PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Kid!

CrimsomWolf
Aug 21, 2010, 03:55 PM
Do you want an awesome childhood?

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af71/c_viper00/Anime%20guys/hazama.png

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 21, 2010, 07:11 PM
Hey Carl Clover, go back to PSZYOU. And stop with the boy shorts/capris for kids.

-

Hey Hazama, what's with the straps? Are you a luggage?

CrimsomWolf
Aug 21, 2010, 08:04 PM
It's for the snakes, the snakes.

And now, ma'm Shaya, be a good, kind evil Librarian and go to bed, m'kay?

The men are talking, and there are arms to be severed and blind girls to be done.

Randomness
Aug 21, 2010, 08:46 PM
That pic of him is awesome.

Completely sums up his character.

PwNeR
Aug 21, 2010, 09:06 PM
Thanks for reminding me I need to get Continuum Shift.

Randomness
Aug 21, 2010, 09:22 PM
Thanks for reminding me I need to get Continuum Shift.

good. I need someone to play against. My brother juust won't stop complaining that I won't use a character I've never practiced. (Because he won't take the time to, and then moans I beat him. Or lets me sit and charge Tsubaki to full without rushing, and then complains I combo him to death. Or he wants me to stand back while he tried to get the input for a move right... Idiot doesn't understand the point of practice)

PIT
Aug 22, 2010, 01:31 AM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5580/jsrftab.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 22, 2010, 01:53 AM

Like the sands in the hourglass?

Thin in the waist, crazy in the face, does he wanna taste?

Bright green haired, the other DLC girl has the bushy tail.

-

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5580/jsrftab.jpg
Fight the power!

Professor K Radio~ its that Radio~

Just roll with he, brothers on the mic like everyday, kids on the skates now they don't play~

W0LB0T
Aug 22, 2010, 10:23 PM

Yeah, like how he likes to sit down and wear a hat with one eye open.

Outrider
Aug 22, 2010, 10:49 PM
Yeah, like how he likes to sit down and wear a hat with one eye open.

Anime (or generic JRPG?) storytelling is all about the deep characterization, dude.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 23, 2010, 12:33 AM
Where's his mouth line shadow coming off of?

Can't be the hat over the eyes part, there's a gap there.

Like he's some kinda wrong backwards TMNT ninja.

-

Also GREEN XBLOX 1 HUEG Future was funky compared to before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7JJBiYn-s

-

Dreamcastin' fave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7rB6fvn018

-

So I can't believe SEGA doesn't have the monies to go restart dev on the Wii version. Wii has every game you don't want already, and a bunch of new concepts, redos.
RE-DO JET SET RADIO NOW!!

[spoiler-box]as big as me sig, should be me new sig. Maybe fix the grammars, Resurrect wouldbe too big a word. The point is now, not later, now. Wii loves cel shaded graphics, there's no excuse why it don't exist. Maybe all those cool music production guys are long gone...[/spoiler-box]

Outrider
Aug 23, 2010, 12:46 AM
Oh man, Haya just reminded me of something.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Jet Set Radio are both awesome.

Somebody go make sure that everybody knows that!

PIT
Aug 23, 2010, 07:07 AM
[spoiler-box]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5785/1352698-171956_jetsetradio_super.jpg
On April 24th, 2010, a screenshot of the Xbox Live dashboard was leaked showing a trial of Jet Grind Radio available on the Xbox Live Arcade along with Sonic 4 and Quake Arena. Many are speculating that the Dreamcast hit is going to be re-released soon for the Xbox live Marketplace and that it would feature everything the Dreamcast version had to offer, including beautiful HD. [/spoiler-box]

I've just done a random google search, demanding a picture of the old awesome noise tank and almost pee'd my pants. I hope it's not fake, I've been praying for this for years (to the gods of gaming of course).

CrimsomWolf
Aug 23, 2010, 09:43 AM
It sucks.

Trufax baby.

You gentlemen, just lost the game.
I keep the $10. Now get out.

PIT
Aug 23, 2010, 07:30 PM
Sorry for breaking your thread :|

Can we still fix it?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 23, 2010, 07:30 PM
[spoiler-box]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5785/1352698-171956_jetsetradio_super.jpg
On April 24th, 2010, a screenshot of the Xbox Live dashboard was leaked showing a trial of Jet Grind Radio available on the Xbox Live Arcade along with Sonic 4 and Quake Arena. Many are speculating that the Dreamcast hit is going to be re-released soon for the Xbox live Marketplace and that it would feature everything the Dreamcast version had to offer, including beautiful HD. [/spoiler-box]

I've just done a random google search, demanding a picture of the old awesome noise tank and almost pee'd my pants. I hope it's not fake, I've been praying for this for years (to the gods of gaming of course).
Hopefully nobody does anything stupid like Crazy Taxi for some regions instead of a Dreamcast jet skate graffiti classic.

Sell Crazy Taxi on those iPhonulars to profit faster. (Casual to the casuals like Sonic Olympics w/ Mario.)

And employ custom created mural tag sharing thru the power of INTERNET.

-

It sucks.

Trufax baby.

You gentlemen, just lost the game.
I keep the $10. Now get out.
[spoiler-box]
You could explain what makes him soo cool or explain to me why he's one of the legendary Kurosawa 7 :sandwich: guys, but kills some other guy who helped em take out the monster, and now looks younger, and is Michael Jackson.

So I'll have something else to talk to dem weirdos with the green wigs & belt luggage strap suits than just "You seen that youtube Michael Jackson one?" I left out the part about the creator of that is pretty weird lady. But we grabbed Terry Bogard from his lady for a pic photo op.

Also while imagining this Hazama is actually Topps, or having to get a picture to show the Topps what he was supposed to be for his dream, of some kinda convention - "FONAMANIA" as alternate to Speedo Green hair Fomar with that creepy smile we saw was from PSO:BB Japan site manganimu~[/spoiler-box]

JET SET RADIO SEQUEL: NOW!!!!

SpikeOtacon
Aug 23, 2010, 07:52 PM
I'm hoping that JSR shows up as part of the Dreamcast's birthday month coming up on Xbox Live. SEGA was handing out some T-shirts at E3 about dreamcast stuff (including crazy taxi, sonic adventure) coming to Live.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 23, 2010, 08:06 PM
SEGA was handing out some T-shirts at E3 about dreamcast stuff (including crazy taxi, sonic adventure) coming to Live.
Aaron ALT + 4 : Ethan Waber (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2521855&highlight=waber#post2521855) WebberGMasterDevPromotions guy?!

Wish there was still some MadWorld stuff to go around. Forgot that too was the SEGA promoted/pub. Alpha Protocol had shirts with gun blueprints on em, that looks interesting.

-

PSYOU:Zpt2 next T-shirt idea:

ALT + 4

Silhouette of the Ethan right foot forward, right arm elbow up to nose level above the text. Would sell more than Negi-Miku shirts, promise.

Outrider
Aug 23, 2010, 11:48 PM
Did anybody play the GBA Jet Set Radio game? I heard it wasn't half-bad.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Aug 24, 2010, 12:06 AM
Did anybody play the GBA Jet Set Radio game? I heard it wasn't half-bad.
It was alright.

CrimsomWolf
Aug 24, 2010, 02:31 AM
Sorry for breaking your thread :|

Can we still fix it?

NO.

Keeping with the thread is not the point.
And I'm still keeping $10.

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad152/Kow13/Nifar/hazama-whateva.gif

Lots of text here

Very good, I like it.

Now put it into a language that makes it understandable.

PIT
Aug 24, 2010, 07:24 AM
I'd gladly give you the $10, if I had such an unpopular currency. How about 10zł? It's close to $3,30.

CrimsomWolf
Aug 24, 2010, 09:46 AM
Złoty are useless.

If you're going to pay in other currency, do it in one that's actually useful. UK Pounds or Euros preferred.

Outrider
Aug 24, 2010, 10:45 AM
It was alright.

Damn.

PIT
Aug 24, 2010, 05:15 PM
Złoty are useless.

Never thought about it this way, everyone's still using this here >.>

CrimsomWolf
Aug 24, 2010, 05:38 PM
Because you're living in hell.

Here everyone, have some awesome vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U27ICB_3n8k

PIT
Aug 24, 2010, 05:48 PM
At least the weather is OK here...

CrimsomWolf
Aug 24, 2010, 05:50 PM
Kinda...wet...though.

How are your bridges today?

And who locked the fridge today?

Vanzazikon
Aug 24, 2010, 06:26 PM
YouTube- Smooth Hazama (best smooth criminal music video ever) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U27ICB_3n8k)I think Hayaman posted this before. So awesome.

PIT
Aug 24, 2010, 06:32 PM
I'm lucky enough to live on the highgrounds, so it's pretty much dry here. I have no idea what you could have meant by the fridge thing, but for the last time - we do not stop our cars to let penguins and polar bears cross the streets. It's +30°C on summer and -15°C on winter. We're not covered in snow all the time.

CrimsomWolf
Aug 24, 2010, 06:57 PM
Lies. I had to fight bloody bears every goddammned winter to get them off my lawn.

And I meant ice cream fridge. Why is it locked? And what is that sound?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 24, 2010, 09:22 PM
I think Hayaman posted this before. So awesome.
She made it for his birthday which is kinda weird how he even has a birthday...

And nobody explained what/who/why Hazama is.

How bout why he's green hair, lets start with that.

Weeaboolits
Aug 25, 2010, 12:00 AM
He's the villain, he revels in ruining the lives of others. His hair is green because this game is Japanese.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2010, 12:14 AM
He's the villain, he revels in ruining the lives of others. His hair is green because this game is Japanese.
But was a legendary hero and now kills his brosef that helped em for fun, and the monster returns anyway? (Is he helping the monster return?)

And Catgirl's dad don't care and revenge his Hellfish brother in arms like Grampa Simpson (drawn by Korean guys)?!

I dunno if I can bring this up in conversation without Hazama pullin out the knives on me. Maybe I'll just go talk to BLACKUMA and possibly ZANGRIEF... I mean because Topps ain't around no more, and the girls bothering green wig man more anywho. and all them Mikus to see if they know she's up in Phantasy Star, with no F, this ain't no Final Fantasu Vanilla Pinkpop chu~

-

Oh and that kid wearing the MATRIX on him, main character from hardass Persona SMT Nocturne, shits tough, and that was a bold costume choice. GG bro.

And covered in bandages giant key girl from Guilty Gear, unless there is also some Faust Potemkeyman or I-no, Guitar witch. Seen lotta costume women doing that, would like to see in person. Next to also red leather Travis Touchdown - if he's not busy in them "dealer rooms" buying up mo' figure MOE(!)~

FOkyasuta
Aug 25, 2010, 01:28 AM
Japanese Matrix?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2010, 01:31 AM
Makes lot more sense than Ethan.

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/544/544970/shin-megami-tensei-nocturne-20040907012354231_640w.jpg

but the boy shorts/man capris, just like Ethan.. :(

-

High School turned into Devil World in the first five minutes, no light world walking around boss fightin; like a Link to the Past, but everyone is dead or going to be dead, monsters run amok. Apocalypse, NOW.

-
One kid was Kickass. So I said that back to him, and he said like: "I sure do!" Also makes more sense than "tribal" tattoos and uh, jewelry being sold in Men's Fitness. Skulls and barbed wires on stainless steel, BRO! Join the tribe of Muscle March!!

FOkyasuta
Aug 25, 2010, 01:32 AM
Yeah... =(

CrimsomWolf
Aug 25, 2010, 04:41 PM
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/Holy_Valkyrie/hazamamizuchirekkazan.gif

He's Michael Jackson meeting Internet Trolling at it's finest. And being best at it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2010, 04:48 PM
What kinda dynamo wears two belts for pants that clearly fit without belt help?

("supermodel!" said when fitting suit guy measured Robbie Dyrdek for the 30 waist or what was it)

CrimsomWolf
Aug 25, 2010, 05:15 PM
You complain too much old man.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2010, 05:38 PM
Tights are too pants, bro.

cosplay skills: Baggy pants, mullet, pimp coats, sideburns

Outrider
Aug 25, 2010, 05:44 PM
What kinda dynamo wears two belts for pants that clearly fit without belt help?

Two belts? He's probably a Kingdom Hearts character-in-training.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2010, 05:55 PM
Wallet chain? More stuff to make fun of!

FOkyasuta
Aug 25, 2010, 11:38 PM
And Skinny Jeans? Owch.

Raikomaru
Sep 8, 2010, 08:14 PM
bump for no reason whatsoever

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2010, 08:18 PM
bump for no reason whatsoever
If only mods did more of the split out (your post here, to make a new topic) since clearly you're asking for it, not trouble, but a touching by the mods, and joo! ;o They can do stuff for "no reason" too and you do have to take it!

Alex cleaning up a mega bump sorta did it wrong actually, perhaps in haste or whetever, accident. Bumped topic remained way up here!! Poor Shadowpawn, forgot all about that guy.

Twas all moved out into a big topic about your FROmar stuff though. since that was the week's big thing.

Raikomaru
Sep 8, 2010, 08:32 PM
Well, iirc, it's ok to bump things no more than 2 weeks old.... :p

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2010, 10:59 PM
Give them a reason though.

GIB'EM

Or yourself, or the OP.

Reasons. Even if hidden and not shown yet.

Sord
Sep 8, 2010, 11:10 PM
well, bumped or no, we had a kiosk at our mall once that sold belts that were meant to be worn pretty much anywhere but the waist

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2010, 11:22 PM
Like Hot Topic and tie wristbands.

Now clearance, a dollar and still, nobody will buy.

Sord
Sep 8, 2010, 11:25 PM
I avoid that place as much as possible

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2010, 11:34 PM
Wanted the NIHONGO text on black big Sonic smirk face shirt to go clearance already. Or Megaman bosses.

but its going to still sit there, bad sized XXL and $21. C'mon.

More than online?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/TShirts/NoveltyTees/Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Blue-Check-TShirt-208303.jsp

Oh seems XXL adds $2. :( And plus I don't want XXL anyway but would if clearance. And just deal with it.