PDA

View Full Version : So it's a very important day tomorrow...

Out_Kast
Aug 30, 2010, 03:38 PM
Can anybody other than me, Tessu and Volcompat guess what it is?! A free mystery prize for whoever gets it right.

FOkyasuta
Aug 30, 2010, 03:48 PM
PSO Day? Afro Day?

Outrider
Aug 30, 2010, 03:49 PM
Tuesday.

FOkyasuta
Aug 30, 2010, 03:54 PM
A Special Day With Cake And Presents?

Weeaboolits
Aug 30, 2010, 03:58 PM
Release day for Valkyria Chronicles II.

Out_Kast
Aug 30, 2010, 04:53 PM

Dude, seriously? Bonus :wacko:

DragonForce
Aug 30, 2010, 08:10 PM
Dead Rising: Case Zero comes out tomorrow.

Randomness
Aug 30, 2010, 08:14 PM
Ah, of course.

Happy Birthday.

Kard
Aug 30, 2010, 08:56 PM
FFXIV Open Beta... baby!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 31, 2010, 08:20 AM
Dead Rising: Case Zero comes out tomorrow.
I love the series but wonder if paid demo is worth it. Yet it makes me consider buying Micropoints when I don't need to be doing that right now until at least Monday and haven't bought any in years.

Tuesday.
Outrider is getting Team Ninja Metroid Other:M.

With his Bison Dollars.

Forgot the rate to British pounds. ;o

SEGA's needs us to love that series.

DragonForce
Aug 31, 2010, 09:03 AM
Case Zero is definitely worth it. It's only 400 ponts and it's a pretty good taste of what the real game will be.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 31, 2010, 09:19 AM
But you're not supposed to patronize Capcom when they do what they do with the DLC, anything new.

Conundrum.

When does the game come out? Can possibly wait it out, sorry Chuck Greene backstory.

Outrider
Aug 31, 2010, 10:32 AM
Outrider is getting Team Ninja Metroid Other:M.

With his Bison Dollars.

Forgot the rate to British pounds. ;o

Actually, not just yet. I'm in the middle of some other things, so I figured I could wait on it. I wound up ordering it on Amazon to get the $20 credit, and it just shipped today. I'll probably have it by Saturday at the latest.

From what I've read, Other M's gameplay is supposed to be great, but it's interrupted by terrible story scenes and exposition every hour or so.

THANKS TEAM NINJA! (Actually, Metroid Fusion shows that Nintendo was already trying to move down this story-heavy route for Metroid as early as 2002, but it's just much easier to put the blame on Team Ninja.)

DragonForce
Aug 31, 2010, 11:44 AM
But you're not supposed to patronize Capcom when they do what they do with the DLC, anything new.

Conundrum.

When does the game come out? Can possibly wait it out, sorry Chuck Greene backstory.

It's totally different from what anyone has done with DLC. It has its own achievements, takes places in a different location than in the real game, and the stuff you acquire in Case Zero will carry over to the real game.

There are other arcade games at twice the price of this that aren't as long as Case Zero if that should tell you something.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 2, 2010, 12:18 AM
Team Ninja been making the same story cutscenes since the original XBLOX Huge!

-

That darned XBLAH. Penny Arcade 1 & 2 quite expensive I do remember, not in line with what you're saying but just another example of point overload pricing.

I do like the Case Zero features much, much more than pre-order bonuses (ninja time, curious but not enough without some explanation) and that Capcom e-mail marketing showing off their new "limited edition" with poker chips and cards.