PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 need help just came back

Chunky McMunky
Aug 7, 2010, 08:03 PM
i recently bought a guardians licence again and i would like to know a few things

1) is there any events on now or soon

2) if there is no events where are people gathering because ive checked white beast and there is alot less people there than before

3)before i left i used to farm illuminus tags to make illuminus coats which would sell for about 20mill but they now only sell for 2 mill and there not worth the hassle so i was wondering if there were any items that a lvl123 could farm by himself that would be worth alot with not to long to farm.

any help is appreciated

Esther Reagan
Aug 7, 2010, 08:46 PM
1) No events right now. Ice event soon. No date specified but i'll guess winter time since it's an "ice" event.

2) White beast still holds a significant amount of people...unfortunately. Many people have strayed away to Innocent Girl in te GRM shop or SeeD Express at the Paracabana Coast in Parum. The place where you'll find most people now though is the security depot on 3rd floor clyez where they released GAS and the rated R missions.

3) There are plenty of things to farm solo and sell. De ragnus dorso's are used to make Jou'un's Soul which is needed for Sangeyasha and they are pretty easy to farm. Just fight De Ragnus. They sell for about 5 mil a pop. Other people farm different things like Armas Line [B] or Red Lines which go for a lot of money. You want an idea of what's popular, go to White beast at about 5pm EST and all the annoying people will spam the things they are selling in the lobby.

pikachief
Aug 8, 2010, 12:53 AM
there is so much less to farm/hunt than there used to be :(

1. We should be getting 1 or 2 GBR's I believe before the ice event sadly (GBRs arent events they're GBRs. Also Lobbies are not events they're lobbies lol sry just throwing that out there) But SEGA has been known to switch updates around a bit over in the US so who knows :)

2. Hot spots there isnt one defining hotspot anymore really which is very good. You can find people at White Beast, SEED Express 3rd floor place with /r missions, and I beleive there is a party or 2 every once in a while at SEED Awakened and Dark God to hunt red lines, S rank moatoob sabers, and Tippo Dogmas (Teapot grenade)