PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Seva Borga?

MrPOW
Aug 16, 2010, 09:25 AM
So according to PSUpedia this 8 star saber is out and drops in Dark God B. However, there are none in the shops and I haven't seen anyone running around using one. I have run the mission close to 40 times now and haven't found one yet, and the absence of the item in the shops bugs me...what if it's not really out and I am wasting my time? I know the Borega is dropping because there a bunch up for sale so hypothetically the Borga should be too, but just to ease my mind, can anyone confirm they have actually seen a Seva Borga in-game?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 16, 2010, 10:03 AM
No point in doing that run on a b rank, so not many will be found.
Obviously the s rank does drop so the others should drop aswell.

MrPOW
Aug 16, 2010, 11:42 AM
Edit: Misread the above post :X

XbikXBd
Aug 16, 2010, 11:50 AM
http://psupedia.info/Updates/July_2010
It tells u what now drops and i see it on there so go ahead waste ur time finding one lol

Roberto14
Aug 16, 2010, 01:00 PM
im pretty sure ive seen someone on forums taking offers on this weapon

MrPOW
Aug 16, 2010, 01:06 PM
Ok cool, thanks for the feedback :). I want one for my Wartecher since it looks like its easily the best A-rank saber now. And because I haven't seen anybody using one, so it would be cool to have. I just figured it would have dropped by now. I had been doing WB runs prior and Shuzak drops have been pretty reliable in comparison.

Roberto14
Aug 16, 2010, 01:08 PM
i think i got one on the phantasy star for psp or maybe it was on 360 idk it was lightning and it drops from the evil girl ohhh thats the psp one it was the seva borga i eblieve

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 16, 2010, 01:33 PM
Ok cool, thanks for the feedback :). I want one for my Wartecher since it looks like its easily the best A-rank saber now. And because I haven't seen anybody using one, so it would be cool to have. I just figured it would have dropped by now. I had been doing WB runs prior and Shuzak drops have been pretty reliable in comparison.Dark god sucks for drops on all ranks :(

Psu5675
Aug 17, 2010, 01:15 PM
So according to PSUpedia this 8 star saber is out and drops in Dark God B. However, there are none in the shops and I haven't seen anyone running around using one. I have run the mission close to 40 times now and haven't found one yet, and the absence of the item in the shops bugs me...what if it's not really out and I am wasting my time? I know the Borega is dropping because there a bunch up for sale so hypothetically the Borga should be too, but just to ease my mind, can anyone confirm they have actually seen a Seva Borga in-game?

Seva Borga

one drops every 99 mil runs

lol

MrPOW
Aug 17, 2010, 04:09 PM
Seva Borga

one drops every 99 mil runs

lol

I am starting to believe this :( Did plenty more runs last night and still nothing. It's become a personal crusade now, lol.