PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Free Play Activation?

Tyreek
Aug 8, 2010, 08:40 PM
Okay, I've been searching, but I can't seem to find a definite answer. I'm trying to get back on free play for JP PSU, since I stopped paying about a month or so and its giving me an error 62. Do I need to configure something on my account on the site to set my account to free play? Someone refresh my memory please.

VectormanX
Aug 8, 2010, 08:55 PM
Did you change your password? There was an email sent out with a temporary password that you need to enter because of "account theft".

Check the email you used to register with then use the password there to log into your account. it also to log into the game, however you can change it to what you like in your account details once logged into the isao website.

Tyreek
Aug 8, 2010, 09:03 PM
Oh wow. I just read about that. I don't have any email regarding that. But I think my account is connected to re. I'll ask and see if he recieved the email. Hopefully nothing bad happened.

re
Aug 8, 2010, 10:17 PM
Just happened to check here today about the time you posted
let me know if you have problems logging in or changing the email

Tyreek
Aug 8, 2010, 10:45 PM
Strange... I'm still on Premium Course?! My account is supposed to have been canceled as of 2 months ago. Oh lord. Unless I was compensated for the password issue, or something is different with the credit process, I'm rather upset. They better not have billed me again.

NekoRul
Aug 9, 2010, 05:44 AM
I also have the 062 error, on my account, and my girlfriends account, both of us we play with free course.
I'm desesperate >_<

str898mustang
Aug 9, 2010, 05:57 AM
Neko, SoJ changed everyones passwords because of third parties that may get ur account info. Goto the login screen and find the "forgot password" button, click it and it should send u a new password.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 9, 2010, 01:04 PM
Strange... I'm still on Premium Course?! My account is supposed to have been canceled as of 2 months ago. Oh lord. Unless I was compensated for the password issue, or something is different with the credit process, I'm rather upset. They better not have billed me again.

you will be untill the end of the month, or at least till the 5th of next month, or at least-least you should be,

Tyreek
Aug 9, 2010, 05:46 PM
That's not cool. I understand being charged for two months when you use your credit card for first playing, but when the account is supposed to be canceled after that, it NEEDS to be CANCELED.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 9, 2010, 05:58 PM
That's not cool. I understand being charged for two months when you use your credit card for first playing, but when the account is supposed to be canceled after that, it NEEDS to be CANCELED.

You get the rest of this month if you paid for it, if you cancelled last month and you are still on Full coruse then i think something is up.