PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 GAS question

Hwang
Aug 20, 2010, 09:51 PM
I have just unlocked Elemental weapon, and I am not seeing a difference in my element on my weapons, does the element show up on the weapon or not? Also does it work on guns?

Max B
Aug 20, 2010, 09:58 PM
Its a hidden boost. You will not see it on your weapons.

Hwang
Aug 20, 2010, 10:17 PM
Ah right, was told it showed up on the weapon. Thanks.

TheAstarion
Aug 21, 2010, 10:46 AM
Does that mean you can effectively go over 50%? And does this work for guns and tech weapons when they have elements assigned?

str898mustang
Aug 21, 2010, 10:52 AM
Does that mean you can effectively go over 50%? And does this work for guns and tech weapons when they have elements assigned?

yes it's not a hard concept to comprehend.

Max B
Aug 21, 2010, 10:54 AM
yes it's not a hard concept to comprehend.

Well, for some people it is. Which is sad I guess.

Dragwind
Aug 21, 2010, 01:27 PM
Well, for some people it is. Which is sad I guess.

I think this is due to people who haven't heard this information yet for various reasons (previously quit, etc) or for those who felt that 50% on something was a locked cap. Many didn't think this would allow you to go beyond it.

DragonForce
Aug 23, 2010, 06:10 AM
I play as a gunmaster and found that Guard Crush is more effective overall since it can knock down enemies most of the time. It's basically like adding knockdown to all your weapons.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 23, 2010, 02:37 PM
I play as a gunmaster and found that Guard Crush is more effective overall since it can knock down enemies most of the time. It's basically like adding knockdown to all your weapons.

I play an AT and apprecaite the damage more
;-)