PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 meseta buying noob

daddyball
Sep 3, 2010, 06:52 AM
it gets annoying that somone can get the game and buy 24 staks and say there legit iv got a old id 64286 big dif 112591 4 years vs 7 months just want truth to be told . would like legit players to play with GT:daddybrawler looking for good ppl

the original Sonny
Sep 3, 2010, 07:57 AM
Man this kinda stuff has be going on since bruce runs it will never stop...noobs, old school alot of people do it it sucks

darkante
Sep 3, 2010, 09:32 AM
Yeah, nothing new at all.
One can argue the fact if itīs more fun grinding a boring mission a long time for valuable items for cash or just buying the cash.

Since, you pay either way...time and money.

daddyball
Sep 3, 2010, 10:00 AM
that thiking is y

PSU Phere
Sep 6, 2010, 01:49 AM
im 31k, NEVER bought meseta, always FOUND my cash, or drops. idk if u'd want to run w/ me, jsut started playing psu again since i had to quit sept. 2009, msg me if ur inerested

GT: Phere Taggs

neilp4453
Sep 6, 2010, 09:35 AM
I look at it in two ways.

Some players who buy meseta will eventually quit because there is no fun with the game when you have not earned anything.

Other players suck so bad in real life that they love all the glory and glamour with being elite on PSU and will continue playing and driving prices up for the best weapons.

It is lame...I know.

daddyball
Sep 7, 2010, 06:41 AM
ty ppl i sent request i lost a couple of friends couse this guy saying he did not buy and thay bleave him but i know the person he got it from lol psu forever legit

Overlord Zenon
Sep 7, 2010, 09:33 AM
whenever i sell something in store, I undercut the others, and I try to keep my princing fair, ive never seen 10 mil not will i ever see double digit millions

SolomonGrundy
Sep 7, 2010, 11:01 AM
whenever i sell something in store, I undercut the others, and I try to keep my princing fair, ive never seen 10 mil not will i ever see double digit millions

sure you will. one of these days a board or rare will just drop and you'll get it it. You'll sell it for 25 million or more...because the next cheapest one in the shops is 35 million.

that's what happened for me

:-)

Overlord Zenon
Sep 7, 2010, 12:25 PM
I wonldnt need that much money, since i could never get that much, why should I charge that much? sure money is nice but why sell things for such ridiculas amounts?

SolomonGrundy
Sep 7, 2010, 03:30 PM
I wonldnt need that much money, since i could never get that much, why should I charge that much? sure money is nice but why sell things for such ridiculas amounts?

Why do portabello mushroom, cost more than white button mushrooms? both are fungus that literally feed of rotting vegetation.

One reason is supply. The world wants lots of blackhearts with high %, but only a few boards are found every week. So while the rest of us are accumulating little stacks of tiny yellow polygons, the lucky few who find the board sometimes sell them.

The amount people will pay is in direct proportion to how much money they have, how much they value the item, and what other people in a similar circumstance are willing to pay. And there are LOTs of people with meseta to spare...

bloodflowers
Sep 12, 2010, 05:15 PM

If you happened to find an Armas Line board, and sell it for a few million under the going rate, you're already doing someone a favour yet you'll make 35+ million.

On topic though, I dislike meseta buyers. It's not fair to people who don't buy meseta and get outbid - there's someone with multiple SN+10s, and he got the meseta from ioffer.

I'm making it my business to name & shame people these days, I can't post details here but from time to time I will on my blog.

BIG OLAF
Sep 12, 2010, 09:28 PM
I'm making it my business to name & shame people these days, I can't post details here but from time to time I will on my blog.

I'm glad you're doing that, and making other players aware of the presence of these game-ruiners. I've had my suspicions of a few people for awhile, but, as you said, it would be tactless to name names here (but, then again, it's tactless of them to buy meseta in the first place).

yankees11
Sep 13, 2010, 07:52 AM
It's stupid to buy Meseta where you can just earn it like any other normal person would.