PDA

View Full Version : S> 10/10 12% Dark Rucar

CEG Sassy
Aug 22, 2010, 06:55 PM
Offer On Rucaar. Right Now Set Price Is 60 Mil. Nagotiable.
Message Me On
GT: iTz Spaztic BR

CEG Sassy
Aug 23, 2010, 03:00 PM
Bump>

SolomonGrundy
Aug 23, 2010, 04:01 PM
that's a total rip off?

CEG Sassy
Aug 23, 2010, 07:10 PM
that's a total rip off?

Lol. Ok. first Of All Its The Only Dark 10/10 on The Market/
2nd Of All If You Cant Afford It Please Dont Post. I Dont Need Extra Nonsense And Retorts.
Third. Its Nagotiable.
Fourth Its Not A Rip Off. Its Called Marketing. I think you Should Study A Bit On That.

CEG Sassy
Aug 24, 2010, 01:30 PM
Bump>>d

SolomonGrundy
Aug 24, 2010, 04:59 PM
Lol. Ok. first Of All Its The Only Dark 10/10 on The Market/
2nd Of All If You Cant Afford It Please Dont Post. I Dont Need Extra Nonsense And Retorts.
Third. Its Nagotiable.
Fourth Its Not A Rip Off. Its Called Marketing. I think you Should Study A Bit On That.

No. Marketing would be if you told us WHY it was a better product, or you tried to reach an audience that putting the item up in the store would not reach (which is why it is common to advertize items over a stack here). Or tried to create hype around doublesabers. Your post is just an ad.

While I COULD pay 60mil for a low quality weapon, that does not mean it is worth it. I COULD pay $5 for a twix. Does not make it a good deal.

Also, being the only item on the servers, does not make it a valuable. Some items suck and that's whythey are not in any of the shops.

Lastly: It is "Negotiable" not "Nagotiable."

InFam0uS GuNz
Aug 24, 2010, 07:31 PM
Worth like 10-20mill
A 30% Rucar is better at 0/10 and that is with your rucar with fcp

CEG Sassy
Aug 24, 2010, 10:38 PM
No. Marketing would be if you told us WHY it was a better product, or you tried to reach an audience that putting the item up in the store would not reach (which is why it is common to advertize items over a stack here). Or tried to create hype around doublesabers. Your post is just an ad.

While I COULD pay 60mil for a low quality weapon, that does not mean it is worth it. I COULD pay $5 for a twix. Does not make it a good deal.

Also, being the only item on the servers, does not make it a valuable. Some items suck and that's whythey are not in any of the shops.

Lastly: It is "Negotiable" not "Nagotiable."

It Is Marketing By The Way.
And I Dont Need Ignorance In My Thread.
It Is An Ad Which Im Pretty Sure Is Marketing Haha.
Once Again I Dont Need Your Ignorant Retorts.
So If You DOnt Want It Then Leave.
Dont Walk Around Thinking Your A Touch Guy.
Haha Your Just A nubby.
Its Ok. Final Line You Cant Afford It Then Leave.
And I Will Put Whatever Price I Wish.
PS. this Topic Thread Says (Trading)
So Im Pretty sure Over Stack Items Are Not The Only Things Sold Here.
Please Read What You RIght BEfore You Do Because You HAve MAde Yourself Look Like An Uneducated Little Child =D

Ethateral
Aug 24, 2010, 11:11 PM
Sorry, but a higher percent will outdamage your rubbish weapon. While congrats on getting it to 10/10, I'd much rather spend my 60 mil on a much higher percent and do far more damage.

In this game, a higher percent means more than the grinds on fighter weapons. Now if it's a high percent with high grinds, then it's well worth it.

CEG Sassy
Aug 24, 2010, 11:16 PM
w.e Im Prob Just Gonna Sell It Cheap.
20 Mil Nagotiable

CEG Sassy
Aug 25, 2010, 08:52 PM
25 Mil

CEG Sassy
Aug 27, 2010, 05:21 PM
Bump.

CEG Sassy
Aug 28, 2010, 12:18 PM