PDA

View Full Version : point me towards a class thats interesting?

Zerolimit
Aug 23, 2010, 08:48 PM
i think that i might be losing interest in psu b/c all the moves are so bland can some1 point me towards a class thats interesting?

Jim Stelnium
Aug 23, 2010, 09:11 PM
Wartecher is fun. So is Acrofighter, but it's all a matter of preference.

Anduril
Aug 23, 2010, 09:15 PM
It is really hard to suggest a class if you don't first tell what classes you have tried, and what you liked/didn't like about them.

Dragwind
Aug 23, 2010, 09:37 PM
Agreed, it would help if mentioned what classes you have played thus far.

Max B
Aug 23, 2010, 09:37 PM
Wartecher.

Ethateral
Aug 23, 2010, 10:02 PM
Masterforce, Guntecher, Acrofighter and Fighgunner, personally.

As stated, it's all a matter of preference though.

DEM_CIG
Aug 23, 2010, 11:06 PM
Try them all. My personal favorites are Acrotecher and Acrofighter.

unicorn
Aug 23, 2010, 11:49 PM
No, you're losing interest because the game is boring.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 24, 2010, 12:15 AM
Lobbythighmaster.

-

What moves have you liked? Techniques? Specific to one weapon kinda PA's? SUV Attacks? Traps maybe?

Don't be that scammy one: Tradebastard or the Gachafaster.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 24, 2010, 04:44 PM
ProTranser, Wartecher, or Guntecher

Tetsaru
Aug 24, 2010, 05:46 PM
Yeah, you really have to try out each class, weapon, and PA (after leveling them up sufficiently first!) to see what you like best.

From what I usually see, a lot of people don't like gunners (even though they're my favorites) because you basically do the same thing over and over, and usually lean towards more versatile classes, like Protranser, Wartecher, or Fighgunner, that can do various things if they want... but then again, you may prefer the higher damage and stats of some of the more specialized classes.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 24, 2010, 06:11 PM
Gunners do take a special kind of person. Level rifles or twin pistols. or crossbows. Gouge eyes out with spoon. level grendages. more gouging. then wait for rebalance where 1/2 of the stuff you leveled now sucks.

continue gouging.

TheAstarion
Aug 25, 2010, 10:33 AM
Gunners do take a special kind of person. Level rifles or twin pistols. or crossbows. Gouge eyes out with spoon. level grendages. more gouging. then wait for rebalance where 1/2 of the stuff you leveled now sucks.

continue gouging.

You forgot the part where someone does a RMT for 20/20 eyes to replace the ones you gouged out, that aren't really any better than the one you used before.