PDA

View Full Version : MadCowChuck's Mag Farmin'!

MadCowChuck_
Mar 8, 2003, 09:28 AM
OK...I realized I have an absurdly high number of baby mags just sitting around, waiting for those darn MAG Rights groups...so I decided I'm going to make some MAGs for people and find better homes.

Since no one else is really doing this now actively because of E.N. coming up, I guess I'll do four or five MAGs to get them out of my bank and out of my life.

Here's the deal...MAGs cost meseta & items. Meseta for the items to buy, and items for the fact that I'm, in effect, trading you a Mind/Power/Dex/etc. MAG to you.

So, meseta costs run:
200,000 for a DEX mag. (Because antis are cheap)
300,000 for a POW mag. (Because mates are slightly less cheap)
400,000 for a MIND or DEF mag. (Because now we're talking expernsive)
450,000 for a balanced mag- 50/50/50/50 or whatever.

I will set my max of any skill to 195. However, know that errors sometimes do happen. Be prepared for a 194 POW mag...even though I am trying my best not to do anything stupid here.

Cells...if you have a cell or kit, give it (or them) to me. Prepare to tell me when to use it, or you may not get the PBs you desire.

Photon Blasts...tell explicitally what you want if you want them. If you don't care, say so...you'll get a random mix. This is to decide whether my FO, RA, or HU will grow them and what items I will give it. And don't try to ask for PBs that are out of the question following the evolution pattern I'll be following.

Now...Item payment. This is another reason I'm doing the MAG farmin'...b/c I'm poor http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I expect something pretty good in return. Not crap nine-stars (although 9-stars like Spread Needle are welcomed with open arms http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ). 10/11 stars are preferred. If you want more than one (say you're a FOmar looking for mind and pow mags), you'd better get a really good 11 or 12 star out.

What am I interested in specifically? God/units or good Cures/units (more than 1 obviously), rare armors and shields (lesser for shields...you need to beat Guard Wave for armor & Standstill for Shields)...pretty much any good weaponry, including but not limited to: Egg Blaster or any other GOOD photon launcher (not guilty light), or...just really any good guns, pretty good FOrce weaponry, or w/e else you think of. Rare cells/kits interest me, too, in couples I'd assume...and ones I wouldnt use in MAG farming http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Now...here's the clincher... YOU MUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TO GET ON MY LIST. NO POSTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM THIS THREAD. I AM NOT READING THIS THREAD UNTIL I GET THE FIRST ROUND OF PEOPLE IN. So...the first...oh...let's say four people to PM me will get first picks. The second four people will get their MAGs after I'm done with the first round. We'll talk payment after I'm PMed.

Soooooooo...any questions and offers, direct them to PM.

Robomonke
Mar 11, 2003, 09:30 PM
Raise me a mind mag! lol

Loftgroover
Mar 11, 2003, 09:59 PM
spread needle is 10 star.

MonoxideChild
Mar 11, 2003, 11:36 PM
I'll pay for a dex and a pow mag.

CrazyJ
Mar 12, 2003, 04:13 AM
hope you know that 195 on a stat isn't do-able on normal baby mags. Not without using a Mag kit on it at level 5.

Just to save you problems later on.