PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC/PS2 - Content update for September 9

EspioKaos
Sep 3, 2010, 08:39 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1223

Mission update
* New obtainable items will be added to RSD Drop-off.

System updates
* New titles will be added.

New items
* The following new weapon will be added:
- Rappy Barrel (grenade)
* The following weapons will be added to Legacy of the Light C-S or Photon Crystal Exchange:
- Trident Crusher (spear)
- Yasminkov 3000 (rifle)
* The following items will become temporarily unavailable at Photon Crystal Exchange:
- Vapas Shooter
- Glasher
- Talis
- Motav Prophecy
- 420 Ossoria Dress/Set
- 470 Ossoria Suit/Set
- 490 Ossoria Suit/Set

--

Just a little more filler, it seems. Our current GBR ends the week after this update, and with the 4th anniversary event planned for this month, it's likely that's what will take its place.

LP_Phoenix
Sep 3, 2010, 09:08 AM
a new set for legacy again? okay....and yasminov sounds nice.... and i know 3 guys who are happy about new items on drop off XD im on my way to 4k atm

Ryno
Sep 3, 2010, 10:16 AM
Finally now i can get at least one Motav Prophecy. since i missed the 1st one.

TenebriS
Sep 3, 2010, 10:21 AM
Ryno, the Motav prophecy will get out of the Photon crystal exchange, there is nothing about it comes in rotation, so you should try to eschange 40 crystals for one now

Crysteon
Sep 3, 2010, 12:03 PM
Finally...something new at Bruce's place >_>...I have had my DP capped on 5k for a long time...and now I can use tons of DP items there again \o/

I'm amazed they are changing the GC rotation so soon...they use to take 1-2months to change them...oh well, I hope Trident Crusher is not stronger than Bardiche and that Yasminokov 3000 is a decent rifle.

Btw, Thanks Festa is coming soon \o/ joy !

TenebriS
Sep 3, 2010, 12:41 PM
Finally...something new at Bruce's place >_>...I have had my DP capped on 5k for a long time...and now I can use tons of DP items there again \o/

I'm amazed they are changing the GC rotation so soon...they use to take 1-2months to change them...oh well, I hope Trident Crusher is not stronger than Bardiche and that Yasminokov 3000 is a decent rifle.

Btw, Thanks Festa is coming soon \o/ joy !

lol, why dont you want it to be stronger than bardiche? :0

Shou
Sep 3, 2010, 02:09 PM
FINALLY a short GBR.... Just like it should be. Awsome events back to back to back and updates back to back to back.

Crysteon
Sep 3, 2010, 02:26 PM
lol, why dont you want it to be stronger than bardiche? :0

Because I already have 2 10/10 Bardiches...lol, and I dont wanna update my 10/10 Spears anymore x_x

TenebriS
Sep 3, 2010, 02:41 PM
xD, poor crysteon, so much to grind :S

Crysteon
Sep 3, 2010, 02:47 PM
xD, poor crysteon, so much to grind :S

That's right bud...I wanna stop doing that part of the game for good D:

TenebriS
Sep 9, 2010, 03:25 AM
Crysteon, you can be happy, at least the base stats arent better than the one of bardiche i would say