PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help ^^

DUN
Aug 8, 2010, 11:21 AM
Now the real question is the jp server up to date unlike the us server.
I seen in some of the screenshots they have some cool looking stuff so if I play jp server can I get it too?

str898mustang
Aug 8, 2010, 11:27 AM
yes u can get it too. We recieve updates every two weeks. The katakana isn't hard to read once ya get use to it(just have a katakana table bookmarked incase u forget a symbol)

ashley50
Aug 8, 2010, 11:28 AM
JP server are ALWAYS up-to-date unlike 360 or the departed PC/PS2 servers NA/EU side.

Yes...you can obtain them as well.

DUN
Aug 8, 2010, 11:32 AM
Thanks you guys ill prolli end up paying for a subscription to the jp server just gotta learn to read jp:p

Arika
Aug 8, 2010, 11:37 AM
"Up to-date"??

base on what? lol!

DUN
Aug 8, 2010, 11:39 AM
it kinda is because the 360 server is like 8 or 9 months behind thats why I said up to date
It's just going to be crappy lvling a whole other char :p

Halcyote
Aug 8, 2010, 11:55 AM
In a sense, the JP servers are the first to get any sort of updates the game gets. Since there's no other server that's ahead of JP, there's no standard to set as far as how "up-to-date" it is.

DUN
Aug 8, 2010, 12:04 PM
lol why reply if its not to help i wasn't asking what words fit best in this situation I was asking for help about the jp server. I got my help thanks guys^^

Esther Reagan
Aug 8, 2010, 03:07 PM
Don't worry. It's just the constant bickering between some disgruntled US 360 players and the JP players. It happens all the time from what I've seen.
But yea, you'll be more "up-to-date" on the JP servers and it'll be easier to lvl up a new character since more people play there and all the "pro's" on the 360 are busy doing their "pro" things. lol

BUT, if you do come to the 360, i'm in a group called The Olders and we help lower lvl's with things like leveling up and whatnot. :P

beatrixkiddo
Aug 8, 2010, 03:11 PM
Unbeknownst to many, the Japanese PS2/PC servers are not up to date. By my calculations, they are approximately 7 months behind the Antarctic servers, which are clearly SEGA's favorite servers. They get all the good stuff first!