PDA

View Full Version : PSU2? :)

FreezePSU
Aug 18, 2010, 08:51 PM
Hey guys, Me AGAIN:-) Now dont you think SEGA ect. Should make a PSU2 and if so lets brainstorm some ideas:-? So heres some ideas of me quick reply your ideas

1.Make online free??

2.Please make a limit of mesagges for anything I HATE spam.

3.Make stuff from story go on to xbox live (Make it so you make charcter for story also)

So if you guys are makeing A 2nd one Keep in mind please!!! :cool:

Sayko
Aug 18, 2010, 11:00 PM
There will not be another PS game in the Gurhal (spelling) system after PSP2 so there will not be a PSU2

1. Online will not be free because then they will not do events/updates.

2. Use your blacklist.

3. Decent idea, I think thats how PSP2 is though.

Volcompat321
Aug 18, 2010, 11:02 PM
Wherever/whatever/whenever the next console PS is, the online better be free to get any support from anyone.

Anduril
Aug 19, 2010, 12:18 AM
If they ever go with free online, odds are it will be a similar model to what the JPN servers and most MMO's are going with now: Basic, bare bones content for free players, but paid subscribers get full content. With this model, they get people playing, but still get money from those who want a fuller experience. Or they could go the Guild Wars way and have free online, but requiring you to pay near full retail for expansion packs.

Quatre52
Aug 19, 2010, 04:15 PM
Wherever/whatever/whenever the next console PS is, the online better be free to get any support from anyone.

Yea, cause over the past 10 years no ones played any sequel since they started charging in...what..2001?

Powder Keg
Aug 19, 2010, 04:34 PM
No server separations

No "unlocking" content

A billing server that isn't from 1988