PDA

View Full Version : what you farming

PSUHero
Aug 21, 2010, 12:01 AM
hey guys just wanted to know what you guys have been up to as far as farming goes and any luck with anything good ?

BIG OLAF
Aug 21, 2010, 12:24 AM
Well, my friend and I have been doing Eastern Peril S3 off and on for a few weeks to try and get a [B] Granahodora. I believe Crisla-Senbas drop there as well, so that's a tiny bonus.

As for luck, we barely ever have any. Other people like to keep all the luck to themselves :bash:.

Though there have been instances where I lucked out, big-time. Like when I found my Lumirus Kaos/Knight in a mere three runs of Lightning Beasts.

TwistedDragon
Aug 21, 2010, 01:11 AM
Well, my friend and I have been doing Eastern Peril S3 off and on for a few weeks to try and get a [B] Granahodora. I believe Crisla-Senbas drop there as well, so that's a tiny bonus.

As for luck, we barely ever have any. Other people like to keep all the luck to themselves :bash:.

Though there have been instances where I lucked out, big-time. Like when I found my Lumirus Kaos/Knight in a mere three runs of Lightning Beasts.

I have been doing missions in that same lobby but I have been doing Forest Infiltration S3.

Jim Stelnium
Aug 21, 2010, 05:40 AM
Mainly [b] Armas Line. I was hunting Red line earlier at Dark God but stopped for some reason... Anyways i'm still trying to reach 180 so I guess you could say i'm hunting EXP!

rayner
Aug 21, 2010, 11:37 AM
Been doing The Dark God S, plenty of Metals + Polymers in the end boxes and boards I'd use as a Guntecher. I get a Goldania around every other run and it's quick cause you only have to fight Dark Fish.

Hwang
Aug 21, 2010, 12:47 PM
Doing dark god S2 with my PM to level it's battle strength up, and also to get a redline board, but that's just wishful thinking. I have seen 1 rare enemy in about 40 runs recently.