PDA

View Full Version : Connection Failed

Tyriko
Aug 28, 2010, 08:23 AM
Is everyone having problems logging in...

Is this the update that was meant to happen yesterday...

Thanks

xmoonprismpowerx
Aug 28, 2010, 08:32 AM
Yea, server is down for me and my friend. Dunno know long it'll last. Too bad, cause I was actually having fun on PSU :(

Tyriko
Aug 28, 2010, 08:34 AM
Yea man...

No doubt for an annoying amount of time, but I don't know.

I wished they'd do crap like this when I'm at work!

It's first day of bank holiday weekend, it's pissing it down! I wanna play PSU!!

Tyriko
Aug 28, 2010, 08:36 AM
It's nice that they keep it up to date...

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/news_serversok.php

Overlord Zenon
Aug 28, 2010, 09:33 AM
Having actually come back i was looking foward to getting around to finally killing Dark Falz 2, I know its nothing special but i'd liked to get it done sometime, guess it cant be helped, also the knowlage base seems to not work well either

Tyriko
Aug 28, 2010, 09:38 AM
Yea... it's a shame, I love PSU and because I played PSO on DC and GC back in the day I keep playing and enjoy the fact that it is more of a chilled out RPG than other big in depth ones... even though I criticise a lot of things because there is it just so much potential!

Overlord Zenon
Aug 28, 2010, 09:41 AM
I still boot up PSO occasionally, offline mind you, and now on the wii with progressive scan on the bigger tv, so many sleepless nights spent on that game when i first got it :p

Also PSU Demo Servers are also down, so it might be a larger issue like a building power outage or a damaged net lines somewhere, which would make more sense if the status page says servers are online they could very well be

Tyriko
Aug 28, 2010, 09:58 AM
im back on