PDA

View Full Version : Where would be a good place to be?

Fox2Tails
Aug 10, 2010, 11:42 PM
After being unable to pay for my account, I'm back playing PSU again. I stopped playing about a month or something before the big update due to my money being needed elsewhere but now that I've settled some things I've thought about playing again, thing is, I don't know where one would level a lv90 char

Any suggestions?

TheAstarion
Aug 11, 2010, 10:16 AM
Since Innocent Girl has had its EXP cut, it's not the greatest option.

At 90 you can do SEED Express S (Paracabana Coast, Parum) and White Beast S (Pavillion, Neudaiz), two of the best levelling maps in the game.

If you're looking for money and drops though, latching onto someone's Forest Infiltration S3 usually turns something useful up in a couple of runs; though the S and S2 are arguably better as a more reliable source of income. Then there's Dancing Birds for their /quick units and Crowns; a me/quick (drops off a B) usually sells for around 1mil these days, Gugg crowns drop on any rank and are worth ~400K, Igg crowns drop from the rare enemy variant and sell for 20-25mil a pop. Nice easy missions to solo.

Fox2Tails
Aug 11, 2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, it's sad to see that WB is still going as one of the top played missions

I'll keep in mind the ones you've listed but I'm not much of a solo gamer