PDA

View Full Version : Where you from cousin?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 2, 2010, 11:29 PM
-
--

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Saints.jpg

3rd Street

Saints.

Shaunie already told me, Pierce!

Purple don't match like the ball is a dark purple, and the bat says "Hooray" on it... So maybe go with that JUNKBALL with the Big League chew ugly art but its a girl and sports ilustrated they want you to mail in, nonnononono.

Its going to be a pimp cane.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 2, 2010, 11:30 PM
Man, you really hit it out of the park with that suit.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 3, 2010, 02:07 AM
Fits like a dream too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/subway.jpg

Where's the underground subway railroad, "sandwich" David Copperfield magician "artist" ?! :sandwich:

Sleep Center too. WTF. Streets is crazy out there.

Dhylec
Sep 5, 2010, 04:42 PM
turty toid on toid abenue, nue york

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 5, 2010, 07:51 PM
turty toid on toid abenue, nue york
"yeah, there is moe-ayyy & that typa thing"

/overheard

Better than hearing aloud about that ya (n)o aii, yo. Stop. Collaborate elsewhere so kids won't listen, and people who don't wanna listen.

Subway ran outta bread. Sub, what? Not yay.

Sord
Sep 6, 2010, 03:46 PM
Gonna go beat down some cosplayers for protection money?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 6, 2010, 04:20 PM
Clearly a lack of security. You could probably jump line right to get things signed if you wanna be a real bastard, since it was right in that hallway, next to main rooms of everything.

I did some other pretend bat stuff somewhere else though. While others did worse to such an infamous historical weapon with religious over and undertones.

Sord
Sep 6, 2010, 04:24 PM
You get in free of charge to these places for whatever it is you write for (if I'm remembering right that you write for some magazine or something for all this.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 6, 2010, 04:30 PM
Yup.

Press pass. Or photography being a part of press as well. After a pic someone handed us a business card and it was only a wordpress or blogspot, one of those.

They just have to have you fill out a form, either day of the event if they're setup with logistics for it, or see their website to turn it in - in advance and get cleared.

Granted lots of people just wandered around without having to buy the badge, especially the last day, staff not really watching out too much, back doors opening to let people in and out of dealer shops room and such.

As well you can take pictures without having to do all that, or have one, or just a few badges among friends to swap around. Don't have to all go in one thing at the same time, as friends are wont to run around and disappear on you.

Sord
Sep 6, 2010, 04:47 PM
Kinda sounds like my groups trips to the movie theatre sometimes.