PDA

View Full Version : tips and concerns on Sega

Roberto14
Aug 14, 2010, 10:26 AM
Ok so great they added a second tier mission. its not that great and its drops are pretty bad money terms not the mission to run only thing you can run on there for money is the shag hadoog .
so its been a week they didnt add nothing this week lol. thats wonderful sega still on the old ways. And there really nothing to Run for money besides the mission that we constantly have done before the Supp. update they added a few new weapons . so basiclly im back to step 1 . PSU still being boring as ever. lol

Shou
Aug 14, 2010, 10:48 AM
A lot of updates, aside from a couple, were really small after the supp was released. Don't expect much. We will see how they handle GC content updates from here on out.

Max B
Aug 14, 2010, 01:01 PM
If you were bored before supp. update you will still be bored now it is still the same PSU.

ashley50
Aug 14, 2010, 01:05 PM
And yet you still play it.

Quatre52
Aug 14, 2010, 01:25 PM
really? they give us the update, and your still complaining?

some people will never be happy......just quit man. your not happy now, nothing they do will make you happy, just quit.

Psu5675
Aug 14, 2010, 02:32 PM
And yet you still play it.

and yet you still play

your happy with this pay them and get bad updates

if you liked the game you tell segac how bad the updates

are lol like i did if a lot more people tell them it will help hope

i which their was more game like psu on xbox360 pay for updates games but better updates

then i say good bye psu

i am i fan of the game lol to me

BIG OLAF
Aug 14, 2010, 02:40 PM
so its been a week they didnt add nothing this week lol. thats wonderful sega still on the old ways.

And? Sega usually (and that's a heavy "usually") updates on a bi-weekly basis. That means once every two weeks. Not having an update last week was perfectly fine and/or normal. If there's no update this week coming up, then by all means, complain.

Also, as Shou said, updates were mostly rather bite-size in the weeks after the initial release of the Supplemental on the JP servers, so don't expect much change in that department for the US servers.

Psu5675
Aug 14, 2010, 02:41 PM
i which their was more game like psu on xbox360 pay for updates games but better updates

then i say good bye psu

i am i fan of the game lol to me

ashley50
Aug 14, 2010, 02:55 PM
and yet you still play

I'm sorry but are you implying that I still play? yes I do still play, but not on 360.
When PC/PS2 servers were shutdown I stopped playing...
though i can still hop on JP servers if i want to...FREE.

if you liked the game you tell segac how bad the updates
I did like it once, and I still do. Sorry, but complaining to SEGA isn't my job/duty, that's for the current PSU players' job who still plays.

xjustsumloser
Aug 14, 2010, 06:34 PM
ugh, this place sucks. We are getting more updates than we have in the past few months (and other times) - thats why I resubscribed. If you don't like it, then don't pay for it. It is as simple as that.

If sega gave us weekly mission updates, you would complain the updates are too small.
If sega waited a month to give us 4 missions, you would say it took too long.

If sega starts going several weeks again without updates, then i'll stop paying.