Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2010, 04:29 PM
You can wait.

Kard
Aug 16, 2010, 04:34 PM
Let's kill rappies \^.^/

AlexCraig
Aug 16, 2010, 04:59 PM
Kard: Don't move... there is a rappy on your avatar...

*Pushes red button*
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/Faedeur_Onarcius/Other%20Pics/Funny%20Pics/129167586636177506.gif

Randomness
Aug 16, 2010, 05:42 PM
God, I never get tired of seeing that .gif.

BANZAI!!!!!

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2010, 06:31 PM
BANZAI!

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2010, 06:51 PM
Let's kill rappies \^.^/
Not a single rappy has died. Ever.

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2010, 07:01 PM
Plenty of Chirpers did, though.

Randomness
Aug 16, 2010, 09:19 PM
Not a single rappy has died. Ever.

Wasn't it possible for one to die or something in the Rappy's Day quest?

I dunno, I know no hunter has ever killed one.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 16, 2010, 11:42 PM
Grindy or rarity is never good.

Real Money payment for anime in-game they can take away servers anytime goods, reskinned Lavis anything (watering it down son!), really not good either. IanaI rolling dice over in his grave

They got rich up the Ma$e money hanging out - corp bathroom TP - thru the Mario n Sonic Olympic and Winter Olympic games so they don't need to fund other endeavors, or fully fund up the Sonic stuff. Sonic got the Human princess - kinda late to copy Mario - fever again, blue boy?!

Turbulent times... baby.

Tetsaru
Aug 17, 2010, 07:20 AM
You just playin' the wrong version.

Nah, I think the wrong version of Sega is playing US. :disapprove: *stares at Delete's quote in sig*

All the more reason why the private PSU servers need to get finished. Hopefully they'll be the "good" version. :razz:

Also... "been had?" o_o; Fix thread title, you should.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 17, 2010, 08:56 AM
Nah, I think the wrong version of Sega is playing US. :disapprove: *stares at Delete's quote in sig*

All the more reason why the private PSU servers need to get finished. Hopefully they'll be the "good" version. :razz:

Also... "been had?" o_o; Fix thread title, you should.
The problem is, you're playing PSU.

Don't tell me how to make my topics, boy.

Delete
Aug 17, 2010, 09:31 AM
The problem is, I don't know English.

Fixed :D

Tetsaru
Aug 17, 2010, 09:42 AM
The problem is, you're playing PSU.

Don't tell me how to make my topics, boy.

Pfft, I was forced to stop when PC/PS2 servers went down. Even then, I quit around this time last year - I only went back because it was free up until the close, and I was going to be seeing a lot of my friends for possibly the last time.

I don't have a 360, nor do I have any intention of getting one.

I don't play on the Japanese servers because I can't read or speak the language. And even if I could, I wouldn't want to play for free over there, because then I wouldn't be able to access all parts of the game that would make me even want to play it over the 360 version in the first place.

PSU would have to become free again in order for me to even have a whim to play it again, especially as long as Sega keeps running it the way they have been. They don't deserve my money, at least not until I can confirm that Sonic 4/Colors are decent enough to warrant a purchase, or until they give the Phantasy Star series to a more competent developer for a non-handheld release.

I will most likely at least TRY the private servers once they're done, but by that time, I'll probably be more into FF14, Little Big Planet 2, or some other random game. I can't say for sure at this point.

So no, I don't play PSU anymore. As for the other games...

PSO Episode 1 & 2 (what I played offline with my friends, anyway) was a very awesome game. It's what got me into Phantasy Star in the first place.

Episode 3 was different, but I still kinda liked it. I mean, I play Yugioh and Magic: the Gathering from time to time, so I'm cool with card games.

I haven't played Blue Burst or the original 4 games yet. I probably should sometime... I mean, I've got the original 4 on my Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection PS3 game. And there are ways to get Blue Burst, I'm sure. :razz:

PSZ was cool, but I couldn't stick with it for very long after beating story mode for the first time. Then again, I'm not too big on handheld games; I usually save those for when I'm on the road, away from home, etc.

I've only played a tiny bit of PSPo on my friend's PSP, because I don't have a PSP of my own. If I did, I'd probably get PSPo2 when it hits the US.

So yeah, there ya go. :)

As for the "been has"... I'm guessing that was intentional. It's cool. :wacko:

But... please don't call me "boy"... I hear that shit enough living here in Arkansas as it is, especially towards my non-white friends... :disapprove:

And lol at Delete. :wacko:

Wow, that was probably the most double-spaced post that I've ever made. o_o;

Vanzazikon
Aug 17, 2010, 12:13 PM
Ain't no asked fur ur opinion on dem gamez, boy. I reckon you stop with ur irrelevant contributions and realize that Phantasy Star been had good.

Tetsaru
Aug 17, 2010, 03:29 PM
Ain't no asked fur ur opinion on dem gamez, boy. I reckon you stop with ur irrelevant contributions and realize that Phantasy Star been had good.

Guess I'll play nothing but very American FPS war-themed games while I'm at it...

Either that, or huntin' and fishin' gamez.

Or Farmville, I guess... Harvest Moon would probably be too weeaboo for these parts, I reckon. :razz:

Mixfortune
Aug 17, 2010, 04:10 PM
Been had called boy.

Tessu
Aug 17, 2010, 09:34 PM
PhantasEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 17, 2010, 10:15 PM
Been had called boy.
Boy had called beans.