~~

---

Neona was walking the streets looking around the old fashion way to see if she could find Red and the others. She had been at this for some time now. She still needed to give Red his sword, after that guard took it from him.

Little did she know, at some point during her search, a male newman had been given orders to follow her. A black emblom of a "Jack" card suit, tatoed on his arm.

Star_girl_220
Aug 17, 2010, 03:47 PM
Star looked back at him, He was staring at her, he did not even look back when he saw her look back at him. "Um Hi can i help you?" asked star.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 03:50 PM
Well You Could. But You Wholdnt Care. *Sigh*

Star_girl_220
Aug 17, 2010, 03:52 PM
"What i am more caring then most people think. Guys just look at me like eye candy that is why i probably look like i dont care. I am sorry i talked to you like that. Now what are you going to tell me. And you better not be hitting on me." Said Star to the Man, at least she thought it was a man.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 04:04 PM
WHA?!?!? Im A CAST For Pete's Sake! Besides Im Better Single. Anyways You Really Whant To Help Me Out? Ill Tell My Story If You Do.

Star_girl_220
Aug 17, 2010, 04:07 PM
"Sure i am always up for a good story, is it good, well who cares i was just sitting here waiting for something to do and i guess i found it." Star said with a smile.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 04:19 PM
Oh Goodie. Well Ya See Im A RAcast I Was Orignaly A HUcast Untill I Came Thorough A D.gate And Changed. But My Color Stayed The Same For Some Reason. Anyways When I Stepped Out Of The D.Gate I Made Such A Scene And I Saw My Friend Red Come Out Off A Nearby Hotel We Started Talking Little Did We Realize There Was A Lot Of Women Gathering. And Red Was Starting To Blush. Ya Fallen Asleep Yet?

Star_girl_220
Aug 17, 2010, 04:33 PM
"No acctuly i am far from it. Keep going."Said Star

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 04:36 PM
Meanwhile, in a building far off in the city, Red was just waking up, apparently having been sedated. He was in an extremely posh room, laden with fancy drinks and foods. There was a big, comfortable looking bed and a large window through which light shone. He shook his head to snap out of his grogginess and looked around. "What is this?... Have I just woken up from a crazy dream or something?" He walked up to the window and looked out over the city. It was more enourmous than he had thought at first, he noticed. The building itself was at least a thousand feet high.

Not realzing what to make of he situation, he checked himself to see what he had left on him. He realized he had been stripped of all of his goods, and his bag was gone. Thankfully, he still had his clothes on, he noticed. Attempting to open the door, Red realized that it was locked. He shook his head and explored his new abode. He grabbed some of the food sitting on the plates and began to eat it. "Whoever's room this is, they probably won't mind," he said to himself.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 04:45 PM
Oh Ok. As I Was Saying. Red Was Starting To Blush I Pulled Out These *Pulls Out His Guld & Milla To Show The Pink Haired Newman* And They All Scatterd. Then He Pulled Out A Map. We Had To Get Our Weapon Liecences So Red Could Get His Sword Back. Then We Went To Go Take A Test. Then He Got Taken Out The Room Without Me Knowing. Then I Went To Go Look For Him. And Found Out Were He Was Then Again He Kiddnaped After I Found Him By Some Lady. And I Ran Out The Buliding. And Here I Am Now. Clueless Were To Go Next. Yup...

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 05:07 PM
"God this sucks..." Seth groaned, sitting on the rooftop above where HUcast and Star were talking.
"Yeah, not to muscle in on your 4th wall breaking, Rilis, but it sucks being minor characters," Cecina replied.
"Yeah, but at least being demoted to minor comic relief characters has voided the section of our contract that forces us to act like all this is real. At least until we have any plotline significance."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 05:11 PM
OOC: LOL Seth, nice one ! :-D

Doc. your the mind behind the Jacks, think you can take over the one following Neona, I'm at a loss of how to have him ack.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 05:47 PM
OOC: Yeah Im Boreing... And WUT?

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 06:31 PM
OOC: Okay. :3 Be on it in a bit.

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 06:38 PM
The agent followed behind Neona diligently. Looking at her, he smirked and pulled out a communicator. "Blackjack," he said, "I think I may have found the target. Like you said, if they wanted the kid, they're going to want his weapon too, right? Well, I think I'm about to get a head start on Salvador and his foolish organzation." "Good work," Blackjack replied. "Get it here ASAP, Dunn. Our master will be most pleased with our progress."

Dunn leapt in front of Neona. "Excuse me, miss", he stated politely and yet suspiciously at the same time, "but I'm going to need that sword you're carrying. Weapons aren't allowed without permits, here."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 06:52 PM
Neona stumbled back a bit at the mans entrence. She then banished the sword.

Neona: "That problem can be easyly solved. I'll be sure to get that permit, thank you sir."

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 06:55 PM
Dunn looked at Neona quizzically for a moment, and then he laughed. "Ah, I've seen your kind before," he said. "That was a cute trick. But you're giving me that sword, one way or another." The man pulled out a baton and extended it. It then became electrified when he hit a button. "We have ways of getting what we want in this city."

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 06:56 PM
"Do you get the feeling we're missing something important?" Cecina asked.
"Yeah, but we've ended up as minor characters for this roll play, what can we do?" Seth replied.
"Yeah, you're right..."
"It's a shame. I really was hoping I would get to slice someone in half... And there's probably someone that's just asking for it, right now..."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 06:58 PM
Neona took this as a threat, and summoned her Staff and took a defencive pose.

Neona: "I don't know who you are, but i do not like beening forced to do anything! Please, back off, or you will regret messing with me."

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 07:04 PM
"I think you're overestimating your own talents," Dunn chuckled. "We've dealt with your kind before." The man quickly tossed needles at Neona, hitting her in the arm and waist. They quickly began to hum and crackle. "We call them Force Dampeners," he said. "They prevent any kind of interaction with the field around you, and that includes inteference with time and space. Let's see how tough you are without your precious portals." Dunn took a battle-ready stance.

Meanwhile, three more agents were watching over HU and the others. "There's the interloper," one of them said. "And it seems like he's got a few more friends with him this time." "So, do we take them out?" one man inquired, drawing his weapon. "Certainly," the third said. "Enemies of master Necro are enemies of us all."

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 07:10 PM
"Hey look!" Cecina shouted, looking over the edge of the builiding. "A chance at plotline significance!" she shouted, pointing at the three agents that were moving towards HU.
"Great! After 101 posts, we finally get to do something of any significance! I was getting tired of being comic relief, anyway," Seth replied.
Suddenly, Seth and Cecina were covered in a blue glow, as they forgot all about the 4th wall, and once again became part of the world they were in.
Seth then jumped off the building, and landed in front of the three men, blade drawn. Cecina then landed behind him, spheres of foie floating in her hands.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 07:26 PM
OOC: !!! *Grin*

Nice one Doc. , Very creative, but i have an idea.... Have I ever told you about RJ ? I'll get him later, now, time for a close fight.

----

Neona started to get a little nervous. The needles in her arm and waist had cut of her summoning and techs. (though, they shouldn't know about D.Gates) All she had was her staff and couldn't summon anything else. She still hadn't had time to practice with the light symbloes power she got back in PSSV. But it might be a good back up, if she really needed it. But, to keep up, she acked as if it ment nothing.

"I did tell you to back off." Sha said, rapidly spinning her staff. "You don't think that after all those adventure with my friend Seth, I wouldn't learn anything. On the contrary...." She grined as the man did a double take. Neona retacked her staff to a wand, and turned it around to face end tip first. She then hit a second button next to the first. The edged blade tip, at the end, glowed white and changed shape.

She now stode, faceing the threat with a large blade at the end of her staff, glowing silver, ready to fight.

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 07:32 PM
OOC: Without spoiling too much, these organizations have been around for ages, and have records or nearly everything in the world. :3

The man simply smiled and flourished his baton. "Again, nice trick. But we are not defeated so easily." The man suddenly clapped his hands together and ten more agents appeared behind him. They each drew their own electrified batons. Dunn pointed at Neona as the men charged.

The three men all walked up to the group. The one held his sword, and the other two drew mechguns. Then, suddenly, the man with the sword flung forward a powerful shockwave, damaging the earth beneath the party. The other two prepared to fire.

All around them, citizens were running and screaming, fleeing from the scene.

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 07:37 PM
"Okay, I take the sword dude, you take the people with guns," Seth whispered to his sister.
Seth then jumped, coming down at the man with the sword, attempting to cleave him in two. Cecina shot a foie ball at each of the gunmen, before summoning two barriers of energy on either side of herself.

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 07:43 PM
The Foie incinerated one of the men, although the other was quick enough to raise a barrier of his own and proceed to firing at Cecina. The swordsman, apparently more adept at swordplay then he appeared, quickly dodged the attack before kicking Seth away and coming at him with a quick upwards strike.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 07:48 PM
OOC: Neona's never been here before. They shouldn't know.... she is the only Reality Waker. Well, we can see then...

----

Neona acted fast as the first man reached her, she doudge to the left, as he stumble past she jamed the end into his back, then did a quick spin to slash at two more charging from the front, killing them. One got in on her right, about to jab his baton into her side, only to be met with her blade, canciling out the electrisity. This left her open and another got in, jolting her with a baton. She was stund and another kicked her across the side walk.

She recovered just in time to intercept two baton strikes with the blade. She sent then realling back as she lunged between them, killing the one on the right and crashing into another, sword first.

-----

OOC: I'll leave you a post Doc. :D Just don't make it a defete

(Count: 5 dead, 5 alive, and Dunn)

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 07:54 PM
OOC: Well, I can't spoil too much, so I guess I won't say exactly why. :3

Dunn sat back nonchalantly as he watched the battle. He laughed as he saw two of the men turn away in terror and run. The other three each jumped at Neona at once, although one staggered and fell as he made his leap.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 07:57 PM
*Notices What Happened* All Right I Know Im Gonna Be Hated Later For But....
IVE HAD ENOGUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!! *Withdraws A Maser Beam And Aims It At The Opposing Forces And Wispers* Zap. *Pulls The Trigger Aand Hits The Target Shocking Him Till He Was Burnt To Ashes* WHOS NEXT!?!?

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 08:04 PM
At this, five more men approached, all holding mechguns. At that instant, they all assumed a fighting position, and launched round after round at HU.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 08:04 PM
Neona took her advantage. She turned her blade sideways and spun it rapidly again, over her head. One man couldn't stop, and careened into it and become no-more, the other had time to move and fell to the side, jabing Neona in the leg. Shs lost control of her leg and fell to her knees. The two of the men now charged her again.

She barely had time to block the stikes, before she could move again. She countered fast and hard, slashing one man into many, doudging the other by ducking to stab him in the chest.

As the she stode up, the last man fell over, with a thud.

Neona: "Told you you regret messing with me. You want to go next, or leave me alone"

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 08:06 PM
Seth jumped back from the slash, taking a small nick to the left cheek. He put his finger to the cut, stared at the blood for a second, licked it to make sure, then sighed. "Not bad. You've done better than most enemies I've fought in the last few years. Darn, now I might just have to try," he said. Seth then split his blade into two, before coming at the guard with a flury of spinning strikes.
Cecina, annoyed at her kill getting stolen, walked up to the RAcast, surrounded her hand in a powerful deband, and slapped him, before walking off. Then, noticing the other men, blasted one in the face with grants, hoping to get their attention.

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 08:06 PM
Dunn laughed. "Ah, incompetence is hilarious. Those peons were nothing but a sampler."

"You will relinquish the sword to me, girl."

Dunn flourished his stunstick once more and then sped towards Neona. He stepped inwards and gave her a quick blow to the back, simply to anger her. He then stepped back, as if awaiting an attack.

The swordsman parried one sword, although the other sliced him across the chest. Bleeding a fair bit, he became enraged and suddenly his sword burst into flames. He executed a wild spinning attack and threw himself straight at Seth. The firing squad also turned their sights on Cecina, knowing a Force could prove problematic.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 08:07 PM
*Pushes A Button On His Arm* Anti-Material Sheld Activated!

*Pulls Out A Pair Of Yasminokov 9000M's While The Shield Was Deactivating* Whos Blasting Who Now *As He Was Pulling Off The Cool Style PA*

DoctorQuark
Aug 17, 2010, 08:10 PM
HU's and Cecina's combined attacks were enough to take out the firing squad. Footsteps could be heard coming from a nearby alley; it sounded like many more agents.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 08:12 PM
Is It Me Or *Withdraws Inferno Bazooka* Is There More Coming? *Readying His Weapon*

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 08:14 PM
OOC: This feels like the matrix....

----

Neona stumbled forward from the blow, then found her footing as she turned to face Dunn.

"I think not." she yelled as she charged him, slashing his arm as he tryed to dodge.

Star_girl_220
Aug 18, 2010, 04:45 PM
As Star was watching this amazing fight, wow this is almost like a movie. I sortof wish i could get in this. My father always said i was born a fighter. She smiled and kept on watching.

FOkyasuta
Aug 18, 2010, 04:52 PM
*Over Hearing This* Well What Are You Waiting For? *Tosses Her A Twin Durandral Repilca* Well Go On Then.
00C: Its Two Of These:http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/2049/durandal_replica/

Star_girl_220
Aug 20, 2010, 10:45 PM
"Thanks", Star went over and started to work. She slashed through the men that started to run towards her. Star felt the weapon coming apart of her. It was in her blood to fight.

Seth Astra
Aug 20, 2010, 10:52 PM
Seth grinned and said, "Okay, now it gets fun," before charging the man once again, leaping over him and attempting to slice his back.

Meanwhile, Cecina, getting bored at watching Star fight, decided to make it more... Exciting... "Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure," she chanted off, making Star more powerful and her opponents weaker. Cecina then turned to the man that Seth was fighting and fired a barta tech at him.

FOkyasuta
Aug 20, 2010, 11:13 PM
Well Ive Been Itching 2 Use This!! *Pulls Out A Stag Cutlery And Shrugs* Guess Its Time To Dance. Tornado Style. *Rushes Head On Into Oppising Forces* CHARGE! *Pulls Off The Pa Dead Into The Onicomeing Crowd*

NeonaPulsar
Aug 24, 2010, 12:18 AM
OOC: Hey Doc. I'm still waiting for you.... no worries though... but...

NeonaPulsar
Aug 30, 2010, 01:46 AM
OOC: I think this one is dieing without doc... :-( ^^;

FOkyasuta
Aug 30, 2010, 11:59 AM
OOC:Ya Think?

NeonaPulsar
Sep 2, 2010, 12:05 AM
OOC: I do... Now we just have to keep up this random conversation, prolonging it aslong as we can, untill Doc. gets back.

I still wander just how much his new evil group knows. I mean, how'd they know about Neona?

FOkyasuta
Sep 2, 2010, 12:24 AM
OOC: I Say Some One Should Take Over His Role.

Star_girl_220
Sep 6, 2010, 01:00 PM
OOC: this rp is so lonely without him

FOkyasuta
Sep 6, 2010, 01:01 PM
ooc:Yush.

Seth Astra
Sep 6, 2010, 01:10 PM
Seth suceeded in striking the man, who then got caught by a spear of ice from Cecina's barta. Seth then rushed him from behind and cut his head off. He then stopped and thought, "Huh, we could have gotten some information from him," and then facepalmed.
Cecina, getting bored of watcing Star fight, decided to fire a blast of rafoie into the agents, blasting several of them away.

NeonaPulsar
Sep 7, 2010, 12:23 AM
OOC: I guess i'll have to try my hand at the darkside again...

-----

Dunn did indeed dodge, then easlly countered the next strike with his baton. Electrisity sparking and humming. It was a stale for a while. Both in fast pase, slashing and stabing, only to be countered by the other, before Dunn got the upper hand.

Dunn cought Neona up in a under swing, jabing his baton into her gut. She let out a loud screem, as the electrisity jolted through her, that echoed through the streets. Dunn followed up fast, and steped in close, tearing the sword from Neona, and knocking her backwards.

Neona landed hard on the ground a ways back. Dunn simply smiled and laughed.

Dunn: "We are knowledged in more then you know, Neona Pulsar. It was foolish to think you could out strike me. Having claimed my priz... "

A tremendous roar, rocked the area, causing Dunn to take pause. He looked around, seeing no-one, then turned back to Neona. ' ! '

A large, well built, muscular Beast male was glaring him dead in the face. His eyes pupils mer slits. Before Dunn could even blink, the sword and baton were sent flying. And a large, clawed hand crushing his throat to the point... *CRACK*

Dunn's eyes rolled back as he slumped to the ground, dead.

Neona had recovered, to look up as the Beast was handing her her sword.

???: Are you ok ma'm. I heard a loud screem.

Seth Astra
Sep 7, 2010, 07:32 PM
OOC: HU, this isn't based on PSO. This is a brand new dimension. If she brought him into PH, we'd have problems.

NeonaPulsar
Sep 7, 2010, 10:24 PM
OOC: It is? I assume you are talking about the beast. I honestly thought that this was a PSO based dimension. If you are talking about the beast, I will try to edit my post, and think of a different RP to bring him in.

Seth Astra
Sep 7, 2010, 10:48 PM
OOC: Well, it's clearly based on the various PS games. However, since it doesn't take place anywhere that's been established, I don't see anything wrong with adding beasts.

NeonaPulsar
Sep 7, 2010, 11:57 PM
Neona looked up at the man as retreved her Sword from him and turned it back to a wand. He was a muscular beast. He had , short, deep purple hair, spiked back. He wore a Red Gojgoj vest, and matching Kusatarika pants.

Neona: "YA... I'm, ok. Thank you for the, help."

???: It was my plesure. I'm alway happy to help a lady. Oh, where are my maners. My name is Regulus James Rifle, but you can call me RJ.

Neona: "My name is Neona, thank yo... !

A loud female voice: "HEY! Why do you always run off when we're talking? You know its rude! ... Oh? And who is this?"

RJ burst into jolly laughter as a female beast ran up to RJ, with a demaning look on her face.

RJ: "This Is Neona, I heard her screem and came to find her being attacked by this man. *gestures to Dunn's body*. Neona, this is my lovely wife, Judy.

---

OOC:
Vest: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/93/gojgoj_vest/#pic
Pants: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/301/kusatarika_pants/#pic

FOkyasuta
Sep 8, 2010, 10:15 PM
OCC: And So It Begins.

*Looking In Awe At The Dead Bodys* Im Suprised I Can Still Do That... Well I Got To Look For Doc Solo. This Is My Problem And Own Fault. See Ya'll And Thanks Star I Feel Less Like An Ididot. *Runs Off Into The Nearby Allyway And All You Could Hear Was The Clunking Of His Foot Steps* Well I Better Get Some Distance Away....

Seth Astra
Sep 8, 2010, 10:47 PM
"Cecina, Star, Rilis, what next?" Seth asked the group.

NeonaPulsar
Sep 8, 2010, 11:36 PM
Neona stod up and cleaned herself off, as best she could.

Neona: "Thank you again RJ, and nice to met you Judy"

RJ: "Not a single problem. But if I May, how does a lovely lady, such as yourself happend to atrack the atension of a thug like that."

RJ was promptly jab in the side but Judy's elbow(for the .."lovely lady"..) ,but to little effect, except that RJ wiped around and hoawsted her up onto his sholder, to her protest.

Neona watched as Judy gave up, and just sluwched over RJ's sholder, ready to listen to Neona, weather she wanted to or not.

FOkyasuta
Sep 9, 2010, 12:57 AM
*Facepalm* Idiot! Forgot I Had A GPS Tracking Device On My Card I Gave Him! *Antenna Pops Out His Head* Time To Follow The Beeps.

NeonaPulsar
Sep 10, 2010, 12:00 AM
Neona told of her adventures in PSSV, but made it out to sound like it was on a beach in this Dimension. That led her to coming here, to find her friend Red, and to return his Sword, that she summoned to show the pair then banished it. She also told of Seth, Cecina, and HUcast, and that she was also looking for them.

. . .

RJ: "Well then, you sound like an adventurer there Neona. I've bet you've hed some good ones, besides the beach party. I've always been parcial to a good adventure, and so is Judy here..."

Judy: " Ehh Emm. Are you going to put me down now you lug." Judy Kissed His check and RJ gave her a hug like squez with his arm, then set her down gently."But yes, we love reading about your kind of adventures in books or on our home computer.... "

RJ: "Would you mind if we tag along? It completly up to...

Neona: "Sure. Its always nice to make new friends" Neona Smiled. "So... Umm, you know this city better then i do. Any idea of where my friends might be?"

FOkyasuta
Sep 10, 2010, 12:08 AM
I Need To Do This. *Takes Out The NUG-2000* Boom?*Then A Loud Boom Was Heard* Heh Heh... Opps? I Just Had To Do It. Anyways Im Off. *Continues To Walk Down The Street*

Seth Astra
Sep 10, 2010, 08:57 AM
Waving his hands in front of Star and Rilis's faces, Seth said, "Star, Rilis, anyone home?"

FOkyasuta
Sep 10, 2010, 08:50 PM
*Trips On A Crack* Ow. *Gets Up* Im Getting Clumsy These Days. Next Thing I Need To Hear Is... *Beep,Beep,Beep* Ahhh YEAH! Im Coming RED! *Makes A Mad Dash Down The Street*

NeonaPulsar
Sep 22, 2010, 12:28 AM
This one, for sure is dieing.

...shall we let it. Like nothing happend after PSSV, or try to rezsorect it?

Seth Astra
Sep 22, 2010, 08:36 AM
OOC: It kinda needs the doctor to get it moving since he knows what's happening here.

DoctorQuark
Sep 22, 2010, 06:22 PM
OOC: Trust me peoples, I'm working on it.

Honestly, I thought you guys would freeze it while I was gone. Just give me a while to grab the defibs and it'll be back before you know it. :3

NeonaPulsar
Sep 22, 2010, 09:09 PM
OOC: Ok. We can do that.

DoctorQuark
Sep 26, 2010, 10:34 AM
Up above the now war-torn street, on a very tall building, a man in a suit of the purest black was watching. Next to him a woman in an equally black gown. The man spoke in a rather formidable voice. "It seems like he has good friends. Each one of them, excellent fighters. They even defeated Dunn, even if it was a lucky coincidence."

The woman looked at the man. "You could always just go down there and take the sword yourself, master. After all, they would not be able to resist your power." "Yes. But the less they know of us, they better. All they know is that we want the young master and his sword. They don't yet realize just how great our organization is as a whole."

The man and woman turned away from the scene, vanishing behind the horizon. Down below, one man, wounded, was dragging himself away from the group.

OOC: Made a mistake. Is now edited. :3

Seth Astra
Sep 26, 2010, 10:41 AM
"Great..." Cecina groaned. "They fell into comas... And are still standing..."
"Ah well, let's get moving," Seth said, leading the way down a random street.

FOkyasuta
Sep 26, 2010, 10:55 PM
Hm??? The Signal Is Gone? What? Interference? *Hides Behind A Corner* Whats Going On? *Pokes His Head Around The Corner And Sees The Bloody War Rageing On* Well I'll Be Damned!

DoctorQuark
Sep 29, 2010, 07:48 PM
OOC: Okay, here's the deal: Pretty soon I'mma make a post that'll put Red back into the group. After that, things should get steamrolling. I'll have it up by tomorrow. :3

DoctorQuark
Sep 30, 2010, 07:27 PM
OOC: Got it. :3

Inside his newfound "jail", Red had just cleaned off an entire turkey. Contented, he realized he had been in the room by himself for at least an hour and hadn't even attempted to escape. Embarrassed, he walked over to the large window and looked out at the city. "Crap. I've gotta find the others, and soon. What's going on, anyways? Why have I been kidnapped?" Red started to look around the room for possible escape routes.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the same building, a man in a blindingly white suit. He was quietly seated in what resembled a throne, lost in his thoughts. Just then, Krise walked in through a large and ornate pair of doors. She walked up to the man and bowed, although he hardly noticed. She then began to speak. "Master, I have news. We have found your chosen one; he is currently in the holding room as we speak. Also, your rival has sent men after his friends, hoping to obtain the sword. What do you suggest we do?" The man suddenly snapped out of his trance. "So, you've found Red? But you took him without the sword? And now HE wants it... Curses. Krise, I specifically stated that he only be brought here with the sword in tow." "I apologize, master. I will not fail again." Krise bowed again. The man glared at her, but then shook off his anger and leaned back in his throne. "It's quite alright, love. I'm sure he knows nothing of his predicament yet. But we can use him to retrieve the sword. After all, who better to receive it but the owner himself?" The man rose from his seat and walked over to a large window in the back of the room. Looking out, he said, "Simply come up with a convenient reason for him to end up with his friends again. Cause is no factor; he has my protection. Now go, Krise. See to it that the boy and weapon are reunited."

Krise dutifully nodded and exited the room quickly.

Red was frantically running about his room, looking for an escape with a great deal of futility. Exhausted, he eventually leaned up against the glass window and sighed. "Well, it's official. If there was ever a situation where being in a posh suite filled with luxury food was dangerous, this would be it. How did all this happen?"

As Red stated this, the window behind him inexplicably shattered. He then quickly fell to the ground, striking a car and causing a large pandemonium of frightened civilians. He seemed to be dead for a moment, but then got up and examined himself. "What the hell? I'm not hurt?..." He pondered it for a second, but then jumped up and rushed down the nearest street. "Gotta find the others," he said to himself, huffing as he ran.

FOkyasuta
Sep 30, 2010, 07:39 PM
Well I Didnt Wait 5 Hours n Loading That Heavenly/Battle Slot Unit Data For Nothing. *Charges Right Into The Middle Of The Warzone And Quickly Equips A Pair Of Yasminkov 9000'Ms* YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Does The Cool Style PA Killing Every Person Who Happened To Meet The Great Weapons Sight* Ah Crap... *Falls Down* Ow. And It Looks Like I Got Every One! *Quickly Stands Up And Continues To Run Down The Block*

Seth Astra
Sep 30, 2010, 11:08 PM
As they ran through the city, both Seth and Cecina's pointed ears twitched. "Hey, you hear that?" Cecina asked.
"I don't know, did you hear HU go Rambo and kill way more people than should be possible?"
"No, it sounded to me like Red smashing through a glass window and falling onto a car, and surviving."
"Probably just our imaginations."

NeonaPulsar
Sep 30, 2010, 11:42 PM
Neona too was wandering the streets looking for her friends. RJ and Judy following with her. Neona still had red's sword that she swiped from the Teleport terminal, that she wanted to return to him... But where was he in this spralling city?

FOkyasuta
Sep 30, 2010, 11:59 PM
Yatata, Yatata, Yatata,Yatatattata.*Contines To Run Down The Street *Sniff* Wait A Minute...What Smells Like Beast?*Stops*Huh... Odd.Smells Just Like HUbeastarl...

DoctorQuark
Oct 1, 2010, 03:31 PM
Red continued down the streets, frantically turning corner after corner in search of his friends. He was breathing heavily, and could not keep it up anymore. He stopped on the side of a busy street to catch his breath. "I'm not... In the same shape... I used to be... Haaah... Musta been that turkey..." He sat down by a ladder leading up to a balcony. "Ah, who am I kidding? I'm never gonna find them. This city is unbelievably huge... How did I ever find my way around it before? Assuming this is even my home." Then he suddenly brightened up. "Wait! I've got it! I'll use some of the stuff in my rucksack, and-"

In that instant, Red realized he had forgotten his bag. He fell to the side and curled into a fetal position. "It's official. I'm an idiot." He let out one long sigh as he rolled over. Various passerby pointed and giggled at the foolish-looking boy.

After a few minutes of moping, he then had another "brilliant" idea. Noticing the ladder, he began to climb up. "Maybe if I can't signal them," he said, "I can look for them from the rooftops. At the very least, it's better than trying to find them in this mess." Red quickly made his way to the top of the building.

FOkyasuta
Oct 1, 2010, 04:59 PM
Huh? Eather Its Me Or Reds Alive And That Girls Gonna Kill Him?! Oh Hell Na. And Shes's Scaleing A Large Buliding To Drop Him Of The Top?!?!?? *Facepalm* You Head Is Mine! *Taps His Feet Enableing Boosters And Rockets Down The Street To The Skyscraper Red Was Climbing*

DoctorQuark
Oct 1, 2010, 07:03 PM
Just as Red reached the top rung, he smiled at his accomplishment. The smile on his face was then wiped off the instance he realized his rucksack was inexplicably at the top of the building. He nearly let go, but the regained his composure, climbed up, and grabbed it. Confused, he sat down on the edge and looked down, where he saw flames. "Eh? What is that?" Red peeked downwards out of curiosity.

FOkyasuta
Oct 1, 2010, 07:09 PM
*Standing There Engulfed In Flames* Never Got Around To Fixing That. Wonder Why?*Faceplam* I Ate That Flame Garment That One Day... Heh...

DoctorQuark
Oct 1, 2010, 07:12 PM
"Hm. That color looks oddly familiar. Oh, well. It's probably just me."

Red then slid back onto the roof and began to walk in the opposite direction.

FOkyasuta
Oct 1, 2010, 07:24 PM
Hmm.. It Says Reds Right Here But I Cant See Him! Hmm... *Pulls Out T.Yasminkcov 2000h's* Should I Shoot? Meh These Things Havent Been Used In Years. *Fires Them Upward* Just Like A Robotic Cowboy? Nah... *Takes A Seat* What Now?

DoctorQuark
Oct 1, 2010, 07:30 PM
When Red heard the gunshots and screams, he knew instantly something was up. He then quickly turned around and began to make his way down the ladder.

FOkyasuta
Oct 1, 2010, 07:38 PM
Time For Better Guns. Im Out Of Ammo. *Stashes The Pistols Away* I Need This. Does This:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1335&pictureid=15078 And Fires At A Tree Penetrating Hitting 5 In A Row* And People Say'd This Gun Sucked Cuz It Was Too Old! Buncha Fools If Ya Ask Me. *Twirls The Ancient Relic* Just Like Old Times....

DoctorQuark
Oct 1, 2010, 08:02 PM
Red was almost to the ground, and was feeling a bit tired from all of his climbing. Just then, his hands became too sweaty to hold on, and he slipped and fell. Luckily, he was only a few feet from the ground, although he landed with a large thump. Now aching, he drearily looked up towards HU, although he didn't entirely recognize him. "HU? Is that you? Too much dust..."

Seth Astra
Oct 1, 2010, 08:08 PM
Hearing gunshots, Seth and Cecina hurried their paces, before finally reaching HU and Red. "Bout time we found you two," Seth commented.

DoctorQuark
Oct 1, 2010, 08:09 PM
Red coughed. "Whoa! It is you guys! I thought for sure I was gonna be lost here forever." Red quickly stood up and ran over to them. "Oh, man. You guys would not believe the things I've been through today."

FOkyasuta
Oct 1, 2010, 08:12 PM
OCC: You Guys Forgot I Looks Like A RAcast With A HUcast Head. Geez.

It Is Me Fool. Now Get Up And Talk To Me Streaght. And You Look Beat. Why Dont We Rest For A Bit? *Notces Ciciena* Ah Crap. *Runs Off Shouting: YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT AGAIN! EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!

Seth Astra
Oct 1, 2010, 08:25 PM
"Is HU a little..." Cecina started.
"Absolutely insane? Yes," Seth answered.

FOkyasuta
Oct 1, 2010, 08:28 PM
Woop. There We Have It. Even If I Did Cut To The Chase She'd Still Wont Get It! And Will It Stop Her From Hitting Me With RAzonde? Hell No. Even If I Told Her She'd Think Im More Of A Moron. Pfft Talk About Flash Back.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 2, 2010, 03:30 AM
RJ: "Did you hear gun shots?"

Judy put her beast ears to the wind, and sure enough, gunshots rang out. Neona could also hear them too, with her pointed ears.

Judy: "Think someone is getting robbed?"

Neona just listend for a second, then sighed. "Nope... that would be HUcast. He has a... fedish for shoting guns, and a tipical shot pattern. Come on" She said a knowing and low tone. "Lets track him down."

FOkyasuta
Oct 2, 2010, 09:55 AM
Occ: Should I Be Offended?=3

What Next?*Stops Around The Corner* Moar Stuff? And *Sniff* Is It Me Or Do I Smell Beast`s? Ya Think Enough Influence From HUbeastarl Whold Be Fine? Appently Yes. Very True.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 3, 2010, 12:35 AM
OOC: Nah, just think of it that Neona knows you... :D

---

*still searching for HU* (I will get to it soon)

FOkyasuta
Oct 3, 2010, 12:45 AM
OOC: Gotcha.

Pfft. All That Time Around Her Has Made Me Realize That Im Not Worthless... Yeah! Im Not! *Pulls Out A Red Scorpio* Well That Was Swell What Now?

DoctorQuark
Oct 3, 2010, 09:00 AM
Red shook his head and stood up. "Why is everything so crazy? Oh, right. It is them we're talking about... Oh, well. I have my rucksack now, and I'm back with my friends. What more could I ask for?" Red then remembered his sword was missing. "Oh, that. Yeah. That would have been nice to have..."

FOkyasuta
Oct 3, 2010, 09:09 AM
*Falls Off The Skyscraper With His Rucksack Attached To The Back Of His Face* Bleh. FallsFace First In Front Of Him* You Complain To Much Mr. I Got Abducted By A Women. *Holds Up A Sange While Still Face First On The Ground* Take Ur Damn Rucksack Boi.

DoctorQuark
Oct 6, 2010, 07:51 PM
Red took it and nodded to HU showing his thanks. Just then, he saw familiarly green hair (Neona :3 ) in the crowd much further down the street. He blinked for a moment, not sure whether he was just seeing things or not.

FOkyasuta
Oct 6, 2010, 07:55 PM
More Crap I Dont Need. *Gets Up And Slowly Walks Away*

NeonaPulsar
Oct 7, 2010, 01:03 AM
Neona weaved her way through thining crowd, RJ and Judy right behind her. Then out of the distance, she spoted HUcast walking away. She was just about to yell to him when she reconized Red, standing on the sidewalk.

Neona: "Red! Ah, at last. I thought I'd never find you in this... oversized city. How have you been sence we left you at the Beach party?"

RJ: "Is this HUcast? An odd name for a human."

Judy just looked off down the street, seeing a Cast looking back, noticing her, then taking off around a corner.

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 08:29 AM
OCC: Keep In Mind I Look Like A Purple RAcast With A HUcast Head In This RP.:3
Meh. My Work Here Is Done. And A Beastarls Eyeing Me? Oh The Pity Of It All...Bleh, I'll Get Used To It, After All I Did Create One...*ISits Arpund The Corner* HUbeastarl..

DoctorQuark
Oct 7, 2010, 09:09 PM
Red smiled. "Well, honestly, it hasn't been too long... Only about a day or so..." Red scratched his head and laughed. "Although for you, I suppose it might have been longer. In any case, the group of us have been up and down this city. We've already gotten into a few scuffles and I've been kidnapped twice. Yet somehow, this is all oddly nostalgic." Red sighed. "And I can't find my sword. What a day this has been."

NeonaPulsar
Oct 8, 2010, 12:38 AM
Neona just smiled as she addressed RJ first. "This isn't HUcast. This would be my friend Red. I meet him a while ago at a summer beach party."

RJ: "Ah, that does make more sence. It is a pleasure meeting you Red."

Judy seemed suspisous of the odd purple cast, now out of sight. But turned to face Red. "Yes, we are glad to meet you."

Neona: "And as for your sword Red. I have it. After seeing that the sercurity had to take it, i wasn't sure if you would get it back so I warped it to me. I have kept it safe for you, till i could find you."

She summoned the sword to her hand, then handed it to Red.

FOkyasuta
Oct 8, 2010, 12:56 AM
Wowowowo. She's A Force! Why The Hell Whold She Want His Sword?! Its Like Saying Beast's Make Great Forces! Wrong.*Right Arm Falls Off*

DoctorQuark
Oct 8, 2010, 08:21 PM
Red took the sword. He looked at it for a moment, and then at Neona, and he blushed a little bit. But then he shook it off and smiled. "Thanks a lot. This means a lot to me." He strapped his sword around his belt and then nodded to Neona. "So, now that all of this is taken care of, let's get going before something else..."

Suddenly, there was a unified clomping of feet coming from further down the street. "Aw, well, ain't that cute?" There was a man dressed in full, black photon-fortified armor walking down the street, with an army of at least ten men in black suits armed with sabers and handguns behind him. "Sorry to break up this wonderful reunion, but you, sir, need to come with us." The man smirked, and every man behind him readied their handguns and aimed at the group. Red looked at them and began to sweat, grabbing the handle of his sword. "Er... What now?" He was obviously, like everybody else, still clueless as to why everybody was after him.

Seth Astra
Oct 8, 2010, 08:24 PM
Seth instinctively reached for the photon katana hilt on his belt, while Cecina checked her bracelets. "This is bad," Seth whispered to his sister, who simply nodded in response.

FOkyasuta
Oct 8, 2010, 08:37 PM
Fail. Really Fail. *Stands Up* And Quit Blushing Mr. Red. *Walks Away* And Dont Even Think About It. *Throws A Box Of Grenades (Peferably The Stun Kind) Right At The Guys Blinding Them* Make A Move Someone! *Walks Around The Corner Outta Sight*

DoctorQuark
Oct 8, 2010, 08:39 PM
OOC: That's because Red isn't used to getting attention from anybody, especially girls. (He's insecure. :3 )

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 12:47 AM
Neona had her staff in her hand and an idea in her head in no time flat. She didn't like these guys at all, and the fact that they looked like the guy who attacked her, don't make it any better. She almost lost her staff to them, so she banished it so no-one but her could get it, then summoned out her old Psycho Wand.

"Ok, I have an idea" She whispered so only our group could hear. "When i say go, Cecina, make us a way out, useing Ryuker. Make it go to a safe place. I will summon us a distraction as well as a barrier. Now you know what we are doing?"

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 02:23 PM
"Sounds like a plan," Red said. "Although we are talking some pretty large numbers here. How did they find us anywa-"

In that instant, the leader of the group rushed forward, brandishing an extremely sharp bladed staff. Not wanting to allow him to strike one of his friends, Red immediately drew his sword and parried the man's attack, send the both of them sliding back. At that instant, the support group began to fire in unison, which Red only just barely dodged.

Up above, the man in the white suit was watching. He spoke into a communicator, saying, "Erin. Send in our men. This little group of infiltrators must be put down." There was a muffled reply, and then the man turned off his communicator, vanishing behind the horizon.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 02:26 PM
Seth had quickly split his blade in two, and was doing his best to deflect photon bullets from his sister. Ceicna kneeling, a sphere of energy between her hands, and was muttering in an ancient language, trying to focus as much power into the sphere as possible.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 07:31 PM
OOC: Dis Fits. Oddly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVO_VwywsEc&feature=related

Take The Spot Light Huh? Nice. And I Don't Care. *Hears The Comm Transmission* Well I'll Be Damned. Thinking He's A Mr. Big Shot... Well I'll Teach You A Little Thing I Call Defiance....*Greatly Backflips Over The Heavy Battle Zone While Pulling Out A Pair Of Spread Needles In Air And Sprays The Countless Peirceing Needles Right Into The Heads Of The Men* Man.*Lands On His To Feet* Im Losing It. *Sighs As His Head Turns 80 Degrees To See The Approching Henchmen* You All Know What To Do. *Eats The Spread Needle On His Right Hand And That Arm Rectractes Into Him And Gets Replaced With An Arm That Is Attatched With A Heavy Punisher*Go Ahead And Make My Day. *A Beep Is Heard From The Heavy Punisher And He Responds In A Solders Voice* Ready For Firing Sir!*Salutes With The Cannon Arm

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 08:55 PM
The men were not deterred. Those that were left dropped their handguns and rushed the group with their sabers. Even more came down the alleyways, quickly surrounding the group. The leader, seeing that things were getting a bit crowded, stepped back and walked away. Red, seeing this, became enraged. "The coward," he said. He quickly sliced through a group of the men, and then stepped back to prepare for the coming onslaught. "Stuff like that makes me sick."

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:03 PM
Cecina stood up, still holding the sphere of light between her hands. Calmly, she pointed her hands at some of the men, and fired the sphere. It flew at increadible speeds, piercing through many of them. Every man it hit exploded in a blast of light, taking some of the men nearby with them. The sphere continued going until it hit a building with a large crash. However, more and more just kept coming.
Seth quickly through the dark saber at the nearest enemy, nailing him in the chest. Seth then rushed up, slashed the man next to him with his other saber, and then pulled out his first saber, then stepped forwards, cutting down five more. Finally, he recombined the blades, and slashed three more men in half with a single slash. He then lept back to protect his sister.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 09:04 PM
Your Sick! *Charges The Cannon* Just Kidding! *Rams Head First Into The Crowd Blasting Anyone Who Came 5 Millimeters Within His Hulky Cast Body A Greats Distance Away* Hi Ya! *Trigger Mashes The Spread Needle And Fires The Cannon*

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:11 PM
While the group was fighting valiantly, it seemed like two more men were appearing for each one that they brought down. It started to become apparent that with the rapidly increasing numbers, they would soon be too outnumbered to win. However, suddenly, there was a loud yell that broke through the noisy brawl. "Halt, everybody!" The fighting ceased, and everybody turned to see a large group of men in white suits that were very similar to the others black suits. One man stepped out and pointed a glorious golden saber at the men. "Step away from them," he said. "Dante will not be allowed to harass the boy any longer, by decree of our master." Another man, this time from the group of black-suited soldiers, yelled back. "What Dante wants, Dante gets! You can just go back to Salvador and tell him to shove it!" At this, the crowd of black suits charged at the white suits. The white suits then braced themselves for a fight. As the two groups clashed, Red put his hands over his face. "What in the world is going on?" He exclaimed. "None of this makes a bit of sense."

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:16 PM
"Enough talk! This way!" Seth shouted, grabbing Cecina and Red's hands and leading the group down a side alley that had previously been blocked by the soldiers.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 09:17 PM
*Appears Right Next To Red* I Have No Idea. But I Think We Shouldent Help. If We Pick A Side We'll Be Hated On The Other And Vice Versea. Im Calling It Quits. *Sits Down And Pulls Out A Bucket Of Bolts And Starts Chowing Down* Besides Im Getting Lazy!

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:26 PM
The group made their way down the alleyway, but just before they could reach the next street, a man wearing a black suit blocked their path. He looked Red dead in the eye, and then looked at the others. "So. These are the people you choose to surround yourself with? I'm frankly appalled, Red." Red readied his sword. "Who are you people, and what in the world do you want with me? Explain yourself, now!" It was obvious by this point that Red was becoming furious.

"What, you really don't remember? Salvador must have done a good job brainwashing you. He did a pretty good job of placing you in the right place at the right time. Dark Falz might have run that island rampant had you not discovered the island's secrets first." "How did you know about that?..." Red was astonished.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:34 PM
Cecina had started to cast a foie spell, but Seth stopped her. "This is Red's battle," he said.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 09:37 PM
Burned?*Appears Right Beside The Guy* So So Very True... And I Found Out That Your A Vergin Mister I Don't Know You! *Puts His Index Finger On The Guy* So How Does That Make You Feel?

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:52 PM
The man simply shoved HU back towards the group. Red was about to attack the man, but the he simply moved his hand and sent the entire group flying back. Realizing in that instant that they man was more than they could handle, Red turned. "Er, maybe we should get out of here," he said. But then, there was a man in a white suit standing at the other end of the alleyway, blocking any exit. The man spoke in a voice that sounded oddly familiar to Red. "Dante, step away from them. You shall do no harm to them. And Red is to come with me." At this, Dante laughed in defiance. "You and what army, Salvador? You mean that army mine is busy decimating right now? You can't stop me. I'm just as powerful, if not more powerful, than you. You know this by now." "That may be true. But I'm still more than capable of ending you once and for all." Salvador walked a little bit closer. "I may have been merciful before, but I'll will strike you down here if you persist." Dante laughed again. "Come on, then." He quickly rushed forward, shoving the group aside as he passed.

Salvador swiftly dodged Dante and slammed him against the wall. The two fought each other hand-to-hand for a moment, until Salvador unleashed a shining light and knocked Dante straight up into the air. Dante was stunned, but he quickly came back, kicking Salvador straight down into the ground. This went on for a few minutes or so. The group might have run, but they felt bound to the space this fight took place in. Finally, Dante was wounded to the point where he could no longer fight. He yelled in anger and took off down the street. Salvador, also hurt, suddenly healed himself. He walked towards the group. "Red, you and your friends are to come with me. There are dire things we need to discuss." Red stepped away. "And why exactly should I trust you? What's your angle?" "Everything with time." Salvador looked Red in the eyes.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:00 PM
Seth sighed, and switched his katana to a backhanded grip, but refused to put it away. He then whispered to his sister, "He's strong... We best stay on guard... Not that that'll help much..."
"Yeah," she responded, "I might be able to defeat him if I release my full power... But it almost killed me last time..." Cecina said, starting to get choked up with tears at the memory. Her brother patted he on the back in an attempt to cheer her up.

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 10:02 PM
Red finally sighed and gave in. "Okay. I figure there's no point in running, anyways... Let's go." Red came closer to Salvador. At first it seemed like Salvador was going to lead them to their destination, but rather, he opened a portal in a wall and walked in. Red waved to his friends for them to follow after.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:06 PM
Seth and his sister cautiously followed through, Seth still with his katana drawn.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:11 PM
W00t! He Is! A Fail! YEAH! *Runs Though The Portal*

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 10:21 PM
Once everybody had entered, the portal closed. Just then, a group of black-suited soldiers ran down the alleyway. Examining the wreckage of the previous fight, one of them kneeled down and spoke. "Looks like our bosses had a little scuffle," he said. "Nothing else could have caused this. And it looks like Salvador has his hand on the boy and his sword this time. I'm certain Dante must be extremely aggravated by this point."

Within the portal, the group found themselves within a fantastic dining hall, which was lined with pillars and ornate designs. The table itself was lined with delicious looking foods. At both ends of the room were doors and in the back on the right side was a throne, obviously Salvador's. Salvador swung around, and began to present himself. "As I'm certain you know by this point, my name is Salvador. The rest of my name is unimportant. But I must ask that you all make yourselves at home; I treat my guests well. As for my intentions: Everything will be made clear soon. For now, enjoy yourselves." Salvador stepped back a bit, and Red reluctantly examined the room.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:24 PM
*Head Starts Turning In 360's Looking At The Room* Damn! How Much Did This Cost You?! Im Sure You Has An Armory Around Here Some Were... Im Low On Photon Charges....

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:29 PM
Seth and Cecina looked cautiously around. Seth relaxed slightly and put away his katana, but was still on edge. At the sight of the food, him and his sister's stomachs growled. However, the both new better, and Seth pulled out a pair of ration bars. Filling, but they tasted horrid. Handing one to his sister, the looked at each other, nodded, and ate the bars as fast as possible.
"Blech. No matter how many times I have to eat those, I never get used to them," Cecina said, nearly choking. Seth simply nodded, clearly disgusted by his own ration bar.

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 10:29 PM
Salvador, hearing HU, simply pointed to a lever that was next to an ornate statue in the corner of the room. As for Seth and Cecina, he seemed a bit insulted, but otherwise showed no emotion. He then walked over to Red and whispered to him. "You and I need to have a word in private," he said. "I won't take too much of your time. It's regarding your past."

Red did not know whether or not this was a good or bad thing, but regardless went with Salvador. He started to feel more comfortable, seeing that Salvador meant no harm.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:32 PM
*Bows* Thank You Kind Sir, Much Obliged. *Pulls The Lever And Falls Though The Floor And Hits Thr Ground With A Earthshaking Thump* OW.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:34 PM
Cecina, seeing Red walk out of the room with Salvador, and wanting to make sure he came back, subtly cast Shifta, Deband, and Resta on him. Seth, meanwhile, sat in a corner and entered a trance state. Cecina decided to sit next to him and also went into a trance state.

OOC: Same as Seth in HD.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:35 PM
Oh Snap! *A Paper Airplane Flys Out Of The Hole And Lands On Seths Head*

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:37 PM
Seth quickly awoke, grabbed the airplane, looked at it, decided not to destroy it, put it in his invintory unit, then went back into his trance state.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:39 PM
Again... OH SNAP! *Two Paper Airplaines Fly Out Of The Hole And One Of Them Lands On Ceciena's Head And The Other On Red's Head* Boooyha! JACKPOT!

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 10:40 PM
The room HU was in suddenly lit up. Inside, there were weapons as far as the eye could see, and nearly every kind of weapon known to man could be found inside. There was also a large stockpile of ammo.

Within the following room, Salvador sat at a table across from Red. He sighed, and looked Red in the eyes. "Listen. I know this will be hard for you to swallow. But Red, you are a special child chosen by me to fight evil." Red simply blinked. "I'm sorry, what? I was pretty sure we'd never met before today..." Salvador did not break his stare. "When you were a child, your parents raised you as a normal person. However, I noticed that you had a purer soul than anybody else I have witnessed. And therefore, I took you on as my apprentice at the permission of your parents. You seemed like you could be shaped into the hero this world needs, and my intuition, as always, was not off." Red was astonished. "Wait, what? So you know my parents? What happened? Why can I not remember anything? And who are my parents?" Red stood up. Salvador sighed. "Yes, well, about that..."

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:48 PM
Cecina took the airplane off of her head, and stored it away, all without exiting her trance state. Seth, meanwhile, was carefully trying to listen to Red and Salvador's conversation, which, even with his superior newman hearing and the hightened senses of his transe state, he had trouble making out.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 10:53 PM
OOC: Well, so much for Neona's plan... ah-well...:-?

---

Neona had taken out here Holopad and researched the location, finding that they were all still on the same planet, and realm. Salvador's portal was just a teleporter veriant. So she tryed to relax... looking around the room, but it was no use. Who were those suits, and what did they want with the group, or more precisly, Red. She started to get a little determind. Next time she saw them, or who-ever would try to attack them, she would have a summon ready.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:53 PM
What?! *A Paper Airplane Crazily Flys And Lands On Neonas Head*No Yasmincov 3000R Ammo? What A Pity! Real Freaking Smart!

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 10:54 PM
OOC: They have that, HU. And sorry about that, Neona.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:58 PM
Cecina stirred, and spoke to Neona, "Why don't you sit down over here and rest? You look tense."

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:59 PM
You Have 7000M Ammo But NO 3000R AMMO?! FAIL! FAIL ALL OVER!

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 11:07 PM
OOC: This is me, trying to give more emotion in my posts. :D^^;

----

"But who were those people?" she asked, now sounding tense. "I ran into one by myself, and he almost took my staff. And he had these... ". Neona summoned the force dampiners, and showed them to Cecina. "If it wasn't for RJ, i would have lost my staff..."

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 11:11 PM
OOC: Whate are these force dampiners again?

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 11:15 PM
"I think you're overestimating your own talents," Dunn chuckled. "We've dealt with your kind before." The man quickly tossed needles at Neona, hitting her in the arm and waist. They quickly began to hum and crackle. "We call them Force Dampeners," he said. "They prevent any kind of interaction with the field around you, and that includes inteference with time and space. Let's see how tough you are without your precious portals." Dunn took a battle-ready stance.

Meanwhile, three more agents were watching over HU and the others. "There's the interloper," one of them said. "And it seems like he's got a few more friends with him this time." "So, do we take them out?" one man inquired, drawing his weapon. "Certainly," the third said. "Enemies of master Necro are enemies of us all."

OOC: This post. I am going to have Neona invent a counter to it soon. Page 11

---

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 11:19 PM
OOC: Oh, right. Been so long since that.

Cecina grabbed the force dampener, and turned it over in her hands. "Wow... This is... This is bad... This metal seems to absorb energy into it, and generates some kind of field to increase its range..." She then handed it back to Neona, not wanting to hold it any more.
"Still, you need to rest," Seth said. "We don't sleep like most people do. Think of it like a cast's sleep mode, almost. We can keep guard, you rest."

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 11:30 PM
Neona looked a little relieved, but still seemed on edge."But, ... oh whats the use... Though, think you can teach me that technic, the 'not really sleeping one', please?"

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 11:37 PM
"Eh, sorry," Seth said, "It's some kind of bilogical thing. Some part of our genetic programming..." As he trailed off, his mind briefly flashed back to their origins, but he pushed the thought out of his head.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 11:52 PM
"Oh... ok. I still don't really trust that guy in the white suit...." She trailed off. Then she opened a D.gate next to her, bringing out something that could maybe guard against that mans powers. (what else, a pokemon)

Her Alakazam steped out next to Neona. Having fought many tough battles with him, Neona knew he could handle the task. Now feeling a little more at ease, she went and sat next to Seth and Cecina. Alakazam followed and sat with them.

---

OOC:
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/065.shtml

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 11:54 PM
Seth and Cecina both stared at the strange humanoid, then exchanged confused glances, and shrugged. They then both returned to their trance states.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 10, 2010, 12:06 AM
RJ and Jud had wandered off throught the mans building. Judy explaining in a kind voice to any guard who asked there presents that they were brough here with Red. That useually worked and the guards left them alone. Then had made their way to a spralling library, stacked floor to ceiling with books of all shapes and sizes on seemingly endless shelfs.

Both stared in awe, before RJ couldn't help himself.

"I just got to see what kinds of anything they have in this fasinating place." He excalimed, looking left and right trying to deside which book to read first. Judy just sighed, knowing how much of a reader she had married, and followed here 'kid in a candy store' husband, to make sure he didn't mess something up.

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 08:20 AM
OCC: I Know Why He's Like This. To Much CAST Beer. :3

F***! If Yor Gonna Set A Damn Armory Right Put 3000R Bullets Right As Your Starting Out!!!*A Note Gets Tossed Outta The Hole And Lands Next To The Chatters."Who's RJ?A Beastarl You Were Talking About?Or What?"Was Written On It.*This Can Only Mean One Thing.*Head Turns In A180*F***K! HE FORGOT 38 COMBAT AMMO?!THIS AINT A DAMN ARMORY! ITS A CRAPPY STOREAGE CLOSET!*Pulls Out A Spread Needle* At Least I Have You Baby...*Pets The Gun*

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 09:39 AM
"Basically, your parents gave you up at a young age to train under me. But... well, my colleague, Dante, is rather jealous. He wanted you to train under him to work for the forces of evil, rather than good. Dante is very intelligent, and he knew coming here to get you would simply result in his own death. So, he held your parents hostage in return for you." "So wait," Red exclaimed. "Did they survive? Don't tell me that you refu-"

Salvador interrupted him. "Red... You made the decision not to go back. You had decided that it was better for the good of the world to keep yourself here. So Dante took your parent's lives. I'm sorry." Red couldn't believe any of it. He wanted to cry, but for some reason, he couldn't. "Why now?" he cried out. "Why can't I remember any of this? How can I believe you?" "Perhaps you were aware of a nearly catastrophic event that threatened to destroy the world," Salvador replied gravely. "The return of Dark Falz. I wanted you there, to help in any way you could and stop the menace. So, quite simply put, I had you travel there to fight against it when it should show it's face. But you made a friend." Red knew he was talking about Zelara. "I could not allow a distraction to impede your progress, so I caused the teleporter to malfunction, dropping you off on a more discrete location. And yet you made more friends; friends that are with you even now. I decided it would be for the best and allowed you to carry on."

Red grew silent for a moment, and then he shook his head in denial.

Inside the dining room hall, Krise walked in from the door opposite to the room Salvador and Red were in. She walked up to the group, saying, "Hello. May I assume that you are all finding everything okay?" Krise smiled at them.

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 03:46 PM
Seth, annoyed at being disturbed, said, "Yeah, sure, whatever. I've never been much for this high class luxury stuff."

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 06:45 PM
Krise noted the disrespect in Seth's voice, but continued on anyways. "I believe there was one more of you in here before," she said, having not noticed the open armory to her right. "Where is he, exactly?"

Red had been silent for about five minutes, and Salvador resolved to simply let him think it over in his head. Finally, Red spoke. "Okay," he said. "In that case, what does that mean for me? What now? How am I going to rebuild my life after all of this?" Salvador replied, sternly and strongly. "There is no time to fret over your personal life. There are evil forces at work." Salvador stood up and began pacing. "Dante has been building an army capable of taking over this city, perhaps the continent. Perhaps even this planet, and if so, I'm certain he will not stop there. He is a very powerful man, but tragically, he uses his powers for evil and not good. So you and your friends are to stop him. I want you to infiltrate his home on the opposite end of the city and eliminate his army. But I don't want you to kill Dante; he is too powerful, even for the combined efforts of you and your friends. I will take things from there." Red stood up also, but seemed aggravated. "So that's it, then? I'm supposed to just go and do what you tell me? I don't remember my parents. My home. Anything at all. And you just want me to take this guy on? Doesn't it matter that I've lost everything?" Salvador did not falter. "I took you on to do my work where I could not. You gave up your personal life to defend the innocent, and just because you don't remember making the decision does not mean you are no longer bound to your promise. Your previous life is not a priority; this is here and now."

"'In your place?' What is that supposed to mean? What if I refuse?"

Salvador raised his hand, and a glowing light shone from his palm. "It's not as if you have a choice," he said.

Red blacked out.

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 06:55 PM
Cecina answered her this time, and said, "In the armory."

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 07:00 PM
Krise nodded approvingly and walked over to the armory. She climbed down the ladder to see HU. Recognizing him from earlier, her smile faded for a moment, but then walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder. "Hello," she said. "Are you looking for something?"

At that moment, Red walked back through the doors, although without Salvador. "Alright, guys. Looks like we've got a job to do. That man that attacked us before, Dante, is apparently a big threat to this city and possibly the planet. Salvador has asked that we stop him. I'd say we're probably up to the task, right?"

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 07:04 PM
"Yeah... Sure... Right..." Seth said, getting up. He then helped the two girls to their feet, and stretched. "So, I guess we should get out of here, huh?"

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 07:10 PM
"Actually, Salvador has suggested that we stay the night here," Red declared. "He's got a few rooms set up for us already. He says that in the morning he'll have equipment and assistants prepared to help us."

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 07:23 PM
Seth and Cecina glanced at each other and sighed, and Seth groaned, "Great... Now we get to have a few more servings of ration bars... Worst taste in the universe..." Then, whispering to his sister, he added, "And, of course, not actually using the beds, or really anywhere comfortable..."
"Yeah..." Cecina replied.
Facing Red, Seth said, "Do they at least have a room with two beds? I don't feel comfortable letting my sister sleep in a separte room, in case Dante's agents get in here somehow."

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 07:26 PM
"Salvador already made arrangements," Red said. "Don't worry. And why do you need to eat ration bars? What's wrong with the food here? Trust me, it's great." Red thought back to the food from before. "So, we should go ahead and go, I suppose. But where's HU?"

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 07:30 PM
Seth pointed to the armory, and asked again, "But can me and my sister get a room with 2 beds? Or at least one with a sofa and a bed."

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 07:32 PM
"Yeah, that's what I meant. He already has a room with two beds for you guys. Anyways, I'm gonna go grab HU. You guys can go on ahead." Red pointed to the door Krise came in thorough before running on towards the amrory.

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 07:34 PM
*Starts Grabbing Random Stuff* Hmm.... Nope! ALL CRAP! *Throws The Weapons At The Wall* This Guys A Shame.

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 07:45 PM
Seth and Cecina made their way to their room. Seth simply sighed, and flopped down on the floor, exhausted from his day. Cecina calmly sat down next to him, and also sighed. She put her hand on her brother's and sent a psychic message to him. "Today sure has been tiring, huh?" she asked.
"Huh? What was that?" Seth thought to himself, before realizing it was his sister. "Ah, I forgot, you're slightly telepathic..."
"Yeah. Havn't needed to use it in a long time, but it's probably not safe to talk out loud here."
"Yeah, I don't trust this Salvador guy... You know... I havn't been this anxious to the night of The Exile..."
"Yeah... How could I forget... I could barely calm myself into a trance that night, knowing what was going to happen... It's sad... So many people died that night..."
"But... If Echo hadn't picked that night... Then the military would have succeded... All the hunters... Dead... Same with every newman..."
"So true... Ah well, no changing the past, right?"
"Yeah..." Seth replied, before getting up and sitting back to back with his sister. "Ah well, we may as well trance now... Keep this mental link open, though. We need to keep our guard up..."

OOC: Yay, referances to a fanfic that will probably never get written.

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 08:09 PM
Damn What A Hard Life... I Should Learn A Thing Or Two From Them.... *Sigh* Well Im Out! *Walks Out And Bumps Into Red* Hey Watch It Fool! Oh Wait Its Just You. Sup Red.

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 08:11 PM
Red scratched his head. "Er, hey. Listen, we've got a room set up for you. We should go ahead and get going." Red noticed all of the weapons and looked at them in awe. "Nice." Krise, having apparently been ignored by both Red and HU, was a bit annoyed by this point.

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 08:12 PM
OOC: Actually, you shouldn't be able to read the telepathy. The poton energy that carried the message (I say photons because they are the explanation for EVERYTHING in PSO games) were transmitted directly from Cecina's hand to Seth's, not even dispersing into open air.

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 08:14 PM
OOC: Gotta Love Ancient Photon Technology... Opps Almost Gave A SPOILERZ.

*Puts Arm In Front Of Red* Theres Crap In There. Its Like A So-Called Hell Room.

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 08:22 PM
Red slid under HU's arm anyways, admiring the various sabers and guns that were lying about. Just then, Krise walked up, a little bit frustrated. "Er, ahem. If you two are done here, I'd appreciate it if you'd quickly make way to your rooms. We're shutting down for the night." Red turned to face her. "Oh, I'm sorry. Sure, we'll... Wait... Aren't you the woman that-" Krise cut him off. "I promise that we've never met before," she said.

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 08:30 PM
In the middle of their trances, Cecina sent another telepathic message to her brother. "You know, if they know about Neona's staff... Might they know about me and my powers?"
"I... I don't know... Perhaps... You'd best avoid casting too many techs... They might pick up on something...
"And... What about your sword?"
"Oh, even if they don't know about it's full power, I'm sure they've noticed it's stronger than most... No problem, though. It won't turn on for anyone except me, and it's unlikely they'd manage to figure out how it works and reproduce it. I don't even know how it works."
"True... But still... I'm scared..."
"Don't worry... I'll protect you... I will fight Salvador himself if that's what it takes..."

OOC: For anyone who finds their relationship confusing, consider it a combination of brother/sister with a bit of father/daughter. After all, Seth's technically... *Does the confusing math...* Technically he's thirty some years older. He's thirty eight (looks early-mid twenties, though), when he finally gets her out of... Basically an equivalent to cryosleep, which she had been in since she was 1 (looking then like she's about 7, now, a few years later, looking at about 14-15).