PDA

View Full Version : 1400 M.S.P. for 1 month of PSU

PSU Phere
Aug 15, 2010, 01:58 AM
i have a 1400 MS point card for any1 who would pay for my PSU this month.

i was forced to quit a while ago, and have yet to play since they have FINALLY put out the Supplemental. i have been EXTREMELY looking forward to this, and want to check it out and get back in touch with all of you :) plus gotta grind 1 mission over and over agian xD

i'll be checking back tomorrow night at the replies and hope to at least interest a few people.

Volcompat321
Aug 15, 2010, 02:01 AM
You could just buy a gift card (Visa should work) and then put it in as a payment.
Why give up a MSP card for $9.99?

PSU Phere
Aug 15, 2010, 02:04 AM
i tried buying one all ready, and its "invalid" because "it cant be billed to one specefic location or building" says the hindu guy working in mocrosoft xD

and the $5 price difference i dont care about lmao. plus microsoft points make people happy ;P

Volcompat321
Aug 15, 2010, 02:06 AM
You're going to have more luck asking someone you know personally, rather than asking a random forum member.
Good luck on the hunt tough, hope someone will buy the sub for ya.

PSU Phere
Aug 15, 2010, 02:10 AM
i asked them all, already xD

joefro
Aug 15, 2010, 02:16 AM
Yeah, not to get your hopes up, but I seriously doubt that anyone would do this. When you link a credit card to an Xbox Live account it is bound to that account permanently unless you go through hoops of fire to get it off. The process is similar to canceling a PSU account, except its a lot more difficult. Not to mention the fact that you would have access to his/her's credit card for the duration of them paying for your PSU.

Sorry for being so negative, just trying to help.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 15, 2010, 02:27 AM
Yeah not like that old PSO Explorer payment option way back in the day.

Its a terrible hassle to get subscriptions cancelled on XBOX thru their customer support, even if just for one month for you. And they may very well cancel it exactly when someone calls, not letting you play throughout the billing cycle until the next planned payment for the upcoming month, then cutting it off.

PSU Phere
Aug 15, 2010, 04:11 AM
well idk man? i just thought i'd put it out there, and hope and pray that i could pull it off

Fox2Tails
Aug 15, 2010, 06:09 AM
i tried buying one all ready, and its "invalid" because "it cant be billed to one specefic location or building" says the hindu guy working in mocrosoft xD

I read about this and I do remember something about going to the website for that card and changing the details

Ketchup345
Aug 15, 2010, 10:01 AM
I'm thinking this falls against the rule for Real Money Transfers, or at least comes too close.