PDA

View Full Version : What are some good quests for...

iOutlawTorn
Aug 22, 2010, 03:06 PM
I've been playing Innocent Girl non-stop for awhile now and it's getting old. Really the only reason I still do it is because it offers the most experience of any of the quests I've done so far and in addition it gives out a fair amount of the experience for leveling up your class. I was kind of wondering what a good quest (besides Innocent Girl) that can give both the exp and the class exp. I see a lot of discussion about White Beast and Seed Express...which I've tried to look up on the forums but I can't seem to find those quests in game. I've completed all the Ep. 2 quests...do I have to complete Ep. 3 as well? Probably a noob question to ask...but whatever.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Aug 22, 2010, 03:23 PM
SEED express is on parum at the paracabana (spelling?) coast, and white beast is on Neudaiz at the Pavilion of Air: Top

Hwang
Aug 22, 2010, 04:28 PM
The best EXP and Mission points spot is SEED awakened, that is not a rare mission, it gives over 100k exp and gives 623 mission points at max level.

SEED express and White beast are not quests, they are missions, you would be best running with other people and getting quicker exp that way.