PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Zero Plaza

ZeekTheSweet
Aug 20, 2010, 02:00 PM
http://xat.com/PhantasyStarZeroWiFiPlaza?p=2

This is a chat site I made specifically so we, the people, can chat with each other and go on wi-fi without
1.Having to wait forever for your friend to get online, not know when he/she will get on
2.Having to download anything
and 3. Free Play

This is to make things easy for everyone. If this gets big I'll start editing it more and more, making the site comforatable for everyone to enjoy. Plus there is music, so if you want any more music on the playlist, just pm me! I really hope you guys can enjoy and have fun here. And please keep the language clean. Obviously, the rules are going to be the same and stuff on the chat, so yea.

P.S. The Music automaticly turns on, so if your volume is up high, you might want to turn it down.

This is not to take your members or anything PSOWorld, I just wished to make life easy for us friend code users.

!Shoebox
Aug 20, 2010, 05:57 PM
No one's joining in :(

Raziel59
Aug 20, 2010, 06:20 PM
maybe because the link are broken...

!Shoebox
Aug 20, 2010, 06:56 PM
No it isnt o_o

Raziel59
Aug 20, 2010, 07:09 PM
ho but when i click on him , it's said : The connection failed. or it's just me?

!Shoebox
Aug 20, 2010, 07:12 PM
I think it's just you, maybe.

ZeekTheSweet
Aug 20, 2010, 08:05 PM
There I resent the link so it shouldn't be broken anymore

Raziel59
Aug 20, 2010, 08:24 PM
i try go to the site and i can see some pages but i can't create an account.but i can see french group but can't change the language.I say that I am French.

too bad it will be good without me...

ZeekTheSweet
Aug 20, 2010, 10:14 PM
Ok well try now, I changed the settings around

zeital
Aug 21, 2010, 01:26 AM
there is an alredy more active chat, granted u do have to have a IM, but most people do anyways and there is more then 3 people on it

this also should have been put in Player Matchup

ZeekTheSweet
Aug 21, 2010, 12:21 PM
there is an alredy more active chat, granted u do have to have a IM, but most people do anyways and there is more then 3 people on it

this also should have been put in Player Matchup

Yea I guess this idea kinda failed...I just figured I'd make a chat that'd no one would have to download, so things would be easier for people. I couldn't download any IM for some reason, it just won't work. So I figured "Hey, if I'm having this trouble. Maybe lots of other people are too." Thats why I made this but, obviously it didn't work out too well. Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to bring competition to you or anything. I just wanted to help.

!Shoebox
Aug 21, 2010, 01:05 PM
I for one think it's a good site. I guess other people don't :( I'll still hang around there anyways though.

Naruuchiha1313
Aug 21, 2010, 02:51 PM
i like it, not many ppl on, but at least i got to play online quickly! YAYz

Chaos Rappy
Aug 22, 2010, 09:38 PM
Chaosmaster00 approved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDm5TqZw4I

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and I'm going to be advertising it in my sig, if you don't mind. If you do, just tell me, and I shall remove it posthaste. Just know that I highly recommend it for anyone viewing this, as it is much simpler and easier than anything else out there as far as chatting goes. Just click the link, and chat away if you like. Maybe make an account if you want to be personal, etc.