PDA

View Full Version : AotI Questions about raising the Fighmaster.

Drifting Fable
Aug 10, 2010, 09:00 PM
Hello again forum. I have done a little bit of research but I'm a little confused and unsure what direction to take my Fighmaster or if I'm even going in the right one. So I decided to make a forum about it to help me clear things up. First here's my character:

Xavier | M Beast | Lv 90 | Fighmaster | 2.5mill mesta so far

Weapons
Svaltus Sword | 22% Fire | 1/10
Gekitsnata | 26% Lightning | 0/10
Double Agito | 20% Dark | 0/10
Ank Zagza | 34% Ice | 1/7

Shields
Rabol Nico
Cati / Skill PP Save
Freeze or Dark / Resist
Dark Wing

PAs
Gravity Break | Lv37
Dus Majarra | Lv31
Dus Robado | Lv31
Spiral Dance | Lv31
Tornado Dance | Lv 9
Anga Redda | Lv21
Anga Jabroga | Lv19

What I plan to aim for:

Carriguine-Rucar+
Flowen's Sword+
Ely Sion

What I'm confused about:

Is what I have currently a stable pallet to go with? What am I missing or what should I be looking to replace. Swords are so far my favorite weapon to use, so can I design a pallet around carrying two swords?
Do I have the right PAs?
What should I look into for the Line Shield section?
Should I be trying to make sure that I have a weapon for every element? (meaning I need a Ground and a Light weapon next)
In crafting striking weapons what exactly determines the weapon's elemental percentage? The Number of Photons?
I've seen a lot of people with Agito Repca's but it's stats are horrible compared to Flowens or Ely. So why do people want it so bad?
Where should I try leveling? I've been using WB and Innocent Girl so far. I'm debating on trying out Seed Express.
So far my income is completely dependent upon my Olpad and Copernia stacks I make from Lving my CASTs in Innocent Girl. Anything else I should try doing to make some money?

I think that's everything for the moment. Thank you for reading, I look forward to your assistance.

Anduril
Aug 10, 2010, 09:14 PM
I can only answer some of them:
3. Ultimately, I think you should be going for an Armas, be it neutral or a few with decent percents. The +4 STA that it gives is a big boost for Master classes.
4. It is usually a good idea to base your palette around versatility and what run you are going to be concentrating on. In my opinion the only class that should have all elements on their palette at once is Masterforce, but just due to the fact that they only get an elemental boost from having matching TECHs on their rods, wands, and TCSMs.
5. Percentages are completely random. There is really no way to ensure a high percent.
6. The main thing about Agito Repcas is that they grind well. At +10 they have 1531 Att./415 PP, which puts them at a comparable level to Ely Sion (1553 Att./538 PP) and better than Flowen's + (1163 Att./435 PP). And there is the fact that Repcas can be any element while Ely Sion is locked as Light and Flowen's + as Dark.
7. Honestly, for power leveling, WB does seem to be the best choice; as some people have shown, it gives more EXP over SEED Express, on top of the fact that you can find more people to run with there. It's not a fact I'm happy about, but it is true.

TheAstarion
Aug 11, 2010, 10:42 AM
With those weapons you should be pumping out decent numbers, but don't be afraid to buy a cheap substitute for different situations. Example: if you like the double saber, why not get a bunch of cheap S-ranks like the Crea Doubles (nice accuracy, doesn't look stupid). Or, if you like the axes, Bil De Axe is a high PP axe that generally only sells well in very high %s; the low percent (even high grind) ones sell for very small amounts usually.

Ideally you should have a decent weapon of each element for each type of situation you use it in. Example: light Bil de Axe for Jabroga in SEED Express, not necessarily a lightning or fire axe since you don't run ground or ice missions.

As for SEED Express, it does give less EXP than White Beast, but not by a great deal. Enemies are pretty bunched together, owing to the train carriage layout of the map, making Area of Effect moves much more useful than in the giant wide open spaces in White Beast. It's completely personal preference really; some choose SEED Express to mix things up a little, some choose WB no matter what... as long as you're no more than 30 levels below the enemies you'll get the full EXP without powerlevelling penalties.

My Fighmaster armour setup is Armas Line with Hizeri/Mind, Red/Knight (Beast) or Lumirus/Kaos Knight (CAST), a /resist unit relevant to the mission or /rainbow if there are no dangerous status effects, and a Hizeri/Stamina (Fleshies) or SUV (CAST). Armas lines are cheaper than they used to be, as they drop made on SEED Awakened S3, as well as the board from SEED Express. Nico is nice, but I prefer something with a head slot for a /Mind unit; most fighters are low on MST and not getting hit by a spell isn't always an option. Serafi-Senba is a nice alternative, moderate percents sell for reasonable amounts.

As for money, you could always hunt for things that people don't want to search for. Lazy high level techers wanting to do /R missions need Me/Quick, an easy drop from Dancing Birds B, and will pay around 1mil for it. Also in that mission are Gugg crowns (~400K) and Igg crowns (~20mil) which drop from the Rappy Gugg and Rappy Igg (rare form) on any rank respectively. Forest Infiltration S and S2 drop the Degahna Cannon board (4-8mil), the Adahna cannon biomaterial (~100K), Sleep/Resist (~400-600K) and S2 drops the Sori/Mind (~3mil). Both of these are easy missions to solo. You can even join Forest Infiltration S3 at level 90 but the EXP is going to be low until you hit lv120. It's my favourite mission in the game.

Your PAs of choice seem fine. Axe moves could do with a little levelling but since it wasn't long since you started this char you're doing very well already.