PDA

View Full Version : PSU Whats Your Favorite Class

Zerolimit
Aug 21, 2010, 09:14 PM
Just wondering whats your favorite class and do you switch it up? go ahead and post your class and why you thinks its the best and or most fun. also feel free to post a weapon specific or generall that brought you into this class

desturel
Aug 21, 2010, 09:27 PM
No love for acro classes or protranser?

Max B
Aug 21, 2010, 09:29 PM
Fighmaster for the win?

Zerolimit
Aug 21, 2010, 09:58 PM
oh lol sorry destuel ill fix that

Anduril
Aug 21, 2010, 10:18 PM
Acrofighter is my favorite class, just because I enjoy single handed weapons and RCSMs. The fact that even with a Newman I am a competent fighter with that class is a plus.

Proto07
Aug 21, 2010, 10:27 PM
Acrotecher. Its the buffest class in the game.

FOkyasuta
Aug 21, 2010, 11:31 PM
IDK Its A Tie Between Fighgunner And Fightmaster. =3

Noblewine
Aug 22, 2010, 12:21 AM
FF for the win. =D

darkante
Aug 22, 2010, 12:23 AM
Fighgunner for sure.
Since it got the best of 2 worlds, IMO.
Plus alot of weapon choices.

Other then that, a well deserved second place would be Gunmaster.

dias_flac_0g
Aug 22, 2010, 02:13 AM
Fortefighter all the way for sure. I loved this class since it was released like 3 years ago xD

It's also perfect for me since I use a female beast and beast get a lil bonus with it aswell.

It has the best ATP of any class and the most HP. My beast has over 5600 hp and it's really awesome along with good % armors and hardly anything ever kills me. Unless I get jumped by some del sabers xD

Pirrip
Aug 22, 2010, 03:25 AM
Screw this poll...I would have picked Acrotecher.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2010, 05:03 AM
I don't see the 2 acro classes on there.

For me it's Acrofighter, i love the speed boost and has most wep classes i like in the game in it. second would be Fortefighter due to PP reduction and able to use alot more S rank's then AF can.

Dragwind
Aug 22, 2010, 06:20 AM
I've modified the poll to include the acro classes.

mvffin
Aug 22, 2010, 06:23 AM
Still no Protranser. Which is my current favorite. I just switched to GM to level PAs, and I miss having Axes, Spears, and EX traps. Y_Y

Dragwind
Aug 22, 2010, 06:29 AM
I must have overlooked that. I removed all basic class types since I'm pretty sure no one plays them seriously. Protranser has been added.

Galax
Aug 22, 2010, 06:56 AM
I must have overlooked that. I removed all basic class types since I'm pretty sure no one plays them seriously. Protranser has been added.

Wrong about nobody playing them seriously.
I saw a lv1xx with Hunter lv20..in a White Beast S run.
ftw?

Anyway, gonna be an oddball.

Guntecher!

I just love using shotguns and techs. I've been a fan of GT even before it got lv30 techs. WAAAAY back when it got lv10. I did once have a shortcut: "I'm a guntecher, and I'm proud!" as a joke. But yeah, Shotties are fun. I'm well aware that I could have a better class for them than GT but...I use Fortegunner on my CAST...Fighgunner on my Human...And Guntecher on one newman, masterforce on the other. So yeah, I'm pretty much set.

stinkyfish97
Aug 22, 2010, 07:05 AM
Im all in support for PT. Been playing the class as my main since pre-AotI, not an original PT but Ive put a lot of hours on him. Recently just took his Bows, Shotties up to 44 and as soon as I level all my elemental grenades they are going up as well.

thanx dragwind for the update on the poll its really interesting because on the game i see fighmasters and gunmasters everywhere but this poll is defenately showing me something else

Ezodagrom
Aug 22, 2010, 10:03 AM
Acrofighter, but if there was a class that could equip all S rank twin weapons (at the very least Twin Sabers, Twin Daggers and Twin Claws), that would become my prefered class. That is...if I still played. :wacko:

unicorn
Aug 22, 2010, 12:07 PM
Masterforce is generally my favorite, but sometimes Guntecher sneaks in to steal the spot. I would say they're pretty much even for me, but I slightly prefer Masterforce a bit more.

Tsavo
Aug 22, 2010, 01:25 PM
While I tend to play FM more when soloing my favorite class is actually ForteFighter. My first char was a Newm FF, used to tear it up with him too. People would ask why I never nanoblasted and then I'd tell them the truth and they'd be all "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

After that though AT. WT and GT are my favorite classes to mess around with. I love playing with the possibilities of those two.

TheAstarion
Aug 22, 2010, 01:26 PM
Wartecher!

Hell yeah, Wartecher!

Who needs these other "hybrids", basically just focused classes (FIGHgunner, GUNtecher, PT is a gunner with fists & traps) with a little splash of something else to make them different? Nah, I play the Jack. And it works for me.

Now, if Acromaster were to come along... "Wartecher for Life" might become "Wartecher Until Lv50 whips".

darkante
Aug 22, 2010, 02:25 PM
Whip is something i would have liked on Fighgunner.
But i guess Wartecher gotta have their own thing as well.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2010, 04:09 PM
If only AF could use S rank Twin Sabers i would never use something else x.x

Delete
Aug 22, 2010, 05:04 PM
As much as I hated leveling bullets, Gunmaster was my most kick-ass class and I liked it because I used to own stuff. Fighmaster would of been #1, but that class seriously needed at least one more weapon type at it's disposal to be taken seriously. As for the original classes, no speed boost = me not using them ever again lol.

DEM_CIG
Aug 22, 2010, 05:13 PM
I would have to vote for acrotecher. That is my all-time favorite class. I find it rewarding to be watching over the other 5 members in my party, and not having anyone die the entire run. I think it is one of the more challenging classes to play, but it is also the most fun.

bLOODSAW
Aug 22, 2010, 06:58 PM
While Acrofighter is probably my favorite class, I play all of them. I change classes every few days usually. I do tend to play the forte/master classes less though. I like being versatile :P.

Shakuri
Aug 22, 2010, 07:33 PM
I pretty much exclusively played Wartecher, and as underrated as it was. I loved it and made it work amazingly.

sikotic_demon
Aug 23, 2010, 12:45 PM
I am stuck with a 3 way tie i think....
Protranser
Wartecher
Acrotecher

I think Protranser has a tiny edege on the rest given the wepon selection though....

SolomonGrundy
Aug 23, 2010, 01:39 PM
For me it is AT, because of all the options. I'm never stuck. I love my fortefighter, but there are a lot of missions where the need for some stupid piece of equipment keeps me from enjoying the job to it's fullest (I have many many fF rantes on here).

Akaimizu
Aug 23, 2010, 01:58 PM
Guntecher and Acrotecher. Both have given me options galore, even against the naysayers. However, a lot of my heart goes to GT because I've dealt with their limitations making me think outside the box and I grew with them.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 23, 2010, 02:30 PM
Guntecher and Acrotecher. Both have given me options galore, even against the naysayers. However, a lot of my heart goes to GT because I've dealt with their limitations making me think outside the box and I grew with them.

I want to like guntecher...having played one for some time. it seems liek every time they improve that job, they improve fortegunner...more. I feel the same way about fortefighter...they are always giving other jobs access to more weapons.

*sigh*

But GT is a a great example of a job with options!

Ethateral
Aug 23, 2010, 10:05 PM
Masterforce is generally my favorite, but sometimes Guntecher sneaks in to steal the spot. I would say they're pretty much even for me, but I slightly prefer Masterforce a bit more.

This.

I do enjoy Acrofighter and Fighgunner as well. :P

I wish this poll was a multi-selectable one.

FOkyasuta
Aug 23, 2010, 11:01 PM
*Sigh* Me To.

Tetsaru
Aug 24, 2010, 01:13 PM
Back when I was still playing:

Gunmaster, Fortefighter, Acrotecher, Acrofighter, and Protranser on occasion. Before AotI and the master/acro classes and updated Protranser came out, I played mostly as Fortegunner.

I never stuck with hybrid or other techer classes because I felt that they were underpowered in comparison, although the new updates might've changed that, I don't know.

CEG Sassy
Aug 24, 2010, 01:31 PM
Human Protransers FTW!

stinkyfish97
Aug 24, 2010, 02:23 PM
Human Protransers FTW!

This or beast if ur really into Hons and the extra power and Hp