PDA

View Full Version : So What Is The Point Of Combos?

ZeekTheSweet
Sep 1, 2010, 10:33 PM
Seriously, I have been wondering for a while. Is it just to show that you and your partners are in sync? Or is there a deeper reason for this? An answer would be most appreciated. Please and thank you.

Broken_L_button
Sep 1, 2010, 10:51 PM
Once a chain is made on an enemy, the next PA or charged tech that hits that enemy (while the chain is still displayed) will have a damage bonus. The higher the chain, the higher that bonus is; 3-5 chain seems to be around 1.5x in bonus, so imagine higher chains. Definately an option to consider for dealing damage in multi if you lack the broken Celeb gear.

PSZFann
Sep 1, 2010, 10:53 PM
psh ya imagine the 100combo glitch ahahaha

FOkyasuta
Sep 1, 2010, 10:56 PM
LOL I Dont Need Chains. Im Pwn As It Is!

Chukie sue
Sep 2, 2010, 10:11 AM
LOL I Dont Need Chains. I Already Let Chukie Do All The Killing As It Is!

Ikr 8)

FOkyasuta
Sep 2, 2010, 12:00 PM
Celeb FTW.

RoxasNeval
Sep 2, 2010, 01:57 PM
celebs kinda cliche 4 me :p

TheFantasticGarden
Sep 2, 2010, 02:43 PM
celebs kinda cliche 4 me :p

then try life >_>

Chaos Rappy
Sep 2, 2010, 02:46 PM
I like Life... kinda. It makes my collection of LifeLv5Zero Weapon w/ PA's collection that much more special to me, especially since I found them all meself. ;D

TheFantasticGarden
Sep 2, 2010, 02:52 PM
I like Life... kinda. It makes my collection of LifeLv5Zero Weapon w/ PA's collection that much more special to me, especially since I found them all meself. ;D

Life is too Under-rated.
Really, it is.

But i think using Zalure is also pretty handy;if you aren't solo'ing,it's handy. EVEN SO, -Dfp +Shifta Is WIN,potentially do damage near equal to celeb

FOkyasuta
Sep 2, 2010, 05:57 PM
Meh Dont Ask Me.

ZeekTheSweet
Sep 2, 2010, 11:15 PM
Once a chain is made on an enemy, the next PA or charged tech that hits that enemy (while the chain is still displayed) will have a damage bonus. The higher the chain, the higher that bonus is; 3-5 chain seems to be around 1.5x in bonus, so imagine higher chains. Definately an option to consider for dealing damage in multi if you lack the broken Celeb gear.

Thank you. That really helped and thanks everyone else for commenting so quick.:D