PDA

View Full Version : S> vijerina / power

Orosan
Aug 30, 2010, 08:43 AM
On sale in shop. After adjusting it twice because of undercutting it's for 27 Mill right now. I'll lower it a little bit for fellow pso-world members, so if interested leave a message in BB and you can catch me tonight and we'll deal. Please id yourself as pso-world member. Looking mainly for Meseta. I'll lower of course if it hasn't sell yet.

PS
Funny story, been trying to get another unit and put my vij/pow for sale. Been checking shop prices for a few days and about 7 to 10 people has it for 30 mill as the lower price. When I finally get my other unit I'm ready to sell my vij/pow for 30 mill, but somebody undercut the price to 29 Mill, so I price match that guy. The guy leaves a message on my BB calling me a noob and that no1 likes undercutters. I go to his room and write that he was the one who undercut. I matched his price. He was in the back waiting for me to leave. When i left for my room he followed me there, but when he saw me he left and I haven'e heard back from him yet. I'm still trying to figure that one out. lol

EDIT When I got home it was sold

LastAyleidKing
Aug 30, 2010, 08:49 AM
people are weird and stupid like that I had some guy wanting my sangeyasha 32 dark 0/9 for free the I said it cost me at least 10mil in dorsos to make so he's like so 10 mil then?
Its people like that that just piss me off bunch a smart a**es oh well its just something we gotta deal with like people who call you a noob because your not as rich as them or taking your chars and leveling all the classes to 20 with it who knows why they talk crap just b list em and move on its what I do.

Orosan
Aug 30, 2010, 03:01 PM
Yeah thx. PSU does seem like a breeding ground for stupid people. lol

SolomonGrundy
Aug 30, 2010, 03:09 PM
every online game is typically filled with a lot of folks who seem irrational.

but consider: there are a LOT fo gamers in the 10-15 age group. A lot of them just don't know enough/care enouch or have enough maturity to interact intelligently with others. Now blend in the angry highschoolers who are full of bravado. the socially awkward college students, and the "live-in-mom's basement" adults who tend to gravitate to games like these.

Franks, I'm surprised I meet anyone normal...