PDA

View Full Version : Gold farming

oG Epik
Aug 31, 2010, 03:58 PM
i know these are prolly secrets and what not but whats best quest to farm gold?

TenebriS
Aug 31, 2010, 04:13 PM
hunt rares, sell em, finish :P

ashley50
Aug 31, 2010, 04:13 PM
Gold? PSU doesn't use gold, if you were playing WoW then i may have an answer.

oG Epik
Aug 31, 2010, 04:16 PM
Ok whats a good quest to farm Meseta and rares

Dhylec
Aug 31, 2010, 04:18 PM
If you know it's secret, not many will reveal their money making ways. My suggestion is find out what's in demand & hunt for it. Sell it at profitable, but reasonable price & make money fast.
If you just start out, that means selling everything that ya don't need, usually to NPC.

oG Epik
Aug 31, 2010, 04:29 PM
any good missions to do that is guaranteed to drop good amounts of meseta

XbikXBd
Aug 31, 2010, 05:23 PM
ummm dude just play the game lol thats how u get money XD

bupjo
Aug 31, 2010, 07:32 PM
ummm dude just play the game lol thats how u get money XD

best answer to this question EVER!!!

XbikXBd
Aug 31, 2010, 07:42 PM
best answer to this question EVER!!!

tyty^^

RebhtheDark
Aug 31, 2010, 07:46 PM
If your just staring out almost every mission will give you things to sell to the NCPs, just pick up everything and sell it! Also I think having CPUs with you on missions make more meseta drop.

FOkyasuta
Aug 31, 2010, 08:51 PM
White Beast Mission.Finish With An S Rank.

Jim Stelnium
Aug 31, 2010, 11:08 PM
Too many people run white beast, making alot of the rares that drop there inflated and worth somewhat less.

Seed Express S2 drops Armas Line boards, which go for quite a bit. The problem there is that pretty much everything else is worth next to nothing, and Armas is extremely rare.

Dark God S2 drops Red Line board, which goes for over a stack. You can also find Seva Boregas, which, depending on the % can net you anywhere from a couple mil to over 30mil.

Eastern Peril S3 drops Neu Ork, a rare synth material, and Granahodra boards. These are really rare but lots of Force classes love them to death.

The fact that barely anyone runs these missions make the respective drops that come from them that much more valuable. There are a few other missions as well, but they aren't really as high end as the above three.

Another good way to make money is to synth. Yes, it is a money sink and more often than not you will come out with a crappy item, but the chance of making a good one is what drives synthers. For example, take the Red line board. If you found one you could either sell it for over a stack or synth it. Anything less than 30% or so and it would have been better to just sell the board, but if you were to get a 50, a 46, or even a 38 you would be able to net one hell of a profit from all that. (50% goes for...quite a bit depending on the element)

Another good way to make money is to grind valuable weapons, namely guns and tech weapons. Fighter weapons NEED to have a good % for them to be worth grinding, otherwise it's a waste of grinders. Because there are so many S+10 glitchers around, the price of an S+10 on our servers fluctuates at under a mil. On the JP servers they are much higher...This means that is much easier to make a 10/10 weapon and in many cases it is worth the cost. With Full Custom Power coming out weapons with 10/10 grinds are going to be worth a lot of money, so just keep that in mind.

Finally, the last and most tedious means of making money is to watch the market and buy up anything that falls below a price threshold, then sell later to make a profit. Try to think of each item as having it's own personal stock. By owning that item it will either gain value (profit) or it will drop in value (loss). I personally find this boring and don't really do it. The closest I come to doing this kind of activity is watching to see if that high % weapon or armor I bought last week either came up or dropped in value. In fact a lot of people I know do this.

"Dude, my 9/9 Adahna cannon went up to 80mil the other night, but now it's down to 70..."

That has been my method for making money in PSU. A mix of hunting, grinding, synthing, and general luck on the market have all contributed.