PDA

View Full Version : Grinding Boost???!?

Roberto14
Aug 16, 2010, 02:46 PM
ok so ive been scanning the forums some people are saying its off. and some people are saying its still on im not home atm so i can find out myself by going to grind . anyone confirm?? im pretty sure its aactually still on cos i see sometimes new 10/10s in shops . bha idk help?!?

Orosan
Aug 16, 2010, 04:56 PM
If you grind an S rank weapon to +1 on a 3* luck day, only grinder's +9 or +10 will have no chance of failure on a no boost day, so try and see today if you get no chance of failure with a lower grinder. If you do then the boost is still on.

Red*
Aug 16, 2010, 05:17 PM
xbox or jp server?

XbikXBd
Aug 16, 2010, 05:53 PM
ok so ive been scanning the forums some people are saying its off. and some people are saying its still on im not home atm so i can find out myself by going to grind . anyone confirm?? im pretty sure its aactually still on cos i see sometimes new 10/10s in shops . bha idk help?!?

If 360 yes it is still on for some reason
jp i dont kno lol

Jim Stelnium
Aug 16, 2010, 08:40 PM
They didn't have the maintenance last week which is why the boost is still ongoing. I'm not complaining, but it should be gone when we get the next update.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 17, 2010, 02:24 AM
wow. I thought when teh 3* luck ended, the grinding boost ended. shame on me.

bloodflowers
Aug 17, 2010, 02:43 PM
Looks like we have another week since Sega can't be bothered to give us updates again. Bi-weekly schedule lasted 2 weeks before collapsing again.

stinkyfish97
Aug 20, 2010, 11:30 AM
You can add another week to the grind boost. Today M Casts have 3* luck. Its still first 2 grinds with S+9s are no chance and very high using S+10s up to 5, then 6 on up is only high with S+10s. Guess grind away. They probably know what they are doing. You have to figure no GC so they are flooding the market with weapons. lol. Broken weapons I mean. lol.

pikachief
Aug 20, 2010, 12:32 PM
I wish they'd keep it. Grinding is one of the most frustrating and expensive things in the game. I'm sure making it easier wont hurt anyone and might make the market better since people wont NEED as many S+10's :)

XbikXBd
Aug 20, 2010, 02:28 PM
bost is still on in the 360 side btw i really dont kno j=how they missed it with 2 mat.

Max B
Aug 20, 2010, 02:51 PM
If anyone used there brain by now they would realize that this is not a boost anymore and it is permanently in the game.