PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to call Microsoft again? xD

dias_flac_0g
Aug 17, 2010, 04:29 PM
I dont know if this is some bug with psu (most likely not seeing as no one is really talking about it) but everytime I have like a full party of 6 and things start to get a lil laggy my xbox freezes up the only thing I can do is turn it off from the power button!

If I play alone with my two NPC's it hardly happens. Its only when I have a full party. I mean I cant even play with Techers anymore because they bring in super lag and that makes it freeze even faster xD

So all of my games are currently "no techers" but now just a normal party of non techers will still make it freeze. It's sooo annoying I can't even complete missions anymore.

I also notice that it tends to do it ALOT when I spam the slicer pa's...

DAY.WALKIN
Aug 17, 2010, 05:10 PM
nope, microsoft is not needed...... although you might want to look here LINK (http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/kb.aspx?id=979000&lcid=1033), NAT problem cause havok on most games and from personal experience this sound like the problem at hand, hope this helps :)

EDIT*** dynamic IP addresses are useless as they change every time the xbox is turned on, therefore, a static IP address is needed. If you are computer illiterate..... then I suggest you find someone who knows what there doing www.portforward.com will help with the static IP, and also in-depth tutorial on how to actually set up the Ports themselves for your 'specific router', much love peace out :P

Powder Keg
Aug 17, 2010, 05:13 PM
Perhaps...for other reasons?

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=340293

DAY.WALKIN
Aug 17, 2010, 05:36 PM
Yep, could be that the peers internet connection speed isn't up to scratch, i found that PSU is slightly laggy on anything below 3megs..... I now have fibre optics and never lag out. also.... this may sound stupid, but it could also be your ISP blocking traffic not 100% about this, but ive been around the ISP block once or twice for you UK PSU players BT sucks big toe.... it cut off every time I logged in.... Talk Talk cut me off at 1.30am on the dot not a second later, but now I'm using virgin medias 50megs, I no longer get cut off. So technically it could be anything really. :-?

dias_flac_0g
Aug 17, 2010, 07:36 PM
Well I got the first part of the problem solved :)

I checked my xboxlive connection and for some reason my NAT was set to strick no idea when that happened. Anyways, I went ahead and changed/added some settings and now I have an open nat type so ima go try it out...

Rusty.
Aug 18, 2010, 06:08 AM
I dont know if this is some bug with psu (most likely not seeing as no one is really talking about it) but everytime I have like a full party of 6 and things start to get a lil laggy my xbox freezes up the only thing I can do is turn it off from the power button!

If I play alone with my two NPC's it hardly happens. Its only when I have a full party. I mean I cant even play with Techers anymore because they bring in super lag and that makes it freeze even faster xD

So all of my games are currently "no techers" but now just a normal party of non techers will still make it freeze. It's sooo annoying I can't even complete missions anymore.

I also notice that it tends to do it ALOT when I spam the slicer pa's...

Do you have your slicer pa over 41?

I gave up on acrofighter because i was locking up 1 or 2 times a day.