PDA

View Full Version : Event Across the Universe!

pikachief
Aug 16, 2010, 10:53 PM
[Spoiler-box] http://a0.vox.com/6a00c2251d4790f21900e398b1ec280002-500pi
Strawberries are delicious, won't you agree? [/Spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]Some may know I'm quitting. I'm going to college and leaving my xbox behind to my brother and sister for 2 years. I may be on from time to time but for the most part I'll be off PSU (the US version at least)

And so I figured that by the time I do come back to stay again the servers will either be gone or my current weapons will be all outdated. It is also my last chance to put together a player-made event i've always wanted to do, but time and prizes have held me back.

Since I'm quitting prizes are no longer a problem but time still is but hopefully we can work around my sporadic schedule :) [/spoiler-box]

Now that that introduction is over with:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVENT- I will be running through all the missions in the game starting Friday. Anyone who joins my runs will get a present at the end of the run. To keep it from being unfair or biased I will wrap all gifts on a different character so the only thing I will see is the star rating. At the end of the run you will roll dice and the higher your dice roll the higher star rating your gift will be. 1=1-9* 2=10* 3=11* 4=12* 5=13-15* 6=Play Another Run(Try Again). Now remember the * rating doesnt determine you getting a good gift. You can still get something potentially good or lame no matter what u roll. (of course rolls like 5 and 4 can also get you something really really good :P )

To be fair and friendly to lower levels I will play 1 C, B, and A rank of each planet and I will specifically invite lower levels for those runs. (I will most likely not do C or B runs If I see that everyone is a high enough level for higher ranked runs.) I hope that everyone doesn't only take this as a chance for ZOMG RAWRZ! as not everything i'm giving is great. My main purpose of this is to get people to play other missions so please form parties outside mine and play these missions you've never/hardly played or haven't played in months!

Oh and I will keep track of your names so if you join me right back I will kick you. I suppose if you want you could switch characters and re-join as that should make enough time for others to join while your switching.

TIME & PLACE- I will start running (HOPEFULLY) On Friday 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern. I will start off with my lvl 87 Female Cast in Nudaiz, then my lvl 136 F Newman in Moatoob, then F Beast lvl161 in Parum, and lastly end it with my lvl180 M Cast on Gaurdians Colony/Rykoss. I will post here when I actually do start just to make sure :P I will start working on Nudaiz and we'll see what planet we get to. If it takes really long we'll stop half way and finish the other half Saturday but if it goes by quickly we'll do it all that night.

PRIZES- Everyone loves free rares so Here's a list of some of the things you could possibly get! :D

[spoiler-box]
My saved up Chronoselines/Tereselines/Uranselines
1 of my random like 6 Vahra Claws
50% A rank Slicers
Nice %'s S rank Range Mags.
8/8 Psycho Wand
5/5 Guld & Milla
40%+ S rank Spears
8/8 Crimson
Amore Tip
8/8 Pakudec
Shigga Desta
Rattlesnac
8/8 Bajura
8/8 Pushan
4/4 Cubo Tuma
Relic Edges
Rucar Blades
1 Gold Bar
[/spoiler-box]

I may have extra rares at the end so if I do and you stick around till the end, I'll think of some ways to give out the last of them :)

IF mostly everyone seems to have gotten a present I will allow you to re-join as often as you like but there will be a limit to how many presents you get.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please invite your friends to do runs all across the whole Guhral System with the chance at some free rares! :D

Any more questions feel free to ask!

Thank you mods for not moving it! :D

BIG OLAF
Aug 16, 2010, 11:37 PM
It sucks that you're pretty much going away forever (at least as far as the 360 PSU servers are concerned), but I'd be glad to hang with you during some of your missions.

What universe will you be playing in (since I missed my opportunity to receive your partner card tonight)? I don't want to miss out.

pikachief
Aug 16, 2010, 11:50 PM
It sucks that you're pretty much going away forever (at least as far as the 360 PSU servers are concerned), but I'd be glad to hang with you during some of your missions.

What universe will you be playing in (since I missed my opportunity to receive your partner card tonight)? I don't want to miss out.

I'll be in Uni 20 :P Also for anyone under the level requirement for the run's if they msg me i'll give them a gift outside of the runs :D

Also yea sry got caught up with my friends they decided to make my exact character to keep in remembrance for me <3 so we're in 4th floor for the moment but im gonna go help lvl them up for a bit lol

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 16, 2010, 11:54 PM
Hope to see you around on JP.
Good luck eith college.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 17, 2010, 12:34 AM
No more fat lovins ;(

pikachief
Aug 17, 2010, 12:53 AM
No more fat lovins ;(

I know Sad! But 2 of my friends deleted their characters (one was over 140 O.o) and they made exact Replica's of my female beast to remember me by and to continue the Kitty Legacy <3 lol im helping them level up and seeing 3 of me is funny and fun :P

BIG OLAF
Aug 17, 2010, 12:53 AM
I'll be in Uni 20

Do you have any idea what missions you'll be doing/what planet you'll be on first, so I'll know where to look around at?

pikachief
Aug 17, 2010, 12:55 AM
Do you have any idea what missions you'll be doing/what planet you'll be on first, so I'll know where to look around?

When I start doing runs I'll post when im doing them and where i'm doing them.

I think I'll start with my Cast at Nudaiz the White Beast Route first then Omnagoug route :) Then after Nudaiz my newman at Moatoob (gonna start with my lowest and work up to my highest)

Ethateral
Aug 17, 2010, 01:04 AM
Well, I have Saturday off from work, so maybe I'll be able to run with you one last time. =) You'll be missed though. ;o;

Smokey's Princess
Aug 17, 2010, 05:05 AM
R.I.P. pikachief..lol

Psu5675
Aug 17, 2010, 12:35 PM
lol lol sorry man but just quit for **** ****

sorry but your Confuseing me

my head hunts

pikachief
Aug 17, 2010, 01:00 PM
???? im confusing u? D: You're confusing me!

Im quitting. I'm running every mission in the game during the weekend. If u join me u get rares.

Thats as simplified as i can make it :P

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 03:18 PM
im down to join you for missions . im quitting soon too giving all my stuff to my sister . so im trying to make the most money and stuff lol i sent you a request my
GT:ShinHaruhi X :)

Yunfa
Aug 17, 2010, 09:52 PM
What about screenshots pika? SCREENSHOTS!!! A folder of your farewell parteh will sure bring a nostalgic tingling to remind of your times playing PSU.

Powder Keg
Aug 17, 2010, 09:56 PM
Oh, weren't we just talking about the new Castlevania yesterday? I didn't know you were quitting. Send me a message on one of the forums if you'd like me to tag along.

pikachief
Aug 17, 2010, 11:20 PM
yea we were just talkin about Castlevania lol :D I'll send u a msg when im gonna start the runs :P lol

What about screenshots pika? SCREENSHOTS!!! A folder of your farewell parteh will sure bring a nostalgic tingling to remind of your times playing PSU.

hey, anyone is welcome to post any screenshots they take here in this topic if they'd like. I'd greatly appreciate it :P

TwistedDragon
Aug 18, 2010, 01:26 AM
Also yea sry got caught up with my friends they decided to make my exact character to keep in remembrance for me <3 so we're in 4th floor for the moment but im gonna go help lvl them up for a bit lol

Pika I will join you on two runs on Parum my favorite planet :) I don't think my identical Kitty will be a high enough level to go on S2s. Want to do 2 lower rank missons on Parum?

pikachief
Aug 18, 2010, 02:42 AM
sure im gonna do a few lower ranked missions on each planet for the lower levels :P

Phantom Shot
Aug 18, 2010, 10:19 AM
Never met you, but I would enjoy doing some runs with you. I don't really want anything, just would like to do some runs with you. MSG my GT:SuperiorStealth when you start and I will be there.

P.S.- Good luck in college.

pikachief
Aug 18, 2010, 01:40 PM
Standing on the 4th floor uni 1 for an hour or 2 (Unless something comes up to pull me aside like last time lol) Sending cards to those who wave so u can check my card for when i start doing runs and where I'm doing them :D

Zantra
Aug 19, 2010, 05:10 AM
No more Kitty pics, with 50 pages of people calling you a troll... i'll miss that.

pikachief
Aug 19, 2010, 09:07 AM
that was very fun :P good memories and good LOL's :P I still have the pictures.

I look back on them and think "Wow, I really did that? that was so stupid! XD lol" lol :P

Max B
Aug 19, 2010, 06:26 PM
Good luck on JP servers.

pikachief
Aug 20, 2010, 01:31 AM
First post has been changed to more specific and final details :) See ya guys tomorrow evening! :D

Make sure to Invite your friends =^.^=

I will post here any news of any changes or if something comes up :)

pikachief
Aug 20, 2010, 07:04 PM
APOLOGIES!!

Didn't mean to be so late expected to be home an hour ago!

Nudaiz Uni 20 In front of the pavilion of air temple! GO GO GO! lol

About to run grove of the fanatics

DragonForce
Aug 23, 2010, 06:07 AM
That was a good time. See you when you come back!