PDA

View Full Version : Human or Cast Acrofighter

Phenom588
Aug 13, 2010, 12:48 PM
I honestly just can't seem to choose which one would be better. Obviously Casts getting their SUVs give them a boost over Humans, Humans also get the 5% extra stat bonus. Can someone list off the pros and cons for each side to help me decide?

Anduril
Aug 13, 2010, 01:29 PM
CAST: SUV, Better HP, ATP, ATA, and DFP.
Human: Better TP (for use of RCSMs), EVP and MST, More customization points.

TenebriS
Aug 13, 2010, 01:34 PM
as Anduril said, always depends on which weapons you wanna use and how you wanan GAS that char

If you want RCSMs a human would ahve stronger ones
if you dont want RCSMs choose the CAST

and also, the best would be you choose the one which you like more to see :P

SolomonGrundy
Aug 13, 2010, 01:41 PM
I would say it this way: how much do you play? With LOTS of playtime and customization, human would be better. But off the line, and for a long time, cast rules the roost.

InFam0uS GuNz
Aug 14, 2010, 12:10 AM
I honestly just can't seem to choose which one would be better. Obviously Casts getting their SUVs give them a boost over Humans, Humans also get the 5% extra stat bonus. Can someone list off the pros and cons for each side to help me decide?

Humans ftw.

Karazykid
Aug 14, 2010, 12:58 AM
Customization is fun.

Paradi is paradi.

milranduil
Aug 14, 2010, 01:37 AM
Customization is fun.

Ares Espada is Ares Espada.

Fixed for accuracy.

JFKdj
Aug 14, 2010, 02:18 AM
Humans are garbage.

Karazykid
Aug 14, 2010, 02:35 AM
Fixed for accuracy.

I've been gone a few years, I don't remember that one. I used to play with gigas espada but that wasn't nearly as good as paradi. Ares espada the new paradi?

Karen Erra
Aug 14, 2010, 02:43 AM
Ares Espada is one of the new SUVs which will be (or already are? dunno how far the XBOX servers are) you can exchange for AMP.

This is it, used on JP:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es5U9BHJiq8[/SPOILER-BOX]

It's stronger than Paradi is.

Yuicihi
Aug 14, 2010, 12:55 PM
Ares Espada is one of the new SUVs which will be (or already are? dunno how far the XBOX servers are) you can exchange for AMP.

This is it, used on JP:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es5U9BHJiq8[/SPOILER-BOX]

It's stronger than Paradi is.
Paradi is basically as strong as the A ranks are, which is kinda silly, considering the rank and Espada.

And no, Espada isn't out yet on the 360 servers. The newest SUVs are Hegel and Rafal. Of course, you see a bunch of Casts continuing to run with Paradi, mostly due to familiarity and not having to aim Paradi.

As said before, it's basically up to you with GAS.

Max B
Aug 14, 2010, 01:02 PM
Cast.

Roberto14
Aug 16, 2010, 01:04 PM
i prefer cast human are good all around but idk i dont have a human lol
i have two beasts 1 cast 1 newman

Ben Tenison
Oct 10, 2010, 06:13 PM
Humans ftw.

Humans are an interesting race. If you want to excel in any one field don't pick a human. They are decent. That's pretty much it. They can do pretty much any class, but are not spectacular at it. They will always be outclassed by whichever race excels at whichever particular job. For example, Beast Fighmaster vs. Human Fighmaster. Beast wins. CAST Gunmaster etc. Humans are flexible and are jacks of all trades, but masters of none. Honestly cast fighters are better than human fighters. Humans are basically as was stated customizable. They will never be the best of the best in anyone type. That is not to say count them out. They are better as a complimentary race, and at that, possibly the best supplemental race. They will fill in the gaps of a party and like I previously stated can take upon any type with decent efficiency. Casts are crappy Techers. Humans are decent. Beasts are are not great gunners. Humans are decent. Newmans should never be a fighter. If you have made a newman fighter you are either a noob or you are so good that you are challenging yourself. Once again humans are decent. They are a balanced class. They always have been and still are. It all comes down to what you want. Do you want to power game or be flexible?

milranduil
Oct 10, 2010, 07:35 PM
Beast aren't good gunners? lolwut?

MillyB
Oct 10, 2010, 08:31 PM
I would say it this way: how much do you play? With LOTS of playtime and customization, human would be better. But off the line, and for a long time, cast rules the roost.

Cast is better regardless.

MillyB
Oct 10, 2010, 08:32 PM

This^

Ishia
Oct 10, 2010, 09:02 PM
Necro-bumping, move along.

unicorn
Oct 10, 2010, 09:12 PM
I encourage neco-bumping.

Because everyone betches out when someone makes a thread about something that has been already discussed and insist the OP to use search.

Crysteon
Oct 10, 2010, 09:37 PM
I encourage neco-bumping.

You encourage violence against cats? :< (for those who dont know, neko is cat in japanese)

Ishia
Oct 10, 2010, 10:05 PM
You encourage violence against cats? :< (for those who dont know, neko is cat in japanese)

I would be embarrassed in mentioning that.

unicorn
Oct 10, 2010, 11:04 PM

XD; Missed that "r" lol

Ben Tenison
Oct 11, 2010, 12:47 PM

Beasts have, I believe, the lowest ATA of all of the races. They are built more around power. Gunner classes are built around ATA. CAST have the highest ATA. While a beast CAN be a gunner and do good damage, to contend with a higher ATA race they will have to supplement their weakness with a hit charge. From a power gamer stand point, that is IMHO ,wasting resources. I would think from the point of view of a power gamer you would want to focus more initially on playing the class' strengths first. A Beast will always be the best fighter damage wise, period. So yes Beasts can make good gunners, but will always be outclassed by their CAST counterparts IMHO.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 11, 2010, 01:46 PM
Beasts have, I believe, the lowest ATA of all of the races. They are built more around power. Gunner classes are built around ATA. CAST have the highest ATA. While a beast CAN be a gunner and do good damage, to contend with a higher ATA race they will have to supplement their weakness with a hit charge. From a power gamer stand point, that is IMHO ,wasting resources. I would think from the point of view of a power gamer you would want to focus more initially on playing the class' strengths first. A Beast will always be the best fighter damage wise, period. So yes Beasts can make good gunners, but will always be outclassed by their CAST counterparts IMHO.

BZZZT. Forteguneer ATA mod is so high that the extra ATA is wasted. Many fortegunners equip a Lumirous/Kaos Knight (-100 ATA). A beast could equip a Lumirus power charge instead, ro if needed a red knight.

Ethateral
Oct 11, 2010, 01:53 PM
Human Acrofighter, plz.

I'll keep my CAST Acrotecher and Fighgunner. <3

SolomonGrundy
Oct 11, 2010, 03:12 PM
Raw stats:

Level 180/20

Human Female /Human Female CAST

HP: 4116 / 4341
ATP: 1817 /1907
ATA: 893 / 997
TP: 2512 / 1607
DFP: 462 / 495
EVP: 1549 / 1145
MST: 429 /248

Even with GAS, human ATP will not catch CAST ATP. :-(

However for TP and EVP, (and I think EVP is a useful stat for AFs) Human is significantly better (35%+) too bad this game favors offense.

You could argue that 1 handed weapons + range mags will = yeild the same amount of damage due to the vastly higher TP of the human.

cheapgunner
Oct 11, 2010, 08:50 PM
Raw stats:

Level 180/20

Human Female /Human Female CAST

HP: 4116 / 4341
ATP: 1817 /1907
ATA: 893 / 997
TP: 2512 / 1607
DFP: 462 / 495
EVP: 1549 / 1145
MST: 429 /248

Even with GAS, human ATP will not catch CAST ATP. :-(

However for TP and EVP, (and I think EVP is a useful stat for AFs) Human is significantly better (35%+) too bad this game favors offense.

You could argue that 1 handed weapons + range mags will = yeild the same amount of damage due to the vastly higher TP of the human.

The customizations will balance the two out. Don't forget humans' special abilities max will go to 6 as well as having more points for weapon skills too.

unicorn
Oct 11, 2010, 09:13 PM
BZZZT. Forteguneer ATA mod is so high that the extra ATA is wasted. Many fortegunners equip a Lumirous/Kaos Knight (-100 ATA). A beast could equip a Lumirus power charge instead, ro if needed a red knight.

ATA is useless. My growing Beast gunner runs around with LKK and I miss as often as the next CAST.

The difference is SUV or Nanoblast. SUV is usually better though.

Powder Keg
Oct 11, 2010, 09:18 PM
ATA is useless. My growing Beast gunner runs around with LKK and I miss as often as the next CAST.

The difference is SUV or Nanoblast. SUV is usually better though.

Yeah. Stats are a lot more noticeable for class, not so much with race. I wouldn't recommend using a Beast PT with a Bil De Axe against lvl 150+ enemies, though.....you'll notice a huge difference there. :X