PDA

View Full Version : weapon prices

Darkshadow1988
Aug 22, 2010, 05:51 PM
why is it that most of the TECH weapons that i see cost more to make than if you just sold all the materials separately. for example a pwand, it takes like 30 diad, and 10 relic edges, which together adds up to less than the cost of the cheaper pwands in peoples shops, which would normally be fine, but then if you look at the fact that people have pwand boards for sale for 15 mil. so the way i see it, theres no real motivation for making one if i had all the materials when i could just sell all the mats and the board for more money and buy one already made.
anyway that went longer than i planned, but basically do ppl make them in hopes of grinding them a lot to make money? or..

bupjo
Aug 22, 2010, 06:24 PM
@Dark...thats why i do it. Ive played this game since 2006, so i had all the material for making psycho wands unbeknownst to me, until i actually had a [B] psycho wand drop during the SHRED THE DARKNESS event. made about 5 of them. usually a 0/10 pwand might sell for about 25mil or more, at least the last ones i've sold was that much. but i also see where you're coming from. my grinding sucks so i don't grind pwands if im gonna sell them. i think the value drops if they are not high grinds. but i haven't checks pwand prices since earlier this year.

Darkshadow1988
Aug 22, 2010, 07:40 PM
ya i guess i forgot about the prices of 0/10 ones cause when you search for them the cheapest ones are always like 2/2 or 1/1. ill check in the trade forums how much they go for.
im the same way though, i hate grinding, and it never works out well for me. i dont wanna have to make a pwand then use 20 mil worth of s+10's grinding it when i could have sold all the mats and the board and just bought a decent one. ive got 3 or 4 pwand boards laying around from StD and i dunno if i should sell them and use the money to buy 1 or 2 decent ones or try making/grinding them myself

Max B
Aug 22, 2010, 07:47 PM
ya i guess i forgot about the prices of 0/10 ones cause when you search for them the cheapest ones are always like 2/2 or 1/1. ill check in the trade forums how much they go for.
im the same way though, i hate grinding, and it never works out well for me. i dont wanna have to make a pwand then use 20 mil worth of s+10's grinding it when i could have sold all the mats and the board and just bought a decent one. ive got 3 or 4 pwand boards laying around from StD and i dunno if i should sell them and use the money to buy 1 or 2 decent ones or try making/grinding them myself

Id say make them and grind them.

Darkshadow1988
Aug 22, 2010, 08:22 PM
im just afraid of grinding, every time i think ill finally go and grind something well it always messes up and i swear off of it for a few months lol

Jim Stelnium
Aug 22, 2010, 08:34 PM
0/10 Psychos are usually more than the price of the materials, but that only accounts for the risk of failure when synthing. Broken Psychos will go for less than the cost of the materials simply because there is an inclination to buy the broken psycho and save some money rather than make the board and get an 0/10.

Same goes for guns, but not fighter weapons where %'s mud things up a bit.

Darkshadow1988
Aug 22, 2010, 09:12 PM
ya thats true. i forgot about the fact that the cheap ones are broken. ive stayed away from synthing the pwands i have for a while cause i was never sure if i should just sell them and use the money to buy some or not. maybe i should just try synthing/grinding some. ive got some s+10's leftover from the ones i bought before the grind boost when i thought theyd go up in price but apparently it pays to glitch and sell them cheap lol