PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Thinking about it

Zerolimit
Aug 14, 2010, 12:16 PM
As of right now i am on the 360 but i am cosidering joining the JP side is it worth it?

If i do come to jp will the touchscreen feture of my computer work on it?

ashley50
Aug 14, 2010, 12:32 PM
one way to find out if your touchscreen will work is to test it.

if you're willing to learn a new language to play a game, then go for it.

TenebriS
Aug 14, 2010, 12:35 PM
JP is always worth joining, anout the touchscreen im not sure, how you wanted to use it? :0

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 14, 2010, 12:39 PM
There's practically zero mouse functionality in PC PSU anyway, so I doubt you'd get any use out of a touchscreen.

Zerolimit
Aug 14, 2010, 12:44 PM
yeah i think i might the Us version is getting to be a nusance i just dont know anybody that plays the JP servers.

Karen Erra
Aug 14, 2010, 12:58 PM
Guardians Training group (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=277)

All those people in the group play on JP and can help. Don't hesitate also to contact me or Tenebris if you need any help. We started the Guardians Training program to help new importers on the japanese servers. So if there's any question, just mail us.

Max B
Aug 14, 2010, 01:00 PM
Id say stick with 360 don't bother with JP server.

DUN
Aug 14, 2010, 01:29 PM
If your going to jp server and have help I would go im going this week when I buy all the stuff I need they arent super behind like the 360 server thats the only reason im going so if you want to be caught up with everything I say go :]

TenebriS
Aug 14, 2010, 01:35 PM
Its always a decision of what you like and would like to have, japanese servers ahve much more content, but tehry are japanese.

XBOX servers have not so much content and they are behind japan, but you have everything in english.

You have to choose if you dont care that the language will be different(for translating, doing GAS and shopping there are many ways to find)

DEM_CIG
Aug 14, 2010, 07:51 PM
I will be joing the japanese server. In a couple months. My main reason is to practice reading japanese. I can't wait to grt a new computer either.

milranduil
Aug 14, 2010, 09:16 PM
PSU has actually influenced me to take a college-level Japanese class. I just won't be taking it until my very last semester lol.