PDA

View Full Version : UHG...

Ryno
Aug 23, 2010, 11:34 AM
LOL.. uhg! PSP2 comes out the same day as Halo reach! ...... i dont know what to decide now.
I already pre order Halo reach. and I do want to play PSP2. but at the same time i want to play Halo reach. lol which game would you prefer better. lol
Phantasy Star Portable 2 or Halo Reach??? lol

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=190049&loc=psprt_pstar2

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/hreach/?loc=homesoon

Dhylec
Aug 23, 2010, 11:49 AM
psp2!!!! ;o
if enough money, get both, then alternate ;3

Randomness
Aug 23, 2010, 12:12 PM
Etrian Odyssey 3 and PSP2 come out really close to each other...

This next month is looking awesome. Other M, two weeks then PSP2, then the week after is EO3.

Ryno
Aug 23, 2010, 12:43 PM
can you play PSP on a big screen TV?

Randomness
Aug 23, 2010, 01:03 PM
If you have an AV cable for the PSP I think so.

Outrider
Aug 23, 2010, 01:09 PM
I just put in my order for Other M on Amazon for the $20 credit, but it says that the game won't ship until about a week after its release.

That gives me only a week to beat it before Halo Reach starts eating away at my gaming time.

Not sure if I should cancel it and pick it up on release day or just deal with it. [/firstworldproblems]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 23, 2010, 07:16 PM
I can't believe this guy with 100 friends on PSOW, and PSU playing forever, asks this question.

Or links to Halo Reach product listing.

Or posted this in FKL!

PIT
Aug 23, 2010, 07:50 PM
Better hope that Bungie put a lot of long loading screens in Reach.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 23, 2010, 08:08 PM
Or gameplay people will still play for years after release, even though people do anyway.

"Halo 2 shutdown?! NOOOO - I don't like Halo 3! Or ODST!"

Halo Reach topic started by Ryno on PSOW would be the biggest "betrayal," thus insta boot out the server no vote needed, when Phantasy Star series needs all the support and sales it can get - especially to not get so shafted on the content provided outside of Japan.

Even though that green onion girl guarantees some more sales, I guess.

PIT
Aug 23, 2010, 08:25 PM
I'd really feel into the problem of this situation if I owned a PSP (the system, not the game). Unfortunately I don't. And my NDS was stolen >.<

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 23, 2010, 08:32 PM
I bought a PSP way before it was cool!

Darned kids.

And like my DS, its now the Phattest model. Heavy weight class division. After all these revisions & redesigns, the first of which came soon after buying. Lower price new model PSP too. :(