PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 0% Red Line

Kinachi Desbo
Aug 10, 2010, 03:23 PM
Ok i recently bought this for 200mil, Since then i've been told i have been scammed and that its worth no where near that amount, although i've seen people offering 220mil and even around 300mil so im really confused :-?

Can anyone tell me its value?

Thanks!

Chunky McMunky
Aug 10, 2010, 03:31 PM
well there are red lines in the playershops which are selling for less than a stack but they werent neutral if that helps

Kinachi Desbo
Aug 10, 2010, 03:33 PM
well there are red lines in the playershops which are selling for less than a stack but they werent neutral if that helps

Considering im asking for the price of a neutral red line, it doesn't help. :-?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 10, 2010, 04:21 PM
I dont understand why you think you have been scammed? You paid for the armour and you recieved it.

Its up to the seller as to what value they have for an item and if you over paid its no ones fault but your own

Its probably worth about 150/160. But neutral armour really is not worth bothering with.

Kinachi Desbo
Aug 10, 2010, 04:33 PM
I dont understand why you think you have been scammed? You paid for the armour and you recieved it.

Its up to the seller as to what value they have for an item and if you over paid its no ones fault but your own

Its probably worth about 150/160. But neutral armour really is not worth bothering with.

I never said i thought i had been scammed i said that ive been told that ive been scammed, read before posting in future. 8-)

Slayer76
Aug 10, 2010, 04:53 PM
the last 3 or 4 i've seen go have been 160-180

FaithfulLlama
Aug 10, 2010, 06:51 PM
bull crap red line 0% neutral sells for 200 to 250 million. i seen then sell for 300 mill. anyone tells that it not worth it. wants it cheap.and thell tell you its not worth that much.so they can buy it cheap.and sell it higher. you watch neutral is the best armor out i think. dont sell it keep it red line 0% worth 200 to 250 mill im the JACKEL the master of neutral 0% you got the best out now armas is good dont top redline.ask any one i whould tell ppl to talk that can really tell you it worth but pso-world delete what i say all the time

10^agito repca 0%
10^de ragan slayer 0%
10^Aoryu Sealed 0%
10^carriguine-rucar+0%
10^ank buti 0%
10^spear Mugunburga 0%

red set nuetral 0%

pokefiend
Aug 10, 2010, 09:30 PM
bull crap red line 0% neutral sells for 200 to 250 million. i seen then sell for 300 mill. anyone tells that it not worth it. wants it cheap.and thell tell you its not worth that much.so they can buy it cheap.and sell it higher. you watch neutral is the best armor out i think. dont sell it keep it red line 0% worth 200 to 250 mill im the JACKEL the master of neutral 0% you got the best out now armas is good dont top redline.ask any one i whould tell ppl to talk that can really tell you it worth but pso-world delete what i say all the time

10^agito repca 0%
10^de ragan slayer 0%
10^Aoryu Sealed 0%
10^carriguine-rucar+0%
10^ank buti 0%
10^spear Mugunburga 0%

red set nuetral 0%

you are a neutral noob who has no idea what you're saying, at most its worth 150mill because if you think about it you can just get 2 opposite elements from the shops and use them as a neutral red line. BTW armas line is always better than a red line because of the 4 end.

FaithfulLlama
Aug 11, 2010, 01:22 AM
let me guess your the guy that keeps sayin he got ripoff you sayed just get 2 opposite elements from the shops well two just two look whos a noob now there are 6 elements right that means he needs 6 red lines light dark fire ice so on and so on keep the neutral its better and armas is better yea sure. what you cant aford red line armas blows next to red line and there 200 to 250 million kid dont get ripoff i got the best neutral pallet on the game no elements are the best armor and wep if your a pro 50%elements got all that stuff to weps only not armor itz crap only pros use neutral ask old school player S rank neutral are the best its not ez getting all 10^neutral in all s rank 13star and up mo i got 4 1/2 years i did it all i had the best 50% pallet and had a rainbow pallet all s rank the hardis pallet to make is my neutral its the best ask robo bi/ch on psu she is on white beast time to time ask her later i dont care anymore if you get ripped off and low ball selling good luck thats all im out

10^agito repca 0%
10^de ragan slayer 0%
10^Aoryu Sealed 0%
10^carriguine-rucar+0%
10^ank buti 0%
10^spear Mugunburga 0%

red set nuetral 0%
i cant be stopped

beatrixkiddo
Aug 11, 2010, 01:40 AM
Neutral, lol. :neutral: = :disapprove:

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 11, 2010, 01:54 AM
let me guess your the guy that keeps sayin he got ripoff you sayed just get 2 opposite elements from the shops well two just two look whos a noob now there are 6 elements right that means he needs 6 red lines light dark fire ice so on and so on keep the neutral its better and armas is better yea sure. what you cant aford red line armas blows next to red line and there 200 to 250 million kid dont get ripoff i got the best neutral pallet on the game no elements are the best armor and wep if your a pro 50%elements got all that stuff to weps only not armor itz crap only pros use neutral ask old school player S rank neutral are the best its not ez getting all 10^neutral in all s rank 13star and up mo i got 4 1/2 years i did it all i had the best 50% pallet and had a rainbow pallet all s rank the hardis pallet to make is my neutral its the best ask robo bi/ch on psu she is on white beast time to time ask her later i dont care anymore if you get ripped off and low ball selling good luck thats all im out

10^agito repca 0%
10^de ragan slayer 0%
10^Aoryu Sealed 0%
10^carriguine-rucar+0%
10^ank buti 0%
10^spear Mugunburga 0%

red set nuetral 0%
i cant be stopped

lol your the tool who seems to think that your neutral redline and units is worth 700m........
oh and yes your pallet is just as useless.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 11, 2010, 01:56 AM
I never said i thought i had been scammed i said that ive been told that ive been scammed, read before posting in future. 8-)

some people lol..................
Your checking to see if you have been scammed, which means you think there is a possibility that you have been.

Maybe you should think before you type in future.

FaithfulLlama
Aug 11, 2010, 01:04 PM
you one of my fans whitekigth. you think my pallet is useless.true noob psu is old whats your pallet whitekight i bet it all broke junk with bad % for weps ill show you my 50% pallet to i dont have a 50% armor but i got a 42% light armas line ill show you how to play the game for real o yea not a red line its a red set 0%
whiteknight if you think red units are cheap do you have a red set
wait you can buy 1 right lets see your red set not red line and your %

Maybe you should think before you type in future
red set 0%
redline
red force
red knight
red wall
red stamina

noobs will learn the hard way

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 11, 2010, 03:52 PM
you one of my fans whitekigth. you think my pallet is useless.true noob psu is old whats your pallet whitekight i bet it all broke junk with bad % for weps ill show you my 50% pallet to i dont have a 50% armor but i got a 42% light armas line ill show you how to play the game for real o yea not a red line its a red set 0%
whiteknight if you think red units are cheap do you have a red set
wait you can buy 1 right lets see your red set not red line and your %

Maybe you should think before you type in future
red set 0%
redline
red force
red knight
red wall
red stamina

noobs will learn the hard way

you really do not have a clue.

Oh and lol at broke junk.

FaithfulLlama
Aug 12, 2010, 12:09 PM
you really do not have a clue.

Oh and lol at broke junk.

you bored me now. poor noob.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 12, 2010, 01:00 PM
yeah im a poor noob lol................

oh and lololololol @ using a red wall with a neutral armour. You dont understand how the game works at all.

FaithfulLlama
Aug 12, 2010, 05:47 PM
yo i also got a light20% and ice20% red line you should know that being my bigest fan. red wall on the nuetral for the Flowen's Sword+ 40% dark attc boost. you need a red set but you know that 2. i dont only got a nuetral pallet but your a small kid who knows it all.

Cloudstrife xx
Aug 13, 2010, 12:24 AM
Lol at Neutral Armour even more at Red line Armas line is better plain and simple from what i remember last time i ran into you at seed express s2

FaithfulLlama
Aug 13, 2010, 01:45 AM
Lol at Neutral Armour even more at Red line Armas line is better plain and simple from what i remember last time i ran into you at seed express s2

seed express s2 hmm no i dont know you i didnt play seed expressand with you neverplayed with me sorry :-?

Jim Stelnium
Aug 13, 2010, 04:30 AM
I'm almost certain I saw a neutral red line going in player shops at some point today. Just saying...

bloodflowers
Aug 13, 2010, 11:05 AM
you one of my fans whitekigth. you think my pallet is useless.

He thinks your pallet is no good because it is.

A broken 36% 5/7 version of most of your weapons will do more damage.

Screamforvengance
Aug 13, 2010, 12:32 PM
Red line neurmtrak just sold for 85 mill in someones shop earlier today just to let you all know.

Neutral*