PDA

View Full Version : PSU Demo to Real game.

FreezePSU
Aug 14, 2010, 09:36 PM
I am really liking this game and i want to buy the real weapon but...:-( I have alot of stuff on my demo charcters so I was wondering is it possible to switch stuff from demo onto real game please help:D

beatrixkiddo
Aug 14, 2010, 09:46 PM
Negative.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 14, 2010, 09:48 PM
People can help you get the things you have or want back quickly enough.

Just point out which items you covet that you would want to plan on getting ASAP as you start the full pay to play game.

You may be surprised at how fast you end up with them or get better, arguably cooler and more effective gear. Not simply in 'hand me downs,' but it shouldn't take too long to get back up to your demo characters speed and progress.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 15, 2010, 12:22 AM
its much faster to level on the real game also the demo only represents 10% of the real game maybe even less.

Karazykid
Aug 15, 2010, 01:19 AM
What could you even have on the demo? You're stuck as the starter class and B rank stuff. You'll probably get better stuff your first 2 seconds in the real game

Hwang
Aug 15, 2010, 08:11 AM
Going from the demo to the real game is a HUGE difference, I done it a couple of years back now, and haven't regretted it since.

If you come to the full game, send me a PM on here, or look for Hwanger's room, leave me a board message and I'll hit you up with some mesata.