PDA

View Full Version : grinding w/ 2* luck

Orosan
Aug 16, 2010, 11:54 AM
Ok the 10% boost is still on and we don't know for how long it will stay. Bought a weapon 0/9 the day after I was 3*. I have a human male character, and i think we just got 3* last Saturday. I'm getting luck from the Shitentaku lady twice everyday, but I can't guarantee to get 3* luck from her, so I'm thinking that the best I'll get for now is 2*. I 'm scared that Sega will remove the boost w/o annoucement very soon, maybe even Thursday, even though they haven't annouce a maintenance. So the big question is you think is safe to grind an S rank to +5 with 2* luck? I don't care if it breaks 1 time. I'll be satisfied with 5/8 weapon. I know there are %'s about this, So my question is for those people who has been grinding weapons during this grind boost with 2* luck. How succesful have u been?

Roberto14
Aug 16, 2010, 12:59 PM
what?!?!??! the grinding boost is still on>!?!?!?!?!??! >< LOL i didnt even know omfg

Orosan
Aug 18, 2010, 08:12 AM
Ok, I was lucky enough yesterday afternoon to get megaholy spending only a 1000 meseta, (today we have 3* luck so saw no reason in spending 10,000 meseta), and went ahead and grinded the weapon. So with 3* luck and a 10% boost my S rank weapon broke twice in a row going from +4 to +5, using grinders s+10. So to answer my own question, NO, it's not wise to grind that high with 2* luck :( . This grinding business is madness. Not enjoyable at all.

PS; ended up with a 5/7 grind starting 3/9.