PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Legacy of the Light C runs!

milranduil
Aug 15, 2010, 10:54 PM
Greetings fellow importers. Lately, as I'm sure some of you know, I've been attempting to get 2 Rukmins for my MF palette since they are better than Okikudohgs (marginally, but I'm running out of things to improve on MF lol). However, the runs have been a bit dry both in the luck department and those who want to run regularly. As such, I'm extending the invitation to all importers who wish to run LoL. I only want Rukmin (I wouldn't mind a few more Opaopas for my AF, but if you want them just say so), so the rest of the weapon drops are all yours (to be fair, Photon drops would be split evenly among the party). If you are interested for some LoL C runs, just post here, or message me in-game if you already have my card. See you soon!

XbikXBd
Aug 15, 2010, 11:11 PM
ill join lol i just want new double saber(if this thursday) u have ma card (Greed) o Elie lol
what time pm me o msg me on psu

Edit: i am on now lol

milranduil
Aug 15, 2010, 11:19 PM
I'm in Uni 14, the GC area.

GlacialTerror
Aug 15, 2010, 11:42 PM
Could you post about how many runs it takes to find one when you are finished? I've never run a GC mission yet, and I am curious to know if it takes a lot of money to get what u are after.

milranduil
Aug 15, 2010, 11:57 PM
TenebriS got one in a single run the other day. I, however, haven't seen one in 15-20 runs or so which is about $20 USD. It really depends just on how lucky or unlucky you are...

beatrixkiddo
Aug 16, 2010, 12:14 AM
ill join lol i just want new double saber(if this thursday) u have ma card (Greed) o Elie lol
what time pm me o msg me on psu

Edit: i am on now lol

Are you Elie the AT on 360?

Crysteon
Aug 16, 2010, 12:43 AM
TenebriS got one in a single run the other day. I, however, haven't seen one in 15-20 runs or so which is about $20 USD. It really depends just on how lucky or unlucky you are...

*facepalm* Running C rank...? God...run A or even B, the drop rates are widely better...at least on this dreadful rotation (I can give proof of this, lol). D:

Ce'Nedra
Aug 16, 2010, 12:45 AM

This, i got 3 twin lavis in 2 runs and now we (tenebris me and karen) did like at least 10 runs and haven't seen any since. We also saw only one rukim during all these runs. (And lots of Mark III -_-)

It's all a matter of luck.

XbikXBd
Aug 16, 2010, 02:11 AM
Are you Elie the AT on 360?

yesu^^
umm y tho lol is it bad o good thing lol

Karen Erra
Aug 16, 2010, 04:45 AM
Well you can't deny that LotL S has the best drop rate. I saw Lukmin drop there really often compared to any other difficaulty. The downside of this is that every runs is 400 GC and that's quite a lot >_<

So maybe the best compromise between good drop rate and high price will be doing B or A, with hoping for a bit luck ;x

milranduil
Aug 16, 2010, 02:54 PM
I'm more than willing to run S. It's just no one else wants to >_>. If someone wants to, by all means speak up lol.