PDA

View Full Version : did anyone else hear about this

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 26, 2010, 09:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo!_Mystery_Incorporated

if you did, and if you've seen it, is it any good? i'm a fan of scooby doo and i'm actually thinking about looking into it, and for all of you out there who hate the live action movies, I have to say, they were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Weeaboolits
Aug 26, 2010, 10:03 PM
It's Scooby, so it probably isn't.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 26, 2010, 10:07 PM
what's wrong with Scooby?

Nitro Vordex
Aug 26, 2010, 10:25 PM
Don't listen to Ronin.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 26, 2010, 10:43 PM
Vivica A. Fox - Angel Dynamite
FOXSPLOITATION!

-

New Globetrotters could use some easier work, those guys hustle 2 games a day, 500 games a year. Or some such.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 28, 2010, 01:04 PM
huuh?

Sord
Sep 6, 2010, 02:09 PM
I saw like the first two eps or so. They introduced the characters families, apparently Velma and Shaggy are going out, but Shaggy won't tell anyone (mostly "fraid what scoobs would think.") Daphne is trying to get Phred's (romantic) attention, but all Phred cares about is building traps. He even tried submitting one to a science fair (naturally it was shot down.) Velma's parents run some spook theme tour that uses most of the villains the gang has ever caught, except the parents try to sell it off as real (much to Velma's annoyance.) Shaggy and scoobs family is very rich (he's of the Beauregard line and all) and his parents are concerned with the fact Shaggy does nothing with his life save taking in calories. Daphne's parents are rich fashionable sporty types, that want Daphne to stay away from her friends (and Phred) essentially because they're lame. Phred's family seemed average middle class, but his dad sees Phred as rather kiddish because all he cares about it building traps (and honestly Phred is a stupid male blond and thus kind of kiddish.) One of the groups main hangouts is a groovy psychedelic radio station that still plays vinyls.

I couldn't help but wonder if all the Velma fanboys were raging because she wasn't single anymore.